Offering my services.

thetwistedminer's Avatar thetwistedminer6/23/14 1:56 pm
8/7/2014 5:53 pm
thetwistedminer's Avatar thetwistedminer
Hi my name is Nick, and I'm a talented writer/voice actor. I'm currently looking for a few new projects to work on. I'm also looking to get my name out there. I'm capable of doing quite a few voices ranging from squeaky to deep, cartoony to epic.

If you have interest in taking on a new writer for your project. I can assure you that I can bring new ideas to the table. I'm very good at working with others, however my writing tends to gravitate more towards the serious side of things.

If you would like to request my services, theres only a few things that need to be made clear. I do good work, but I don't work for nothing. Although I do not charge money I do expect a form of compensation. This compensation can take the form of an advertisement for my channel, allowing me to upload the video I worked on to my channel as well, a nice shout out never hurt anybody. Thats all I ask. Just give me an incentive and I will do an exceptional job.

So post your offers/requests down below and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you.
thetwistedminer
Level 18 : Journeyman Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

thetwistedminer
08/07/2014 5:53 pm
bump
thetwistedminer
07/30/2014 10:46 am
bump
thetwistedminer
07/23/2014 12:19 am
bump
thetwistedminer
07/09/2014 9:45 am
bump
thetwistedminer
07/07/2014 12:39 pm
bump
thetwistedminer
07/05/2014 9:25 am
bump
thetwistedminer
07/04/2014 11:36 am
bump
thetwistedminer
06/29/2014 11:31 am
bump
thetwistedminer
06/26/2014 1:23 pm
bump
thetwistedminer
06/25/2014 12:09 pm
bump
thetwistedminer
06/24/2014 7:14 pm
Nakudan
Well you may or may not be interested but I have a sort of long term event which I'm planning called "Game Jive" which focuses on more of the gaming world other than just Minecraft. Im currently looking for persons like Newscasters or Reporters at the moment to help fill in some blanks so if you're up to it you can either apply here which has all the credentials: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/game-jive-now-hiring-t409876.html

or send me a pm with all the applicant details in it

and the final interview will begin on Skype: nakudan

I applied. still accepting offers and requests.
Nakudan
06/24/2014 6:45 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
thetwistedminerHi my name is Nick, and I'm a talented writer/voice actor. I'm currently looking for a few new projects to work on. I'm also looking to get my name out there. I'm capable of doing quite a few voices ranging from squeaky to deep, cartoony to epic.

If you have interest in taking on a new writer for your project. I can assure you that I can bring new ideas to the table. I'm very good at working with others, however my writing tends to gravitate more towards the serious side of things.

If you would like to request my services, theres only a few things that need to be made clear. I do good work, but I don't work for nothing. Although I do not charge money I do expect a form of compensation. This compensation can take the form of an advertisement for my channel, allowing me to upload the video I worked on to my channel as well, a nice shout out never hurt anybody. Thats all I ask. Just give me an incentive and I will do an exceptional job.

So post your offers/requests down below and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you.

Well you may or may not be interested but I have a sort of long term event which I'm planning called "Game Jive" which focuses on more of the gaming world other than just Minecraft. Im currently looking for persons like Newscasters or Reporters at the moment to help fill in some blanks so if you're up to it you can either apply here which has all the credentials: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/game-jive-now-hiring-t409876.html

or send me a pm with all the applicant details in it

and the final interview will begin on Skype: nakudan
thetwistedminer
06/24/2014 4:01 pm
bump
thetwistedminer
06/23/2014 6:03 pm
I'll do just about any request right now, so keep them coming!
suzypoo
06/23/2014 4:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Add me on skype craftoholicsnetwork
thetwistedminer
06/23/2014 4:44 pm
Added you.
EnderPvPsYT
06/23/2014 1:59 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
Hey, could you add my skype?
Ender.PvPs is the skype, we can talk further on skype if you have?
thetwistedminer
06/23/2014 3:51 pm
Ill add you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome