Need a Youtube Partner!!!

SuperVoxroX's Avatar SuperVoxroX8/10/13 12:48 am
8/11/2013 11:17 am
TreePuncherHD's Avatar TreePuncherHD
Hey everyone, SuperVoxroX here, and well, today i wanna talk about my youtube channel.

Well, i want it to become my future job. And, well it could become yours too if you participated.

Im only going to be accepting ONE person, and well untill i say i found him/herthen by all means, KEEP POSTING!

The reason why i want it to be my job is because when im 16 i want to get an 'emancipation' Which means to move out of your house and live alone, in an apartment like an adult. The reason for this is because i feel as if im ready to "grow-up" because what i have gone through, i never really had a childhood (i will explain everything in a draw my life video when we hit 1000 subs) But yea, i want to make it my job because i really enjoy making videos, and the idea of getting paid for it is amazing. So thats what i wanna do.

Here is the application, because i said so. (im also filling out one, i hate it too when i dont know anything about the person im dedicating time to also)

What is your GPU(figure this out or dont even bother):
Gender(not like it matters, just good to know):
Time region:
How many FPS when playing MC?:
Is your computer good(do you lag at ALL?, be honest):
How is your headset?
Tell me a little about yourself, like life wise:
Area of living place(wheres home):
WHY DO YOU WANT TO?:

Please make sure that this is filled out completely and detailed, make sure it looks nice and read-able.

heres mine:

Mature?: Pretty, high, but i like to have fun.

What is your GPU(figure this out or dont even bother): I cant tell, because thats cheating

Gender(not like it matters, just good to know): Male

Time region:Mountain Time

How many FPS when playing MC?:100-180

Is your computer good(do you lag at ALL?, be honest): Yes, its pretty good, records great.

How is your headset?: OMG SO GOOD HERE LOOK JUST GOT THEM TODAY!!!!(im really happy) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=26-104-399&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=5&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Keywords=%28keywords%29&Page=1#scrollFullInfo

Tell me a little about yourself, like life wise: UGH no i cant its too long and im not ready to share it!

playing time: 3:00pm 7:00pm weekdays all day weekends

Area of living place(wheres home): Arizona, USA

WHY DO YOU WANT TO?: BECAUSE I ALREADY SAID GOSH

Thank you for reading this and applying; im looking forward to talk! ^-^
SuperVoxroX
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TreePuncherHD
08/11/2013 11:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mature?: 50/50
What is your GPU(figure this out or dont even bother): i dont know
Gender(not like it matters, just good to know): male
Time region: mountain time
How many FPS when playing MC?: 70-100
Is your computer good(do you lag at ALL?, be honest): NO Lag
How is your headset? good
Tell me a little about yourself, like life wise: well i like to play sports and afterthat i play minecraft.
playing time:2 hours
Area of living place(wheres home): usa
WHY DO YOU WANT TO?: because when you play minceaft by yourself it tends to get boring but with other people its really fun.
BridgzHD
08/11/2013 7:02 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Mature?: Mature-ish :3 *evil grin*
What is your GPU(figure this out or dont even bother): ATI MOBILITY RAEDON X700 HD
Time region: EST
How many FPS when playing MC?: 100-200
Is your computer good(do you lag at ALL?, be honest): No lag!:D
How is your headset? Turtle beach x12
Tell me a little about yourself, like life wise: Not much to tell, I have ADHD and Aspergers if that helps?
playing time: Nearly all the time!
Area of living place(wheres home): UK
WHY DO YOU WANT TO?: Because it has always been my dream to become a youtuber!
_BigDaddyFatSak_
08/11/2013 2:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mature?: Yes But I think I balance this well with being Joyful and lighthearted.
What is your GPU(figure this out or dont even bother): Nvidia GeForce GT 630m
Time region: Eastern Standard Time
How many FPS when playing MC?: 125-175 I never go below 100 even on my absolute worst days. Is your computer good do you lag at ALL?, (be honest): My computer is VERY good I have never had problems with it. Although my internet is another story we live in a rural area and it should run with NO LAG AT ALL but it drops out occasionally and when this happens I Iag quite a lot but this happens rarely.
How is your headset? Decent, it always manages to get the job done.
Tell me a little about yourself, like life wise: I traveled ALOT when I was younger I have been to every place I can think of in Australia and I am helping my parents save up to go to the USA in a couple of years. I have a younger sister and she is possibly one of my best friends. I have lived here, in Lismore NSW Aus for 9yrs but have also lived in Broome WA Aus and Perth WA Aus for a while as well.
playing time: All weekdays except Wednesday usually (Depends on amount of homework) And I am pretty much free all day every day on the weekends.
Area of living place(wheres home): Rock Valley, Lismore, Northern Rivers, New South Wales, Australia.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO?: Because I have many passions and some of the main ones are - Gaming, Making People Laugh and Achieving goals. One of my bigger goals in life is to get a job I love and I would LOVE to be a famous YouTuber and I think that you would give me a good chance to achieve this goal.

(I Re-Applied Because my App did not meet up to the standards of everyone else's)
SnipersArePeopleToo
08/10/2013 3:31 pm
Stop bumping. You can only bump every 24 hours.
SuperVoxroX
08/10/2013 3:12 pm
bump
RowanRH
08/10/2013 1:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mature?: Very high but I do enjoy my fun time.
What is your GPU(figure this out or dont even bother): No idea
Gender(not like it matters, just good to know): Female
Time region: Eastern Time Zone
How many FPS when playing MC?: It depends on how crowded the server is. Not low enough to where its a problem.
Is your computer good(do you lag at ALL?, be honest): I do lag sometimes but again, that's only if I'm on a really crowded server or if someone spawns a thousand mobs.
How is your headset?: Very good.
playing time: When school starts it will depend on work load during the week. On weekends I'm pretty much always free. Since its summer right now I have plenty of free time.
Area of living place(where's home): Virginia, USA
WHY DO YOU WANT TO?: Gaming is something I absolutely love and I really would like to make something out of it and become a know YouTuber.
Tell me a little about yourself, like life wise: Let's see.. About me. I'm the youngest in my family with 2 older sisters. I also have 2 nephews(and I sooo hold the title of favorite aunt). I usually have a lot of free time that I fill with either reading or gaming. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. One other thing about me is I absolutely can't stand prejudice and discrimination of any kind. When I was 13 I realized I was a lesbian (Might as well say this now because it would eventually come out anyway due to the fact that I believe strongly that Closets Are For Clothes). So that's a bit about me in a nutshell I guess you could say.
SuperVoxroX
08/10/2013 2:16 pm
Wow your application was awesome, i've added you on skype, but i would still like everyone else to keep posting. (just in case)
jerppetys
08/10/2013 1:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mature?: of course but good sense of humor
What is your GPU(figure this out or dont even bother): ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5400 series
Time region: UTC/GMT +3
How many FPS when playing MC?: about 60
Is your computer good(do you lag at ALL?, be honest): its good enough runs borderlands 2 and gta IV np
How is your headset? Great no one has ever complained about surrounding sounds and i hear like you were sitting next to me
Tell me a little about yourself, like life wise: i am studying to be Graphical designer i have 2 room mates but i have lock on my door so no interruptions
playing time: anytime
Area of living place(wheres home): Finland
WHY DO YOU WANT TO?: I dont like playing alone
SuperVoxroX
08/10/2013 1:25 pm
BUMPTY BUMP BUMP
SuperVoxroX
08/10/2013 1:12 pm
bump
_BigDaddyFatSak_
08/10/2013 6:30 am
Mature?: Yes & no depends on mood
What is your GPU(figure this out or dont even bother): I choose don't even bother
Time region: EST
How many FPS when playing MC?: Lots - Don't remember but really good.
Is your computer good(do you lag at ALL?, be honest): My computer is great but my internet is not so I lag on occasions.
How is your headset? Good enough
Tell me a little about yourself, like life wise: Umm... Not sure what to type youll hear stories through us playing (If you choose me...
playing time: Mon, Fri - 4:30-9:00 Tues, Thurs (Maybe) - 4:30-7:30 Sat, Sun - 4:30-Whenever
Area of living place(wheres home): Lismore, NSW
WHY DO YOU WANT TO?: I like you one day want to be a famous youtuber and it is a gamble but one I am willing to take and I think you would be a good gambling partner for this goal!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome