Looking For YouTube Partner

masterer1's Avatar masterer12/23/13 3:40 pm
2/23/2013 4:53 pm
Switch-jay's Avatar Switch-jay
Hi guys, I actually am recruiting for a youtube partner, someone to just record videos and play stuff like FTB, skyblock, survival, and some stuff on my public server. Just leave your IGN and your Skype if you wanna try out. Thx!
masterer1
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2013 4:53 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Switch-jay
Switch_jay
Switch_jay
Don't be fooled by long applications
02/23/2013 4:15 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
IronyIngot
I am sorry about this in advance but.. It's really hard to get big on youtube, due to it's picky audience. There's not much hope of doing anything noticable. It's also not very good when the channel owner is a bit young of age.

-Now that I've said that. If your doing stuff like I'm doing.. ( I'm not doing "great" but it's decent) ..such as wanting to and making sure you post high quality ( I'm talking about both "Good Content" and "High Definition") is a very good booster to get you going faster.

- I would also recommend having a good quality microphone. Also plan out what uou want to talk about. Never just come up with ideas while recording.. It's just akward

- The most IMPORTANT value though, It's being Original. This basically means don't go around doing what every single 12 year old youtuber does...(Just trying to make a point) This includes. Doing things that everyone else does such as: "Skyblock" "Let's plays" "Hunger Games". I recommend doing stuff that not many people can polish to look good. This includes: Reviews; ( anything Minecraft related; servers, hacked clients, "skinning programs", or even "Tutorials". Doing these requires a quality screen recording software.. You can get one of these:

Free HQ Screen Recorder: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Pay to Use HQ Screen Recorder: http://fraps.com/

You also want to have good intro and interfaces. Nobody likes a bland video, make it fun to watch!

That's all my tips. If you would be so kind I'd like to see you channel so I can be up to date with what you're doing. I give you my best wishes!

Good Luck!

- Regards
Ethan
02/23/2013 4:12 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
Knightsabers
knightsabers68

I can't record, but I am really good with FTB. Graphic Artist skills are great if you need them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome