In Need for Icon and Banner

xPotatoFrys's Avatar xPotatoFrys9/7/14 2:46 pm
1 emeralds 268 5
9/26/2014 5:32 pm
Gartonia's Avatar Gartonia
Hello, I'm xPotatoFrys. I am the owner of a new collaborated gaming channel that will be coming out within this month. Furthermore, I am in need for an icon, and banner. Here is what my group and I want designed as as.

Icon: Cartoon Skull with Headphones the Color of Black, with a Dark Purple Trim

Banner: Black Background with 'The Gaming Obsessives dark purple' in this font: http://www.dafont.com/04b-30.font . Under it I would like 3 pixelated style head profiles. (Only if Possible)

(Middle) One with black long hair (female) with black eyes (default pixelated eye color I assume) Tan Skin and Blue Glasses, Gaming Headphones (purple)

(Left) One with Black hair with a shaved side but still hair on top. With gaming headphones on (blue) and with black glasses. Tan Skin

(Right) One with dark hair slightly shaved on side, but on top buzzcut. Gaming Headphones (blue) Tan Skin

If you are willing to make this for me, please comment down below saying that you will and with questions you need to ask. PM me when it is done or finished.
xPotatoFrys
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer