MinecraftYoutube Recording Team!

delwoodzzz's Avatar delwoodzzz3/9/14 9:52 am
1 emeralds 326 7
7/5/2014 2:20 am
Cpirwin's Avatar Cpirwin
Hello fellow PMC gamers,

I am looking for 5-7 people to start a Minecraft ONLY Gaming Group for youtube. We will run our own seperate channels but record together when we can. I currently have 60+ subscribers so i'm looking for people with around 40+ to join, but i may consider if lower- (just make this app really good)

I am from the UK but any location is good. I don't mind if you are american/canadian or any other country for that matter. I would like at least 2 people or so from the UK so that i can speak to them on skype every day, as americans and canadians and everyone else has different timezones. I am mostly looking for people who are 13+ but again, i may consider.

I currently have not thought of a name but we will decide that as a group. I would like to record with people in the group because then we make new friends, have fun, record together and just be a nice group. I normally uplaod mostly at the weekends but i can sometimes upload weekly, if i get the chance due to homework and school stuff.

I record minecraft videos a lot and i love to record many things including:
-Hunger games
-Mini-Games
-Other videos and gamemodes/types.

I would eventually like to start a group SMP series but for that, we will need a server, unfortunately, i cant get one but if someone in the group applies, and have one, we could do that series and maybe other things like adventure maps and uhc and such.

So, if you're interested, please fill out the application below:

Name:
Can you provide a server/ or have one we could use:
Why you would like to join this group:
Youtube channel link:
Channel subs:
what makes you better than anyone else and why should i pick you:
What Minecraft things you like to record:
Anything else:

Good luck! if accepted, i will add you's on skype for an interview!
delwoodzzz
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Cpirwin
07/05/2014 2:20 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Name: Connor
IGN: cpi2001
Can you provide a server/ or have one we could use: I am currently working on my FFA server, which also includes 1v1
Why you would like to join this group: I am looking to make new friends, and it would be a great experiance to record with some new people
Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Thepixelatedyt
Channel subs: 86
what makes you better than anyone else and why should i pick you: I am a really fun guy, and nice to be around, i am all around a really calm guy, and have been i am fun to be around!
What Minecraft things you like to record: MINECRAFT IS LOVE, MINECRAFT IS LIFE, so... basically anything
Anything else: Nope, I hope I get accepted, and good luck to everyone else
CreeperSoul23
07/05/2014 2:07 am
Level 38 : Artisan Creeper
Name: Sorry, can't tell. Call me Creeper or Soul

Age: 9, Still make pretty good vids, haven't uploaded them.
IGN: CreeperSoul23

Can you provide a server/or have one we can use: I can use Aternos. Search it up you might be able to use it. It's whitelist end, you can op people, but it is limited to 10 players and such. Just figure it out.

Why you would like to join this group: I'm looking for a YouTube minecraft only group...there's not much, but here we go, plus I wanna prove myself I'm not useless.

YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBdIFMh7K8ZAfe_kgQW7Kvw
Not my full potential, I make better, but I haven't had much time and all. So I'm going to short videos or probably gameplay of minecraft, since I don't have much time for that and space. But I think I solved those and ready to record good videos.

Channel subs: 27, right now. As I said ^^^

What makes you better than anyone else and why should I pick you: I wouldn't say better than anyone else, I have a good sense of humor and I played minecraft for a decent time (reasonable time) I would say I'm experinced. I've had many teams, joined a few and I have been successful on a few. I can be mature if I need to. I don't go overboard on jokes.

What minecraft things you like to record: Anything that fits my mood. I would record Singleplayer Survival, Playing minigames with friends, typical stuff.

Thanks for reading. Hope I get chosen.
Finite998
07/05/2014 12:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Daniel
IGN: Skyman117
Can you provide a server/ or have one we could use: not really
Why you would like to join this group: i enjoy recording with others. I just want to find a good stable youtube group
Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Finite98 ( i haven't uploaded in a while, starting to upload again when i find a stable youtube gorup to join)
Channel subs: 29
what makes you better than anyone else and why should i pick you: All my friends say i have a good sense of humor, i'm mature when needed
What Minecraft things you like to record: Everything!
Anything else: I hope you choose me
Mumzel4lifeserver
07/02/2014 10:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Can you provide a server/ or have one we could use: I actaully can, I have a paid server and a non 24/7 server, but its fine either way.
Why you would like to join this group: Because all the people I was in last time they kinda were douche bags and now im pretty much alone.. They were offline alot (to me), afterwards they made a big deal when something happend to the others friend... And check out my channel if you want to know why i got kicked..
Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Themunzlers
Channel subs: 214
what makes you better than anyone else and why should i pick you: What I see from the comments is that no1 really cares they just want some1 to be with to farm subs.
What Minecraft things you like to record: Anything, random is the best for me
Anything else: Well I have a few words, if you ignore me to long ill not care for you and dont think that you can care more about some1 else then some1 else.
adammckenzie78
07/02/2014 1:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Adam
IGN:MinezAdammck
Can you provide a server/ or have one we could use: I have one but i am no longer paying for it due to griefing constantly. I might consider bringing it back.
Why you would like to join this group: Because i just want to record with a group of people
Youtube channel link:www.youtube.com/user/MinezAdammck (No vids anymore)
Channel subs:29
what makes you better than anyone else and why should i pick you: Cos im scottish
What Minecraft things you like to record: Alot of things apart from prison
Anything else: no!
Sloth Justice
07/02/2014 10:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Edwin (call me Storm)

IGN: hedgehog_king

Servers: Hive, hypixel, mineplex and some more (i can make one too)

Why i want to join: because i want to have fun playing minecraft with others and record at the same time

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRT7J ... w/channels

channel subs: none (right now because my last one got removed because of my email fucked it

Why you should pick me: because my friends say i have a good humor and i also can edit videos plus im active almost all the time

other: i can speak almost 4 languages: Swedish, Danish, German and English
Camer04
03/09/2014 1:28 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Name: Zach
IGN: Camer047
Can you provide a server/ or have one we could use: I know how to make a server, I have a server, I am port forwarded. Yes I can run a server ( not 24/7 )
Why you would like to join this group: Because I want to be part of a youtube team
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Camer047 (I have no vids)
Channel subs: 0
what makes you better than anyone else and why should i pick you: My application may look bad but that is because I would like to offer my services as an editor, I have photoshop, audition, and premiere elements. I know what I'm doing so I would like to be the editor for the channel.
What Minecraft things you like to record:
Anything else:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome