--<[{}]>-- Need a partner for my channel --<[{}]>--

buyr's Avatar buyr8/1/14 8:29 am
8/7/2014 5:50 am
buyr's Avatar buyr
Hello.
My name is Will. I am starting a youtube channel, I've had it for awhile but I've just been waiting for the right time to start using it.

But I really want a partner/friends to do my videos with. Like Simon & Lewis from yogscast.

I own 2 servers which I can use for any mods/plugins

If you want to apply please fill out the form below.

* require

Last name:

*Minecraft name:

*Skype name:

Youtube channel:

Email:

*Why I should choose you:

*Age 12-99:

*Have you got a good mic:

*Maturity 1-10:

****Please note! I will deny any copy an pages replies and I will only accept replies in that layout***

**If I choose you I will add you on skype for further talking**
buyr
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

buyr
08/07/2014 5:50 am
I'm going to read thought them now and test you all (except Martin he's already in )
inerjizer
08/03/2014 2:36 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hello, my full name is: Tyler Wayne Lee Black and I am 18 years old. I enjoy Minecraft just as much as any other player, but I have had some YouTubing experience. I deleted my YouTube channel months ago and would love to start doing it again. My Minecraft and YouTube channel name is: inerjizer (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDDsaz_AXO0c1C_IQnE_DPw) as you can see there are absolutely no videos up, but I will be working with a friend of mine and hopefully being tagged in some of his videos, which if I'm tagged and I tag you in my videos, then that's more views for you too! I do have a great mic, however the audio with it is buzzing out, so I will need a new one. Which of course, the audio has nothing to do with my voice input, which is perfectly fine.

To answer your maturity question: I would say I am about a 6 on the scale, possibly a 7. I'm not going to be a liar about it because that makes no one happy.

Contact info:

Email: I will tell you if added on Skype, I do not want spam mail from strangers.

Please take a good look at this and please reply with an answer. Questions that go unanswered are brutal. Somewhat like job applications...
_coolness_
08/03/2014 12:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
Wow. What a coincidence. I just read your youtube partner request lol
Nexxomeldi
08/03/2014 12:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
He hasn't accepted anyone yet so I figured why not post my own request. If he accepts me I'll take mine down though
Nexxomeldi
08/03/2014 11:46 am

*Minecraft name: I'll tell you on skype if you chose me

*Skype name: Nexxomeldi

Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/nexxomeldi (I haven't posted anything yet, I will soon)

Email: nexxomeldistudios@gmail.com

*Why I should choose you: I've been wanting to start youtubing, and I think doing it with someone else would be a great way to start.

*Age 12-99: 13, almost 14

*Have you got a good mic: Yes

*Maturity 1-10: Depends. Usually seven I guess
-ENDER-
08/03/2014 11:24 am
Level 1 : New Explorer

Last Name: Sullivan

Minecraft Name: ender_recruit

Youtube Channel: Storm animations and ender_recruit (ender_recruit is one I did when I was eleven or twelve

E-mail: ikillpigs987@gmail.com

Why I should be chosen: I am very loyal and always come through in the end I am very likable and funny and mature for my age.

Mic: I have a great Logitech gaming mic.

Maturity: about a good 7 or 8

Ender out!
buyr
08/02/2014 6:21 pm
BuMP!
Martinsaal98
08/02/2014 3:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
This may be PERFECT!!! Personally before this I had a 4 person team and it did kind of okay. We didn't play Minecraft but we did play a FPS. And I have to say I think this would be a great idea because I havent been in one that has failed so I think that this gorup will stay together for a LONG time but also My other 3 members left for College so I was all alone looking for other yotube groups to join! (Hopefully this 1 <3)
_coolness_
08/02/2014 2:43 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
One more eh? Im your man

Last name: Fischer

*Minecraft name: _coolness_

*Skype name: C-Man57

Youtube channel: none atm, going to record with a friend (just one series for his 100 sub special)

Email: carsonjamesfischer@gmail.com

*Why I should choose you: because I love to play minecraft with friends, and wanna be known by minecrafters as an awesome Youtuber XD

*Age 12-99: 11 (i know its one year to young, but believe me, a lot of people have thought i was twelve or more lol)

*Have you got a good mic: 7/10

*Maturity 1-10: 7/10 (I am mature but am funny and can take a joke)
Martinsaal98
08/02/2014 12:26 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Before I start this application I just wanted to say that I think it would be a great idea for myself and dandys10 and you Eskimo to all work together as a team! We would get alot more done and it doesn't hurt to have 1 more person

Last name: Saalfrank

Minecraft name:martinsaal1

Skype name: martinsaal1

Youtube channel: GamingTrio123 (Its about 7 Months old and My Voice has changed a little)

Email: martinsaalfrank@gmail.com

Why I should choose you: I am very interested into doing this. Im pretty okay at editing videos, making intros, outros, and making custom thumbnails. I'm very energetic and I do want to get a lot of stuff done at once but I think I can slow down if needed . I also love to play Minecraft and would be willing to record videos by myself on other games if needed. I would be willing to do anything to be a valuable member of the team!
Games I DO Play: Minecraft, Combat Arms, Battlefield 3 (Xbox360), Anything Free, and Any small games. I love doing small games because if some people like it then there will not be a lot of videos giving us a bonus in the community! I also have an entire list of things we can do in a video regarding MC which lists different mod showcases and stuff and there is about 100 items on that list!!! I am adding to the list as I speak and Im going to add things on it regarding if Myself and DandyS10 were both accepted!!! I can't wait to get started if we do. ^_^

Age 12-99: 15 (16 in September!!!)

Have you got a good mic: Yes (Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset)

Maturity 1-10: I would say I'm about an 8. Whenever I think about this question and say to myself that I'm only 15 i really surprises me. Now I wouldn't say I swear everytime I go into a game and I'm usually not a rager!
buyr
08/01/2014 11:47 pm
Bump
dandys10
08/01/2014 3:36 pm

Minecraft name: dandys10

Skype name: mooingcow.hi

Email: dandys10@live.com - Put subject in email so I don't delete it, if you plan on using this.

Why I should choose you: For one, I'm very capable of learning new things. I'm already knowledgeable on most mods. Tinkerer's Construct, Indsutrialcraft, buildcraft, ect ect. I can learn to use plugins efficiently, too.

I don't have a squeaky voice, so that's a plus.

The best, not to sound egoistic, thing about me would probably be my personality. I'm intelligent, slightly manipulative, and curious. I can get a bit crazy with power, as in, mods. Building large contraptions, subjecting mobs to experiments, ect ect. If 'Mad King' Ryan from Roosterteeth is any indication, people seem to like this sort of personality.

There's also the fact that I'm great at coming up with ideas for 'Let's Plays'. I can, if we use mods, most likely come up with a lot of things to do. I'm also good at building, which I can prove through whatever mean you seem necessary, if you want proof. A fault which you should consider, however, is that I'm not too good at keeping conversation going. I'd recommend getting another person, perhaps more energetic, to balance this out. Assuming you aren't an energetic person, of course.

Age 12-99: Twelve minus 99 is -87. Jk, jk. I'm 14 turning 15 this September.

Have you got a good mic: I have a 40$ mic and another, which can be used. There should also be minimal background noise. It all really depends on how you do videos. Since you said, like 'Simon and Lewis', I'll assume that all videos will be located on the channel you have. If you want us both to record separate Audio/Video, we could edit out any parts that are annoying. IE: Heavy breathing from either of us, ect ect.

Maturity 1-10: I can't really decide on this, now could I? It'd be a biased opinion, regardless of what I write. As such, I'd rather you decide for yourself. If you need a number though, I'd say 8 relative to the average high school student. The average high school student being a '5', in this comparison.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome