Looking for a new Twitch Partner to stream with

MrCHAOTIC102's Avatar MrCHAOTIC1027/29/16 8:13 pm
1 emeralds 269 3
8/1/2016 7:24 am
Bandoro's Avatar Bandoro
The Summary

Hello everyone. My name is Ross and I love streaming. I currently have 258 followers on twitch (which isn't much) and I appreciate every single one of them. I have streamed almost a week daily and I have recently found that when I am joint with someone (someone is in a skype call with me). I find that my stream and the other person's stream become a lot more enjoyable for viewers. As such I am looking for a new stream partner. There are a couple of requirements. Keep in mind that this is for streaming and not for making videos on YouTube. Therefore if you do not wish to stream, then please do not reply. With that being said, I have no objections to those who wish to stream on YouTube.

Requirements and application form

Name:
IGN:
Twitch or YouTube (you don't need an audience):
Age (16 or above):
Skype or Discord (if Skype, PM me your name):
Maturity (1-10):
Loyalty (1-10):
Timezone:

Current Project

Currently, I am playing and streaming on a Private Factions Server called 'Nations SMP' and within the server, I own a faction called 'Guardians of the Innocent. Note, you would be given access to the server if accepted and you would join me in the server.

Thank you very much for reading. If you do not wish to post your reply in the forum page, you can easily PM me if that is more comfortable. If you have any questions or quiries, then be sure to ask away. Thank you again and I look forward to reading your replies =D
MrCHAOTIC102
Level 1 : New Explorer