Need a Youtuber Partner , Subscribe to my YT channel Please

Mestrix123's Avatar Mestrix12311/4/14 8:35 am
1 emeralds 139 1
11/4/2014 9:43 am
Exoh's Avatar Exoh
Hey guys , Whoever want to join me .....
Here are my details !

IGN : Mestrix
TimeZone : (UTC+ 0800 )
Youtube Channel : Mestrix Zai or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8eBlj ... ZYA1ezO0FA <---- My Channel

Subscribers : 42
Total Views or Entire Video Views : 702
Videos : 53

Basically , I want to have an awesome Youtuber Parnter , at least subs about 30+ or more , at least 13+ age , gender : male or female also can .... I really want to have a youtuber partner that can play every single day , if you are from American , UK or any different timezone , I hope you can play and record with me on Midnight , I will appreciate it ... If you can . If your time is about 9 or more hours , I will try play in the morning which I can , as my school is over , I have 2months of holiday as well , Hope you guys will record with me , I'm mature , have respect .

How to contact me ? : Add me on skype or comment down on the this thread below !
Skype is needed , so that we can talk to each other , remember to have Mic as well .
If you can , I will pick 2 or 3 people to record with me , so that if one person can't online I can find another one , or better record together !!!

Must have a recording software that can record about one hour plus at most , not really record 1hour plus , at least 30-40 minutes ? Maybe yeah

Hope you guys will subscribe to my channel . Watch all my videos , although mostly or all are like boring , Remember to contact me on skype or comment down below this thread !

I'm Mestrix , Hope you guys will consider me to be your partner as well !
Thank You

-Mestrix
Mestrix123
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner