I need a youtube partner

[CombatPiggu]'s Avatar [CombatPiggu]5/19/13 11:36 am
5/19/2013 12:09 pm
[CombatPiggu]'s Avatar [CombatPiggu]
ok. so i've tried to be a truly successful gamer many times, but i've failed every time due to my gaming partner not being dedicated. so i am looking for someone who is dedicated to be a someone on the youtube community. now, in order for this to happen, you need to have many things. like, a good mic and headset/audio, popular or well known games to play, a good recorder, you need to be funny, and not too young or too old. now, i am funny when i choose to be but i can also be a very hard worker.for this partnership you need to be 11-15 years old, you NEED skype, and it would be cool if you had steam. so if you want to attempt this achievement then fill out an application like this.

STATE:

if you don't want to show all of this publicly then you can private message me or message me on skype. i may ask more questions if needed.
[CombatPiggu]
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

[CombatPiggu]
05/19/2013 12:09 pm
yup
fyromaster
05/19/2013 12:08 pm
Level 23 : Expert Geek
yep. It helps to have an irl friend, because they usually live near you, and you can have a pretty good idea for a schedule.
fyromaster
05/19/2013 11:56 am
Level 23 : Expert Geek
Just having a random person on the internet will not really do anything. You'll just attract creeps. I've done it before.

Why not go on some public minecraft servers or something and be social and make friends, and after a while start to skype them and then play other games with them and the like? Just getting random people of off the internet will not make you friends and make your vids awkward. I have done over 150 videos, probably close to 200 videos and I was alone in most of them.
[CombatPiggu]
05/19/2013 12:01 pm
thanks for the advice. but ill probably just go solo. maybe a few guests in some videos. but it could be tricky to coordinate times to record with a partner too. its happened to me multiple times. anyways, thanks.
[CombatPiggu]
05/19/2013 11:52 am
btw. if you can make a server for minecraft then thats great! if you can't then we'll figure something out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome