CLOSED THANKS FOR APPLYING

Mcsmiles56's Avatar Mcsmiles564/22/15 5:45 pm
4/25/2015 8:24 pm
Typeboy's Avatar Typeboy
CLOSED
Mcsmiles56
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Typeboy
04/25/2015 8:24 pm
So after a few interviews, Thank you for everyone for applying! We had reached our maximum number of members, We apologize for anyone whom we may have missed, but thanks you all again for your time.
ComedyCode
04/25/2015 7:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
I have a minecraft network if you want to record on that, but I won't provide links until you say that you're interested because that makes me an advertiser on threads if you know what I mean.
imabuilderok3
04/25/2015 6:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Application
IRL name: Jake
MC name: imabuilderok
Maturity (1-10): 8
Recording software: Can record, not what my app is for, but I use shadowplay
These next questions I want an honest and detailed answer not any 5 words answer you will be ignored.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join for the whole reason of playing on an smp. I don't necessarily want to join the group, I am willing to host a minecraft server for an smp.

What makes you better than other people who are applying for this?: I can pay for the sever by myself, monthly.

What qualities do you have that stand out?(Animator,Server Host,drawer) I can server host.

Will you be commited?: Committed to paying for a server that you might need.

This last question is optional but we would like you feedback.
Do you play or have played yugioh ever?
I did, but not interested at all in it now
Typeboy
04/25/2015 5:29 pm
Thank you to all of the people who have applied, My name is Typeboy and I'm in charge of adding you on Skype and Interviews. You all have been either messaged or sent a contact request, so please feel free to look at your inbox or Skype accounts. To the new applicants, I want to wish you all best of luck, and hope to meet some interesting new people. -Type
Toasty0
04/25/2015 12:20 pm
IRL name: um semprini
MC name:Notaproxy I might change it later though
Maturity (1-10): I'd say maybe about a 9 because well it's not very interesting if every one is really serious all the time.
Recording software:Eh,well I use fraps but Im trying to get use to dxtory
Skype:(we need in incase we want to interview you)tosty0 if that doesn't work just pm me and i'll message you the right name.

These next questions I want an honest and detailed answer not any 5 words answer you will be ignored.

Why do you want to join? Well I want to make friends with people who are at least some what interested in making videos for fun we can get more views and stuff if we work together
What makes you better than other people who are applying for this? Well I've have some great and original ideas for videos and stuff eh also I have some animation experience so maybe I could make animations and stuff for the channel.

What qualities do you have that stand out?(Animator,Server Host,drawer)Animation, I have some experience with animation programs like 3DS max, Cinema 4D although I'm still learning Cinema4D and can't afford 3DS max which is ridiculously priced for a amateur animator to afford.

Will you be commited? Yes, I could probably record or edit something most days of the week I'm not too busy

Do you play or have played yugioh ever? Of course I had all the cards a blue eyes white dragon had a piece of xeodia think it was his head, good times..
FLAMESS123
04/25/2015 9:17 am
Level 22 : Expert Taco
I am a small youtuber and have a small commentating channel. I wont fill out an app tho, waste of time.Theres no reason to fill out an application bragging about how good you are... In fact, you don't even need to know all of that stuff from a person. Its not like its a job with a resume. You can only find out by literally skyping and playing with them. I'm 15 and my skype is FLAMESS123, so if you want to you can add me, if not, you don't have to. I have camtasia btw. cyaaa
InfamousHN
04/25/2015 8:45 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
Application
IRL name: Hannah
MC name: HNwasHere
Maturity (1-10):
Recording software: OBS, Xsplit, Bandicam
Skype:(we need in incase we want to interview you) Switorlicious

Why do you want to join? I would like ti join because I very much want to involve myself with minecraft again. Plus I would also would like to establish new friendship with others.

What makes you better than other people who are applying for this? I say that I can do video editing in Premiere Pro. Also I have a very outgoing personality compared to others since I am extremely outgoing.

What qualities do you have that stand out?(Animator,Server Host,drawer) As stated before I can do editing in Premiere Pro (Only). Also I am a artist as a hobby my latest work came out very amazing http://imgur.com/uk26ZiG.

Will you be commited? As my schedule is right now than I can be committed. At this moment I have a fair amount of free time on my hands. Also I very much crave being able to keep a ongoing commitment to a group of people counting on me to do my job.

Do you play or have played yugioh ever? No I have not and for that I apologize.
EpicccMC
04/25/2015 8:20 am
Application
IRL name: Matt
MC name:EpicccMC
Maturity (1-10):8
Recording software:fraps

Why do you want to join? joining this group could expanded all of our channels and it could be a super fun experience for all of us and hopefully we can make some good and fun videos for youtube.

What makes you better than other people who are applying for this? that I have some better qualities than some others and being able to have fun and mature when needed.

What qualities do you have that stand out?(Animator,Server Host,drawer) I don't have much cool qualities but I am a good builder in minecraft and learning how to make better edited videos!

Will you be commited? i love this question because i would be very commited and follow all rules and be nice to other members.

Do you play or have played yugioh ever? i have played but a long time ago like when i was like 5.
dahmani54
04/24/2015 7:23 pm
Application
IRL name:Dahmani S.
MC name:OGSavagePanda
Maturity (1-10):8
Recording software:Fraps
Skype:(we need in incase we want to interview you) OGSavagePanda

Why do you want to join? I would like some friends to record with and make new friends with

What makes you better than other people who are applying for this?I am a very dedicated person and can be very active

What qualities do you have that stand out?(Animator,Server Host,drawer) VIdeo Editor

Will you be commited? Yes i believe I will be a hardworker one accepted

Do you play or have played yugioh ever? NO

P.S I have multiple skype accounts in my name so if you would like me to add you on skype please leave your name
Plus_Designs
04/22/2015 6:42 pm
Application
IRL name: Aaron
MC name: OOMOO_MC
Maturity (1-10): 9
Recording software: Right Now just Xsplit but if accepted will be switching to some other recording software (not fraps though)
Skype:(we need in incase we want to interview you) live:designsbyplus or OOMOO_MC

Why do you want to join? I have been streaming for a long time, and I just feel as if its time to expand and start to record instead

What makes you better than other people who are applying for this? Like i just stated I have been streaming for a long time, so I feel like I have more experience with knowing what viewers want.

What qualities do you have that stand out?(Animator,Server Host,drawer) I own my own TeamSpeak 3 Server,

Will you be commited? Oh yeah definitely I do not go back on anything I say its a promise I made to myself years ago and have yet to this day went back on it

Do you play or have played yugioh ever? Back when I was 9 or 10 I was huge into it, but ever since just have never even picked up a card
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome