Looking For Someone To Record With On A Server $400 Rank

TnFactions's Avatar TnFactions7/12/15 3:00 pm
1 emeralds 196 2
7/13/2015 4:11 am
larazziV's Avatar larazziV
Hello everyone im looking to record with some people on a factions server i play on i have a $400 rank that i got in the 85% sale , i played on the server last year and it is fun , i have a channel with 97 subs with no content so i would like to get recording again as its a fun thing to do with new friends , i can supply you with stuff or you can get a rank because there cheap as chips with this sale , if you want to record a series with my leave your skype and ill get back to you thanks , Ps im 18
TnFactions
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

larazziV
07/13/2015 4:11 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
TnFactionsHello everyone im looking to record with some people on a factions server i play on i have a $400 rank that i got in the 85% sale , i played on the server last year and it is fun , i have a channel with 97 subs with no content so i would like to get recording again as its a fun thing to do with new friends , i can supply you with stuff or you can get a rank because there cheap as chips with this sale , if you want to record a series with my leave your skype and ill get back to you thanks , Ps im 18

I have no subs atm, im 17 and live in Australia as well. If you could inbox me or message here details on the server and what we would do in the server, then I will decide whether I would join (I dont wanna waste time playing it if it bores me)
EuorphicCow
07/13/2015 1:06 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
hey man i have no subs and was supposed to start uploading videos ages ago but stuff happened and got in the way so i wouldn't mind trying to get going again.
i'm 15 and i live in Australia my skype is EuorphicCow
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome