Lets make a machinima script.

EmbarassingOldAccount's Avatar EmbarassingOldAccount5/13/16 7:12 pm
1 emeralds 289 8
5/14/2016 5:41 am
VoteScott's Avatar VoteScott
Lets make a Minecraft machinima script. If I think it's good, I'll make it into a video! I'm not demanding that you pour out your ideas just because I'm too lazy and want to plagiarize your story. So please don't comment things like "write your own script bro. are you serious". All I'm asking is a little help with some concept brainstorming

Theme: Horror
Place: Steve's medium sized 2 story house
Setting: 11 PM, Full moon

Rules:
1: Keep your scene under 300 words (Or try to at least)

2: You cannot 'End' the story right when it starts with things like "Then the ghost kills him". If a lot of people find this, wait until about 20 posts til ending the story.

3:Be creative. No "it was a dark and stormy night" or "then he heard the door creek" things. Everyone has a creative author inside of them, they just need to find it.

4: Don't go "The previous post was stupid. Do this instead: _________". If I truly believe one of the posts are bad, I'll say so.

5: No sexytimes ;) And if you got an F in literature/english in school, just please...
Posted by EmbarassingOldAccount's Avatar
EmbarassingOldAccount
Level 7 : Apprentice Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

VoteScott
05/14/2016 5:41 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Mums Spaghetti
Hidoshi
05/14/2016 5:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KalamityIt was not a dark and stormy night. It was daytime...:

gg wp, 10/10 beginning
I rate it
Kalamity
05/14/2016 2:59 am
Maybe morE specific Rules thn m8? A moRe specific base fOundation, moRe of wh4t y0u w4nt?

There was an easter egg ^. Or was there? Its not even easter.
Kalamity
05/14/2016 2:54 am
#rektagin
Kalamity
05/13/2016 11:43 pm
#rekt
EmbarassingOldAccount
05/13/2016 11:53 pm
#EgotisticalAF
Kalamity
05/13/2016 10:19 pm
It was not a dark and stormy night. It was daytime. Steve had just mined his first diamond. He decides to go back and look for more, he was very excited and confident that he could find more. He dove down into a deep mine. After mining, he found a couple of diamonds (Placed at a 1 wide, 2 high formation). He mines them, and finds a secret room with a chest... an ender chest. He opens it, like any idiot would do, his only defense being an enchanted iron sword, and a chestplate of iron. He opens it, and finds a mysterious glowing diamond (A diamond with an enchanted effect). He takes it home.. (Its night now)
He creates a new sword, and puts this Glowy diamond in a chest, it was then when things got wierd...

Continue me C:
EmbarassingOldAccount
05/13/2016 11:10 pm
The one person that responds after like 3-4 hours doesnt follow through with one of my rules. Nevermind. Abandon thread
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome