Looking for an equily experienced YouTube Partner

mrblacksheep's Avatar mrblacksheep12/2/12 12:30 pm
12/2/2012 12:56 pm
ilikeweed1991's Avatar ilikeweed1991
Before you get all worried about something know these two things:

1) This is so professional because I want to weed out the people who plan to do this once and get on YouTube for their own gratification. THIS IS FOR THE LONG RUN!!!

2) Anything I ask for and that you'd need (you'll read later) is VERY easy to get! You'll read later but trust me, as long as I can see that you're a good person for the crew, we can work around any blockage

So here's the dealio!

I need a YouTube crew. This is not a temp thing, so I will be conducting interviews and choosing who I think is the most awesome. Preferably three people, but exceptions can be made.

Here's what's required (not what you put in the comments):
1) YouTube experience (posting videos)

2) A good attitude towards all people (not racist or homophobic)

3) Funny (this is subjective, and this is one reason I want someone with YouTube experience, so i can go and review what you're like)

4) A microphone

4.5) Google+

If this all seems like a lot, again, DON'T PANIC!!! There's nothing up there that the vast majority of people can't do

Now this is what I want to know (i shall provide my info as well):
1) Minecraft username Mrblacksheep

2) Skype username (if you have one) -withholding so I don't get spammed-

3) Link to your Google+ account -same thing-

4) YouTube username mrblacksheepify

5) A link to anything you might believe to be relevant (builds, websites you've created, blogs you've posted outside PMC, etc)

6) Age 16

7) Gender Guy just to keep things kinda balanced, i'd prefer to have some girls/women as well!

I guess that's it, if I update the blog I'll let you know so you can respond if you're still interested

Thank you for reading this far! <3
mrblacksheep
Level 22 : Expert Engineer