Lookin for Partners [500+ sub youtube] APPLY NOW!

rpgzack's Avatar rpgzack4/23/14 12:48 pm
4/26/2014 9:18 am
TheBrooklynBombYT's Avatar TheBrooklynBombYT
Hello, my name is Zack and I've left most of my groups to start out new and I need new people to be with and to record with. I got a new mic, new mouse and everything's awesome for me, but it does get lonely when I record.
So I want to make a new group!
To apply, you HAVE to be DEDICATED and ACTIVE!
I don't want dead people on my group, so yeah. You also have to be in the US

Application:
Minecraft IGN:
Your name [First Name]:
Youtube Channel:
Lag?:
Why should I chose you?:
rpgzack
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2014 9:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
TheBrooklynBombYT
Minecraft IGN: jzth3man
Your name [First Name]: Josh
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jzth3man
Mic quality: pretty good my friends tell me
Lag?: No lag unless Lag is made by someone
Why should I chose you?: I am dedicated and active, I never quit, I never turn down a chance to record unless I'm doing something important, and I never lag during recordings
04/25/2014 7:24 pm
rpgzack
Oh man, the kids are here, guess I have to shut down this. Jeez, kids these days.
If you can, just ignore them. Probably that squeaky dude I trolled and raided
He needs to get off my back
04/26/2014 5:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Mankosity
You're the one who needs to be told that they're a kid, like how you've moved on to several Youtube groups, don't you think that is a bit too much?
04/24/2014 3:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
bobbyboost100
This guy is just over all a douche bag, don't go with this guy.
04/24/2014 2:40 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
LHVNetwork
R u fat?
04/25/2014 6:32 am
Mankosity
Who?
04/24/2014 10:13 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
themarsman1
Don't join this guy he is not very nice and caused me out on my YouTube video comments
04/24/2014 1:34 pm
Mankosity
Please supply some evidence with your statements, if you have Windows 7 or 8, you can search in 'Snipping Tool' and crop out the comment. After that, post it on Imgur, (you don't have to make an account.) and leave a link to it here enclosed in [.IMG] and [./IMG], of course without the ".". (Example: [.IMG]i.imgur.com/SWey2cI.png[./IMG], of course without the ".".)
04/23/2014 7:57 pm
Mankosity
rpgzackHello, my name is Zack and I've left most of my groups to start out new and I need new people to be with and to record with.

First off, this shows you're not dedicated to Youtube groups, you've been in more than one and left them. You said you've left most, does this mean you're in more than one Youtube group or that the groups you didn't leave you were kicked from?
rpgzackI got a new mic, new mouse and everything's awesome for me, but it does get lonely when I record.

Secondly, if you're still in some groups (unless you did get kicked.) then why can't you record with them? Also, don't you have any close friends that you can find it easy to record with? It's happened to me where I've recorded videos but couldn't upload them as I didn't know the person and didn't feel that welcome around them.
rpgzackSo I want to make a new group!
To apply, you HAVE to be DEDICATED and ACTIVE!

Ok, so we could have known you wanted to make a Youtube group in the title as Youtube groups might come to you, you also said you have to be dedicated and active to join. Maybe you could make this a bit clearer, e.g. upload once a day, once every two days.
rpgzackI don't want dead people on my group, so yeah. You also have to be in the US

This just shows your humour, I think you should lay off the bad jokes as this may make people go away, why don't you explain why they have to be in the US, is it because of timezones? There are 6 timezones across the USA, you're not in China where there is only one.
rpgzackApplication:
Minecraft IGN:
Your name [First Name]:
Youtube Channel:
Lag?:
Why should I chose you?:

At first when I look at this, I think "Application:" is part of the application, maybe try adding something like ":-" to define it more clearly. This part really rustled my Jimmies, if you're asking for someone's Youtube channel then I think you should supply your own to show you're not a fake.
Out of all of this, the thing that annoyed me the most is the title: Lookin for Partners [500+ sub youtube] APPLY NOW!
Lookin, lookin, lookin... What does "lookin" mean? Maybe supply a grammatically correct title. You should supply your own channel so people don't think you are only wanting 500+ subscribers so they can advertise your channel a bit better.
I have found your channel (I presume so anyway) but to save people the hastle I would suggest thinking about what you write first.
That's my little rant finished anyway. Have a nice day
04/23/2014 7:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
HighScore114
Due to the rant, I have decided to remove my application.
04/23/2014 1:18 pm
rpgzack
Edited the post.
Apply now!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome