[Twitch] Jesuitical - New streamer

Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical6/30/14 2:55 am
7/6/2014 11:55 pm
Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical
Hey everyone, Jesuitical here with a little introduction. I'm pretty new to streaming and Twitch in general but I hope some of you could come hang out!

Channel: http://twitch.tv/jesuitical

Schedule: I have no set schedule right now but I try to stream every night, and sometimes throughout the day if I'm gaming anyway.

Games: I'm pretty big on Smite right now, and a little of Minecraft and Binding of Isaac. Pretty much anything I haven't played I will give a chance.

Goal: I'm just trying to get the hang of things, having fun and maybe making friends along the way!

Background:
I’m a 20 year old in the US. I've been gaming since around SNES/N64 days (Harvest Moon though.) I like to play MMOs like WoW and SWTOR but I'm not subscribed to either at the moment. I am also (at least used to be) pretty big into Minecraft, I have been in the Minecraft community for a while.
I'm still pretty new to streaming but I'm trying to get the hang of things. If you all don't mind a few hiccups along the way, I'd love for you to come hang out on the stream some time!

(Copied from my reddit post)
Jesuitical
Level 27 : Expert Princess