Looking for a Youtube group to join

Asipdkroks's Avatar Asipdkroks9/25/13 9:08 pm
1 emeralds 218 4
9/26/2013 1:10 am
mozo1009's Avatar mozo1009
Hey all I've been looking to join a YouTube group mainly just as a person to be in a modded survival series(On something like FTB Unleashed) I don't have anything to show, I really just would like to play along with some people get in a video every now and then just to be apart of it, and perhaps with some help from the other people I can start up in YouTube. It's always been something I've wanted to do.
If you need information about me, then here:
Name: Alex
IGN: Asipdkroks(Yes I know it's long, It was originally Asip and I lost access to that account before I bought the game because I forgot all my login details... D: )
Do I have a GOOD MIC: Yes I do
Do I have a recording thing: I do have Fraps with a little license I got.
Am I willing to play any other modpack if we were doing a series: Depends on the mods, I personally love Tinker's Construct, IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, ComputerCraft, and Thaumcraft.
What can I do: I am very intelligent for my age, I am also very mature. However Minecraft wise I am a OKAY builder, not the best, but I'm okay, and I can make basic mods.

Thanks for reading this if you even cared to,
-Asip(Yes I know the stupid PMC name, I haven't been able to get it changed)
Asipdkroks
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Painter