Professional Machinima Team (Join if you are Worthy)

Dogman4306's Avatar Dogman43063/2/13 12:06 pm
4/16/2013 12:09 pm
carokon123's Avatar carokon123
Hello, I'm looking for some people do have a minecraft machinima team with. If you don't know what that is, see you later. Template below: I'll be posting here: http://www.youtube.com/ltgilbz

Template:
Age (Above 13):
Name (Real Name we need to get to know each other. You can pm me if you want):
IGN (In Game Name):
Purpose:
Why you think you should work with me:
How often can you work? (It has to be VERY often):
Do you have Ventrilo and or Knowledge with a computer? (We will be using Ventrilo to Voice chat):
How good of a builder are you?:
How long have you had minecraft?:
Have you had any experience in this kind of thing?:
Do you have steam?:

Just to let you know. I am 14 years old and post a video everyday and am excited to be working with you guys. I'll be recording, you'll be the actors. I'll be hosting. This is going to be professional, so I need some people that can be serious. To let me know that you have read this whole thing, include the word snowy at the end of your application. Thanks, hope you guys are interested.
Dogman4306
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2013 12:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
carokon123
Age (Above 13): 13
Name (Real Name we need to get to know each other. You can pm me if you want): Lewis, PM Me for my surname
IGN (In Game Name): carokon123
Purpose: to try to imrove my skills and to help others do so
Why you think you should work with me: as i would love to be part of somthing bigger than just me
How often can you work? (It has to be VERY often): 4hrs?
Do you have Ventrilo and or Knowledge with a computer? (We will be using Ventrilo to Voice chat): Yup
How good of a builder are you?: 7/10
How long have you had minecraft?: A while..!
Have you had any experience in this kind of thing?: Yesss
Do you have steam?: Yes, weird question
BTW i hate SNOWY Biomes
04/16/2013 11:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Nicolai0607dk
I forgot to write snowy (fast hands xD)
04/16/2013 11:51 am
Nicolai0607dk

Name: Nicolai

IGN (In Game Name): Nicolai0607dk

Purpose: I can do a little of everything, audio (music and sound effects), actor, server host, artist (background and logo)

Why you think you should work with me: Because I think I can be something that can be useful for machinimas

How often can you work?: When im not at school. (time zone +1)

Do you have Ventrilo and or Knowledge with a computer?: No i dont. And yes i got knowlegde about a computer.

How good of a builder are you?: 75/100

How long have you had minecraft?: About beta 1.7.3

Have you had any experience in this kind of thing?: I can make cinematic music. I can improvise. I have a portforwarded server (no hamachi). I can make some nice stuff, but im not like professional designer.

Do you have steam?: Yes i have

Hope i can join
03/11/2013 11:37 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
WaterNode
Age (Above 13): Fourteen years of age.
Name (Real Name we need to get to know each other. You can pm me if you want): My name is Emery.
IGN (In Game Name): bigd312
Purpose: To work in a group that makes actual films, not horrible lets plays.
Why you think I should work with you: I know what I am doing, and have many skills that could assist us.
How often can I work (It has to be VERY often): 6 - 9 PM on weekdays, 10 AM - 10 PM weekends.
Do I have Ventrilo and or Knowledge with a computer? (We will be using Ventrilo to Voice chat): I have both.
How good of a builder am I: Pretty fine. I'm not the best, but I know how to build, of course.
How long have I had minecraft: Two years.
Have you had any experience in this kind of thing: Yes.
Do you have Steam: Yes.

Note: I write music, record, edit, host, and act. Snowy.
03/10/2013 3:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
ILikesSalt
Lol looks like your having trouble finding good help xD I've been watching this post for a while to see where it would go.
03/09/2013 5:21 pm
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
.Hey there this is my form lol i hope i get accepted and i hope i can make a new friend who likes minecraft as much as i do(which is ALOT
.I am 13 years of age and i am turning 14 in August
.My name is Ben but i prefer to be called Chris(its my gaming name )
.My IGN is happykeystv(because im a happy pianist who one day wishes to be on TV)
.My purpose? well i am head admin of 2 servers and admin on 6(used to be i got demoted for not playing on them that much)
.Also i think you should work with me because i like to joke about, but i always know my boundaries and i play by MOST of the rules(im not using all of the template
.I have had minecraft since 1.2.5(got it because my friend had it lol)
.I am the Bee's Knee's of building. I build pixel art,Redstone contraptions,Server spawns,Server Warps,and i know mostly all the commands in multiplayer.
.My experience is small but not non existant, i once was friends with a guy called FingerGiant.
.I do not have Steam sadly it bugs out my computer
.Also i do not have Ventrilo but i do have Skype and Oovoo(btw if this is accepted i will consider ventrilo)

So yeah thats my form and hopefully i get accepted (MINECRAFT FOR THE WIN, SCHOOL FOR THE BIN!)
03/10/2013 9:20 pm
Dogman4306
You didn't read everything either. Sorry.
03/07/2013 8:18 pm
ImDeathtaker98
Age (Above 13):15
Name (Real Name we need to get to know each other. You can pm me if you want):James
IGN (In Game Name):deathtaker98
Purpose: A very competitive and sometimes funny gamer with smarts.
Why you think you should work with me: I think i should because I love gaming and it gets boring playing it single player, and why not.
How often can you work? (It has to be VERY often): I can work every weekend, Friday nights, and some weeknights.
Do you have Ventrilo and or Knowledge with a computer? (We will be using Ventrilo to Voice chat): I can get Ventrilo.
How good of a builder are you?: I am all for detail while building big buildings. I do make showcase buildings above ground, but i am an underground system guy.
How long have you had minecraft?: Over a year now.
Have you had any experience in this kind of thing?: I have had very little experience, but i already know how I should be when recording.
Do you have steam?: Yes. ID: pLaYeR10MiL
03/08/2013 5:40 pm
Dogman4306
DENIED! Make sure you read everything...
03/09/2013 4:19 pm
ImDeathtaker98
What exactly did i not read correctly?
03/10/2013 9:20 pm
Dogman4306
Not going to tell you... Make sure you read my whole post!
03/07/2013 5:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Jakerminer42
Age (Above 13):
Name (Real Name we need to get to know each other. You can pm me if you want):
IGN (In Game Name):Jakerminer42
Purpose:To be in famous video and be known
Why you think you should work with me:I want to be help to anyone and i am fun and do not swear at all
How often can you work? (It has to be VERY often):Only sat starting 3pm
Do you have Ventrilo and or Knowledge with a computer? (We will be using Ventrilo to Voice chat):Yes, but do not know how to start it up. it was my dad's
How good of a builder are you?:Depends on what it is
How long have you had minecraft?:3 Months (More exp than i have in months so doesn't matter
Have you had any experience in this kind of thing?:
Do you have steam?:
03/08/2013 5:38 pm
Dogman4306
Denied. You can't just not answer things you know...
03/07/2013 4:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Deirdre_chama
Age (Above 13): 14
Name (Real Name we need to get to know each other. You can pm me if you want): Dewi (pronounce day-wee)
IGN (In Game Name): Deirdre_chama
Purpose: dun really understand what you mean with that.. ._.
Why you think you should work with me:
How often can you work? (It has to be VERY often): almost every day from 4 to 9 in timezone UTC +1
Do you have Ventrilo and or Knowledge with a computer? (We will be using Ventrilo to Voice chat): i don't have Ventrilo yet, but i can download..computer knowledge a little bit.
How good of a builder are you?: if i take my time i can be good, i guess..never really had someone judge my builds.
How long have you had minecraft?:
Have you had any experience in this kind of thing?: nope, but there'll have to be a first time for everything, right?
Do you have steam?: yes. name is deirdre_tama

snowy
03/08/2013 5:39 pm
Dogman4306
ACCEPTED! Add me: LtGilbz
03/06/2013 3:39 pm
Killer_Cupcakes
Name:libby
Ign: Killer_Cupcakes
Purpose (prepare for crappyness) you shouldn't because I don't know what m applying for
Why I think I should work with you: I don't .. I'm fat assed and lazy
How good a builder I am: 10/10 (I could be lyeing).*smirks*
How long have you had minecraft: since 1.2
Urghh dafuq dose last question mean? God dammit I should get outta here
03/07/2013 3:24 pm
Dogman4306
Are you kidding me?
03/05/2013 10:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
xoom
Hello, I'm looking for some people do have a minecraft machinima team with. If you don't know what that is, see you later. Template below: I'll be posting here: http://www.youtube.com/ltgilbz

Template:
Age (Above 13):Turning 14 on 3/6/13
Name (Real Name we need to get to know each other. You can pm me if you want): Harry
IGN (In Game Name):xoom556
Purpose:I own a server for 5 months and i was in this skit that took over 4 months to finish,
Why you think you should work with me: Im friendly, kind, loyal
How often can you work? (It has to be VERY often):24/7
Do you have Ventrilo and or Knowledge with a computer? (We will be using Ventrilo to Voice chat):Skype
How good of a builder are you?:7/10
How long have you had minecraft?:1.7
Have you had any experience in this kind of thing?:In landscaping and redstone
Do you have steam?:?

Just to let you know. I am 14 years old and post a video everyday and am excited to be working with you guys. I'll be recording, you'll be the actors. I'll be hosting. This is going to be professional, so I need some people that can be serious. To let me know that you have read this whole thing, include the word snowy at the end of your application. Thanks, hope you guys are interested.
03/06/2013 3:29 pm
Dogman4306
Well, you didn't really go with my application requirements. You didn't really include snowy, you copied what I said, you don't know what steam is, and you refuse to download ventrilo. Therefore, I will decline your application. Please try again.
03/05/2013 10:25 pm
Dogman4306
Bump!
03/03/2013 12:08 pm
Dogman4306
Really? It's been about 24 hours...
03/02/2013 7:01 pm
Dogman4306
Cmon guys.