Need Voice Actors (16+) And Body Actors (Any Age) for Minecraft Comedy Series!

FLAMESS123's Avatar FLAMESS1231/6/18 2:52 pm
1/16/2018 7:10 am
Shado1Chan's Avatar Shado1Chan
Hello,
My name is FLAMESS123, or Cody.

First I want to explain to you why I want to make this Youtube series. Earlier today I was cleaning up my room when I found a notebook of mine with personal goals for the New Year. (This was of course, years old). On the list for my goals was to create a Minecraft Machinima. I remember trying to create a group twice, but to no avail I failed. For my old goal's sake, I want to take on the challenge, (Smarter this time,) And create a Minecraft comedy Youtube series! (Don't worry, you don't have to be a comedy expert to do a voice role; I definitely am not!) I am in no ways a professional nor do I guarantee we will get views. I will be creating a new channel for it. Do it if you are in it for the experience!

I'm 17 years old with experience in video editing and Youtube. I'm also not bad at voice acting (Was in drama department for 2 years) And I can music tracks for the series if needed. So far I have nobody to do it but I will be asking Reddit and Planet Minecraft for people. As much as I hate requirements, I have a few (Just for quality control and to make this all easier) I'm located in the Eastern Time Zone. If you live in the Eastern Time Zone you are ideal candidates. ie. If you live in Australia, it probably won't work out...

Requirements:

Voice Actor Applications:
Ages 16+ (Maybe 15 if you make a good case)
Must have a good quality mic. (I myself own an Blue Snowball)
Must live in or atleast neighbor the Eastern Time Zone so that we will be awake at the same time. You don't need to be an active Minecraft player to do this role, you just need a voice and a mic.
You must have Skype.
Must be comfortable with exchanging phone numbers.

Please list on application your age, mic, timezone, Skype, and if you're comfortable with exchanging numbers. Note, this role is more lenient with time; I won't require you to meet in a group call, I will just send you the script and give a week to speak your lines into a microphone and send them to me. Don't worry, I will do the rest. (I'll chop up the audio from all the voice actors and mash it together when editing.)

Body Actor Applications:
Any Age will do, but preferably older than 13. (Convince me that you're responsible with acting!)
Must live in or atleast neighbor the Eastern Time Zone so that we will be awake at the same time. You don't need to speak for this role. Just guarantee that you are lenient on time and can meet up with other people.
You must have Skype.
I may ask to exchange phone numbers, but maybe not.

Please list on application your timezone, Skype and how reliable you are. (Tell me why I can count on you to be online a lot and body act when needed!)

Thanks everyone! In the following days I have hopes to have a reliable group formed with a Youtube channel.
-Cody
FLAMESS123
Level 22 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/16/2018 7:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Shado1Chan
Hey! I saw this yesterday, and I've been dreaming about this literally all night so I guess I should give this a shot as a VA!

Name: Crow
Timezone: Central
Skype: shado-chan (also my discord is Crow#1187 if that's easier!)
Exchanging numbers: sure!

My voice is flexible enough so I can do either a male or a female role. (Also, forgive the new account, I've been playing Minecraft since 2012 but haven't made a Planet Minecraft account until now.) Thank you!
01/15/2018 9:32 pm
FLAMESS123
Bump. Please, we need more actors!!! (Especially comedic voice actors)
01/07/2018 12:45 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Farmer
WhatsInMyCoffee
This seems like something interesting to partcipate in. Sure. We'll give it a nab.

Name: Vito
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

I have a fair microphone, and with a touch up on Audacity, sounds as if I had a snowball for sure. My voice has been said to be sensual or at the least very nice to hear and I wanted to get into doing some voice acting so maybe this can be my first shot at it.

I do have Skype, but I'm rarely active on it, I use Discord more. I also do currently own a Minecraft server, which my staff team and I are working on to release but if you need it to do some recording on for this project it's free to use. Don't expect to get any special ranks that is, but yes the server would be available as a filming ground.

Most Kind Regards,
Vito
01/07/2018 8:31 pm
FLAMESS123
Sweet! I'll add you on Skype and we can talk about it! Also I may make a discord group, though I've never made one before
01/06/2018 10:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ItsFlashCraft
Expound on what a voice actor would do? Would this be on YouTube? Would I get credits?
01/07/2018 12:21 am
FLAMESS123
Also to expand on the credits part, I'll link your Youtube channel, PMC profile, etc. or whatever you want !
01/06/2018 11:04 pm
FLAMESS123
Yes the video will go on Youtube I will credit all those who participate. Don't worry, this won't be a home video going on Vimeo.

When I get a couple voice actors I will send them scripts. Basically what I'm asking from the voice actors is to record themselves reading the script. This will be done on their own time whenever they want. I think this is a good method because it allows the voice actors to have a little leniency on time as well as having little pressure/stress. You'll then send the recording (through email) and that is what I will need
01/06/2018 6:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
DukkiStuff
i WOULD, but i live in australia
01/15/2018 9:33 pm
FLAMESS123
Hey, are you still interested?
01/06/2018 10:58 pm
FLAMESS123
Depends, do you want a voice actor role? If so, then it doesn't really matter
01/06/2018 6:19 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
smolleo
you see i would apply for body actor but i dont have skype nor do i want skype
would discord be an option as well
01/06/2018 10:57 pm
FLAMESS123
Yes, discord is an option. I'm slowly finding out that people use discord now a lot more
01/06/2018 11:00 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
smolleo
Okay, so maybe I'll apply. I'll have to decide tomorrow though, cause its 9:00 pm right now. XD
01/15/2018 9:34 pm
FLAMESS123
Hey, are you still interested in being a body actor??
01/06/2018 3:00 pm
FLAMESS123
Btw, I only need around 1-2 voice actors and 3-4 body actors. But nevertheless please apply!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome