Looking For Voice Actors | Minecraft Animation

MineTimelapser's Avatar MineTimelapser1/28/14 11:34 am
1 emeralds 224 3
1/29/2014 11:13 am
CreeperKiller102's Avatar CreeperKiller102
Hello,
I am going to make a series of animation about Minecraft and am looking for voice actors.

The Story

The whole animation is about a boy growing up with his pig, one day, the pig is gone. The characters' goal is to find the pig back.

Application Form:

Which character are you appying for?: (See below)

How much experience do you have in Voice Acting?:

Do you have Skype?:

Do you have samples?:

Characters to apply for:

The Boy

This boy is the main character, he's around the age of a teenager. He would do everything to get his pig back.

The Girl

She lives next to the boy and helps him to find the pig back, similar age as boy.

Jason

This is a more deep voice, and a higher age than the other two.
You'll voice two characters, Jason and another character who has only one line so far.

The Annoying Wolves

As the title says; you'll be voicing two wolves, brothers and kind of annoying. Some funny voice, something funny would be like a Brittish voice like the duo of GameChap.

Unspecified

If you want to help voice acting, but don't feel like you belong to one of those characters, or don't know which one fits best on you, you can apply with Unspecified as character, I have more characters than these, and could assign you to one fitting the best to your voice.

Other info / FAQ

"So, I just applied. When can I start?"

I'll reply to all applications as soon as possible. Everything is in full preperation, city is being build, scripts are being written. Some parts are already done, so you can start as soon as you are accepted and assigned to a character.

"Will I get paid for this job?"

Short answer: No, probably not.
But what you will recieve is a massive shoutout, your voice will be heard in a series of animations (obvious one), you'll get exclusive sneak peaks and behind the scene views and can have a custom character to be in the animation.

"Do I have much lines?"

Depends on the character, they're listed from most text to less text in the characters section. Even if you're the character with the most lines, it won't be THAT much.

"Do I have to be a certain age to apply"

Not really but the characters are all aged teenage age or above so unless you have a more mature voice you probably will not fit for the characters.
If you really want to do it still, just list the character as unspecified, and I might be able to find a job for you.

If you have any more questions, just ask in this topic!

Thanks for reading, and I hope I get much replies to make this animation a big succes!
MineTimelapser
Level 1 : New Explorer