A New Young Youtuber - Come See!!

IllBeCj's Avatar IllBeCj1/23/13 12:32 pm
1 emeralds 157 8
1/28/2013 11:48 am
IllBeCj's Avatar IllBeCj
Hey Guys My Names Cj And I'm A Young Youtuber And Recently Turned 15 And Reached My Goal, Infact Smashing My Goal Of 50 Subs By 21/1/13 (My Birthday) And Reaching 58 Subscribers What Is AWESOME!

I Do Youtube Videos And Personally Do Not Think That They're Very Good But That's Why I Need YOU Guys To Help Review My Youtube And Thinks On How To Improve, Personally I Was Thinking Vex's Maps Because Their Also AWESOME And Look Pretty Interesting, My Goal In Youtube Is To Receive Partnership And Get Those AWESOME Backgrounds & Thumbnails What Would Help To Promote My Channel, I Recently Also Got My Snowball Mic HD Audio (Around $73) And Helps Improve My Quality Of Videos I Currently Only Do Tutorials As My FTB (Feed The Beast) Series But I Was Sick And Personally Didn't Enjoy It So I Stopped. I Try To Upload Regularly But Things Get In The Way Of My Busy Schedule

I Would LOVE You To Check Out My Youtube Account And Help Me Hit My Massive Goal 85 Views Daily For My SocialBlade Partnership =D I Love And Care For My Subs So I Also Have A Minecraft Server;

My Minecraft Server IP - igetgamed.no-ip.org
My Youtube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/illbecj

Thanks Alot Guys!
-Cj
IllBeCj
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/28/2013 11:48 am
IllBeCj
Check Out Our Server Website!
Website - www.TheFactionsLab.tk
01/26/2013 2:43 pm
IllBeCj
WOW!! Servers Been Awesome Lately:D
01/25/2013 11:51 am
IllBeCj
But I Think SocialBlade Is The Way To Go For My Channel
01/24/2013 12:24 pm
IllBeCj
Thanks For The Support Guys!! If You Have Any Questions Message Me On Youtube!:D
01/23/2013 2:03 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Thanoix
Hey CJ, any chance you'd want to do a series to get me off the ground? thought it would be cool to get a series on Voltz with 2-3 of us working together.

Also about your age.

Reply if you're interested!
01/23/2013 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ItsRyanTheGamer
Nice channel man, you're very good at making videos!

Commentary - +1
1080p - +1
Clear voice - +1
Confident - +1

Subscribed!
01/23/2013 12:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Trackie
Social-blade isn't so good...I'm with them mate.

and why did you post how expensive your mic was? I paid less than a quarter of that and it still sounds as good as your's does.
01/23/2013 12:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
VertigoRebound
IllBeCjHey Guys My Names Cj And I'm A Young Youtuber And Recently Turned 15 And Reached My Goal, Infact Smashing My Goal Of 50 Subs By 21/1/13 (My Birthday) And Reaching 58 Subscribers What Is AWESOME!

I Do Youtube Videos And Personally Do Not Think That They're Very Good But That's Why I Need YOU Guys To Help Review My Youtube And Thinks On How To Improve, Personally I Was Thinking Vex's Maps Because Their Also AWESOME And Look Pretty Interesting, My Goal In Youtube Is To Receive Partnership And Get Those AWESOME Backgrounds & Thumbnails What Would Help To Promote My Channel, I Recently Also Got My Snowball Mic HD Audio (Around $73) And Helps Improve My Quality Of Videos I Currently Only Do Tutorials As My FTB (Feed The Beast) Series But I Was Sick And Personally Didn't Enjoy It So I Stopped. I Try To Upload Regularly But Things Get In The Way Of My Busy Schedule

I Would LOVE You To Check Out My Youtube Account And Help Me Hit My Massive Goal 85 Views Daily For My SocialBlade Partnership =D I Love And Care For My Subs So I Also Have A Minecraft Server;

My Minecraft Server IP - igetgamed.no-ip.org
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/illbecj

Thanks Alot Guys!
-Cj

Cj go on your minecraft server a minute, i'm the only person on it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome