New Youtube Group! Recruitment!

AToxicCarebear's Avatar AToxicCarebear1/27/14 8:25 pm
1 emeralds 215 4
1/30/2014 5:37 pm
ADsmoothie's Avatar ADsmoothie
I am looking to set up a group of players who would like to star in a series together you may record as well but do not need to.

Requirements:
Age 14+
Microphone:Yes
Recording:Preferred
Maturity:questionable:

Form:
IGN:
Why we should pick you.
AToxicCarebear
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ADsmoothie
01/30/2014 5:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Form:
IGN: ADsmoothie
Why we should pick you - I am fun to work with apparently, I am 8/10 available to play, I love working in groups, I have a Youtube channel that I started 3 days ago after my last channel kinda just collapsed due to me and my friends stopping making videos for a while, I feel that If You let me join the Group I would have an awful lot to offer the group and really help the Group to grow.

My Question : Is there going to be One channel Where we Upload or do we upload to our own?

I hope you pick me to join your group and if you do allow me to join you will not regret it
NervousZombie
01/29/2014 9:53 am
Level 32 : Artisan Hunter
Requirements:
Age 14+: I am 14
Recording: Using Screenflow for Mac
Maturity:questionable: Yes, I am really mature, but funny at the same time

Form:
IGN: Will tell you later
Why we should pick you. I have a youtube channel that I started 5 days ago, and until now I have 32 subs and 450 total video views! http://www.youtube.com/user/NervousZombieGames to see some examples of my videos.
Finite998
01/29/2014 9:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Requirements:
Age 14+ 13 (turning 14 this year)
Recording:Preferred (Fraps)
Maturity:questionable: 8 out of 10

Form:
IGN: Skyman117
Why we should pick you. i love minecraft i love recording i can make HD Videos. i have always wanted to get into a youtube group so we can make videos together and have fun.
Time4Gaming
01/27/2014 10:10 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Requirements:
Age 14+ Yes 15 years old
Microphone: Yes
Recording: Yes (Fraps)
Maturity:questionable: I am mature in a way but I can also be Very Funny

Form:
IGN: alextgreat1
Why we should pick you- I am a very skillful and experienced minecraft player. I have my own YouTube Channel (Time4Gaming) and I love to record and play with other people. I am very funny in a mature way. Trust me when I say I know how annoying it is to play/record with little immature kids. I am a very fun guy to play with and I know I will be able to keep the videos entertaining and highly funny. I hope to hear back from you (on Skype or whatever) soon because this is a great opportunity. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome