I need more subscribers and likes :D

warmor123's Avatar warmor1231/8/13 9:07 pm
1/9/2013 2:12 am
FudgeTasty's Avatar FudgeTasty
Hey so I just made this channel check it out -> http://www.youtube.com/user/HaxelBraxel ... ture=watch

It's new so please don't hate or anythin' So please do subscribe or like If do I might do a skin for them

NOTE: I will not accept sub for sub sorry :/

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE
warmor123
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

cjdjdominator
01/09/2013 1:48 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Dragon
totally sub me =.=
The Masked Bandit
01/09/2013 1:58 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Meme
Nonononononono sub to me xD
Wayzo
01/09/2013 1:46 am
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................-.-..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
warmor123
01/09/2013 1:40 am
Helped a little but the "MrWafller" That's his real name.
warmor123
01/09/2013 1:08 am
CadesProduction I would do a commentary but not now I don't have my Headset yet So please just bare with the musics and all that.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEING MEAN TO ME YOU GUYS ArE BEING MEAN TO UR SELF YOU GUYS ARE BEING NEGATIVE TO YOUR OWN CHANNEL LOL.
warmor123
01/09/2013 1:06 am
All You's are right, I suck and all that But some of you are helping and some aren't, like
Freaking Bugs you helped me feel nice Thanks but BitScape and vPixel aren't helping.

As for you FudgeTasty WTF I didn't even do anything to your comment LOL.

And as for you MrWaffler What da...... That's not helping that's making people sad and you're even doing the same thing you're doing the sub too bro LOL.EXE
Dohvakiin
01/09/2013 1:31 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Not trying to be mean here but I am going to give my honest opinion. The video overall was not good in my view. Minecraft and rock music do NOT go together. Maybe is some other videos, but definitely not in this one. Also, you need to learn about "constructive criticism". Not everyone is going to enjoy your videos, so fellow members tend to give you feedback on what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. You cant just go out saying to people "YOU GUYS ARE MEAN"/ Last thing, spelling. I could hardly understand what you wrote to MrWaffler. You have a full keyboard. Use it. Hope this kinda helped
MrWaffler
01/08/2013 10:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Telling people/begging for subscribers is the same thing as sub4sub.

It shouldn't be done. Also, you really shouldn't have came to here posting like that until you had more videos. Even if you have 6 videos with no views, if they are all of decent quality, and your channel looks good, and it has a good theme, background, and is layed out awesomely, and THEN you post here. More people will want to subscribe. They have more to look at, more to judge you on, and a more overall idea of how much you are going to dedicate to Youtube.
FudgeTasty
01/09/2013 2:12 am
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Puncher
The epic words of MrWaffler. Visited your channel. Good stuff man ;D!
BitScape
01/08/2013 10:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
warmor123Hey so I just made this channel check it out -> http://www.youtube.com/user/HaxelBraxel ... ture=watch

It's new so please don't hate or anythin' So please do subscribe or like If do I might do a skin for them

NOTE: I will not accept sub for sub sorry :/

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE

Im new to youtube also and im uploading my first video but do you see my advertising my channel is bitscape11 plz sub just kidding DON'T subscribe saying stuff like that will make people not want to watch your videos
CadesProductions
01/08/2013 10:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Unicorn
I know that i commented on your video, but since it has "uploader approval" you arent going to accept any comment that HELPS YOU but makes you look bad. So here's my comment: 'You want to know how to make your channel better and how to gain subscribers without having to spam forum websites? Dont play music throughout the whole video. People want to hear commentary not a video with music. Thats why we have music videos. Upload in 720p.'
Ian The Oreo
01/08/2013 10:32 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
You don't always need commentary.
I agree with you on the basis of how the music was used this time; it was out of place, rock music over you prancing around in Minecraft, not a good combination.
Freaking Bugs
01/08/2013 9:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
I don't have a youtube account but i would maybe subscribe if I did. I'm surprised that some of the people are just being complete douches to him, I understand he used another site to attempt to get likes and subs but still that doesn't make you have to be a dick to a complete stranger.
FudgeTasty
01/08/2013 9:55 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Puncher
Hey, why did you delete my comment on your video? That was constructive criticism, in which people use to make themselves better. The hell man.
warmor123
01/08/2013 9:53 pm
More*
warmor123
01/08/2013 9:52 pm
Oh, Ok I understand You like sub for sub well I am sorry about that Sorry :/
And Don't be mean I just want to have mor subs.
vPixel
01/08/2013 9:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dolphin
Cool, your not going to get any now.

Have fun.
warmor123
01/08/2013 9:44 pm
Yes
Ukiyo_E
01/08/2013 9:11 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Witch