How to get rid of slender fear

minecraftworkers's Avatar minecraftworkers10/19/12 4:52 am
1 emeralds 1.7k 80
11/5/2012 8:54 pm
minecraftworkers's Avatar minecraftworkers
hi guys i know slenderman is fake but my brother wanted that i posted it here.
if you want to get rid of it watch this you can't see slender man else know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MjoknnW ... re=related
copy and paste in yur browser
if your dutch it's better to watch this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qEqLnchLN0

and sorry for adds but i only want to help people
minecraftworkers
Level 44 : Master Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/05/2012 4:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ShadedShadow
[.[/quote]
say that to my little brother[/quote]
I played Slender for about 3 seconds, screamed, and ran out of the room. I didn't even see a tree. Just the torch's light. It's really scary for some people. You can't speak for them.[/quote]

Well like I said I'm an extremely jumpy, easily scarable person so it's kind of sad that it doesn't scare me.[/quote]
Fair enough. But I'm not surprised it scares me, so does Pirates of the Carribean... lol
11/05/2012 3:53 pm
Level 47 : Master Toast
Kronk
Just, om my god, think that slender is a guy who want to help you, he wont do damage!
He just wanna give you the money you lost! he's just a poor guy who is really tall, and just want a hug, he's face burnt away in an accident... please, he only wants to help...
11/05/2012 4:03 pm
ShadedShadow
That DOES NOT make ANYTHING better.... Just no...
11/05/2012 3:42 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Lightialgikia
I wasn't really scared of slander at first but Watching "Marik plays slender" You can't be scared of slender especially how the voice him in it, Watching tobscus do it to helps your fear.
11/05/2012 3:34 pm
Level 42 : Master Cake
Dimitri2012
Scared of the Slender Man? Look at the Kinder egg man!
11/05/2012 8:54 pm
minecraftworkers
Its funny as hell but you ned to watch something funny about
11/05/2012 3:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Slenderpman
Hello, I couldn't help but notice a forum about slenderman as I first looked into the forums.
I am scared senseless of him, I don't even sleep at night. Though he is one of the hundreds of creepy pastas I have read, I believe that he is the scariest. (I'm so sorry Jeff... but your second)
I am scared way easily.
The way I'm easing my fear away is camping... I do that a lot, therefor, I am slowly learning that he would kill me already if he was going to.
(On a totally unrelated note, my dog scared the beans out of me when she knocked down my Lego's five minutes ago).
I do find that video quite entertaining though
11/05/2012 2:29 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
unkillable94
Feel free to show him my post, as I cannot speak to him.
11/05/2012 2:23 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Enderdragon
sordxyx
Clik my link n my desc v
11/05/2012 2:38 pm
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
Thanks, computer, for saying the webpage needed perm from me to play, and gave me time to see exactly what it was.
11/05/2012 2:26 pm
minecraftworkers
ehm ok
11/05/2012 2:14 pm
unkillable94
I am one of the easiest people you will ever meet in terms of scaring. 12 times out of 10 when someone tries to jump scare me, it works. So I feel I am of pretty good authority to say: Slender is not scary. Grow up.
11/05/2012 2:26 pm
minecraftworkers
say that to my little brother
11/05/2012 2:34 pm
ShadedShadow
I played Slender for about 3 seconds, screamed, and ran out of the room. I didn't even see a tree. Just the torch's light. It's really scary for some people. You can't speak for them.
11/05/2012 2:56 pm
unkillable94
Well like I said I'm an extremely jumpy, easily scarable person so it's kind of sad that it doesn't scare me.
11/04/2012 5:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PeacefulNoob
I"m pretty easily scared and I couldn't even play slender because it was too jumpy. heck, I could barely even play mc survival games for a while because I was so scared to die. And what I did to get over slender, was I used speakers instead of headphones, had my brothers in the room, and just laughed through it. It's scary if you are thinking scary thoughts, just think funny thoughts =D
11/05/2012 2:03 pm
minecraftworkers
11/04/2012 4:34 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
Apple_Sauce
I get startled very often, and I have pretty good reflexes, so things like slender can scare me easily, but I usually just play it off and it doesn't seem as scary ...
11/04/2012 4:30 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
RM_Epic
You also must understand that everyone is not like you either. People find slender scary. So scary that they're actually afraid to be by themselves. I am not afraid of him myself, anymore. But other people find it cereal.
10/30/2012 3:53 pm
prisoner216
I got over my fear of him by not being a little girl. Its not scary at all. It is quite stupid in my opinion.
10/29/2012 7:00 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mountaineer
arrodar
*Le sigh* You believers are almost as stupid as the people who believe in tails doll.(did you know that if you say gullible three times really fast it sounds like green bean?) Oh well, i guess this is like arguing with creationists about evolution
10/29/2012 6:58 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dolphin
IceStarr
I got rid of my slender fear by accually playing the game! Whenever I saw slendy, i preteded to slap his faceless face, chuckled, and sprinted away before he could... do whatever he does.
10/30/2012 3:47 pm
minecraftworkers
weird but ok
10/29/2012 6:54 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cake
Nyan Cat fan
A simple way to stop the fear of Slenderman is to put a poster of him on the wall and stand in the darkness at midnight

And don't go in with a flashlight
10/29/2012 6:53 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Goblin
necrontyr
Stop talking about 'it' that way, its a creature. Not a 'man'. People who are not scared arnt thinking about what 'it' actually is. It's not a game, a disguised rapist or an ancient story. It's recent (70's and 80's).
Forget dark woods, 'it' walks the streets, the dark alleys! Look out your window at night, 'it's there. Looking up at you, waiting. Next its behind you, in your room. Scream while you still can.
10/29/2012 6:28 pm
arrodar
found zis on Cheezburger

On June 8th, 2009, a “’paranormal pictures” photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums.[1] The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of “Slender Man” as a mysterious creature who stalked children.[2]

“We didn’t want to go, we didn’t want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time…” – 1983, photographer unknown, presumed dead.
One of two recovered photographs from the Stirling City Library blaze. Notable for being taken the day which fourteen children vanished and for what is referred to as “The Slender Man”. Deformities cited as film defects by officials. Fire at library occurred one week later. Actual photograph confiscated as evidence. – 1986, photographer: Mary Thomas, missing since June 13th, 1986.

On June 11th, 2009, Victor Surge continued to improve upon the myth by adding another picture and a fake doctor’s account.[3] The following day, SA user LeechCode5[4] posted a photograph of a burning building with a Slender Man back story. On June 14th, SA goon TrenchMaul[6] reused the Slender Man character for his own story. The original thread, which still remains active today, extends for 46 pages as of June 2011.
Precursors
The creation of “Slender Man” may have been also inspired by an ongoing series of amateur adventure games titled “Chzo Mythos”[37], published by Ben ‘Yahtzee’ Croshaw in 2003. In the games, one of the main vilains is called “Cabadath” and is sometimes referred to as “Tall Man.”[38] Making his first in-game appearance in Trilby’s Notes, the character was portrayed in the third installment as a tall, thin man dressed in a long, black, high-collared coat with tails that reach to the floor and having a blank face. Throughout the adventures, the Tall Man can be seen stalking and trying to kill the main character.

Der Großmann[45] is german for “The Great Man” and is often translated into copypastas as The Tall Man. It is rumored to be a German folklore concerning a tall boogeyman existing since the 16th century, which was introduced to the mythos as an “In Game” point of origin for the creature. It was first first used in the Slender Man web series TribeTwelve[29] and has then been reused in many creepypastas.[46] Other recurring names are Schwarzwald (“The Black forest”), an actual place in Germany where the creature is said to have first appeared, and Der Ritter (“The Knight”) based on several 16th century woodcuts by Hans Freckenberg that featured a strange figure duelling another man (shown below, left). On March 17th, 2011, Encyclopedia Slenderia[47] published a post revealing that the original woodcut of Der Ritter did not show additional limbs (shown below, right).

now don't go telling me you believe in German boogeymen from around the time of Charlemange...
10/30/2012 3:45 pm
minecraftworkers
i know i didnt know who asked me to post it here my brother or a friend and i need to say use your own name -_- but i know
10/29/2012 6:22 pm
arrodar
What is slenderman anyway? A demonic insurance salesman?

HURRRRR..... I just ate your child, good thing you did bizniss wid meh! DURP DURP DURP....
10/29/2012 4:43 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Prince
Shanery
10/29/2012 4:34 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
BeatTheRestGaming
Brace yourselves...A flame war is coming.
10/29/2012 4:32 pm
Level 21 : Expert Warrior
Rage_Hammer24
well here we are again clue bye
10/29/2012 4:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Before you two start a flame war.
Think of Boss Smiley.
10/29/2012 4:29 pm
Rage_Hammer24
well i am only 12 with grammer problems and you belive in a myth!
10/29/2012 4:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
KunaiRot
There is no such thing as grammar problems. Its just that you didnt listen to Mrs. June in writing class, son.
10/29/2012 6:16 pm
Level 43 : Master Artist
knuckles5577
it would be spelling problems i think?
anyways.... I smell smoke. ( flame war )
10/29/2012 4:24 pm
Rage_Hammer24
wow if people think slender man is real there stuiped, because theres no such thing as a man with no face wearing a suit that follows you around!
10/29/2012 4:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Wilson_00
And you are stupid because you can't spell stupid
10/29/2012 4:22 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
RM_Epic
I should try xAudaa's treatment.
10/29/2012 4:21 pm
Level 43 : Master Artist
knuckles5577
This thread..... just LOL....
10/29/2012 4:20 pm
Clue
Hey! Slenderman is completely real. Why, I had tea and biscuits with him just last eve, along with my good friend Jack (the Ripper), Scarecrow, and Jeff (The Cable Guy).
10/29/2012 4:24 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
erm, Jack the Ripper was real xD
UNLESS IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY.
10/29/2012 4:26 pm
Clue
That's my point...
They're all real...
10/29/2012 4:18 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dolphin
IceStarr
To be honest, How can you be scared of a guy with no face? And the fact he wears a suit makes him even more lovable if anything <3
10/29/2012 4:16 pm
Rage_Hammer24
NO OFFENCE BUT SLEDER MAN IS FAKE, ANYONE WHO THINKS HE IS REAL IS STUIPED!!!!!
10/29/2012 4:19 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Narwhal
Dengara
You're the one who uses all caps and can't spell what you are correctly.
10/29/2012 4:13 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
Oh my god, the illiteracy in this topic. It's going to be the death of me.... X__X

Oh, by the way..

HIS NAME IS SLENDER MAN!!!!
NOT SLENDER! Slender is the GAME based off of Slender Man.
why do people always mess that up....
10/29/2012 4:11 pm
Level 21 : Expert Hunter
mattiep249
I couldn't help but laugh
10/29/2012 3:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LickTheLizard
I read the Slender Man Creepypasta years ago. I became obsessed with him. I drew him all over my notebooks, I made memes that no one got, I even made a Minecraft skin of him.

I really regret Slender being released. At first, I'm like, "Whoa, cool! Slenderman is becoming famous!" but now, after reading through posts and watching Youtube videos about him, I am having second thoughts. Slenderman is a really golden concept, but a horrible game. And plus, Slender never scared me.
10/29/2012 3:03 pm
Level 45 : Master Princess
vinyl-ripp
The best thing to do, is to flood yourself, it's a psychological treatment where you completely immerse yourself in your fear. Play Slender non stop, get caught by him as much as possible and try to scare yourself until it no longer has an effect.
10/29/2012 3:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SilentMan101
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome