Recruiting Actors For Minecraft Horror Machinma! YouTube

SheepManGaming's Avatar SheepManGaming10/4/15 1:06 am
1 emeralds 139 2
10/8/2015 3:28 pm
CabNaught's Avatar CabNaught

Hey guys! So im recruiting for A New Minecraft Machinma! Here's The story line Type of thing.
Episode 1
1950 Flashback: Parker(Minor Part) Is sitting at a table at a party in a cabin, He needs some more bear so he goes outside and hears and he goes to investigate then Dies. Then its 2010, A group of Investigators are called out on a missing person case, They head to the house of the mother of the missing child, They ring the doorbell and no one is home, They go inside and find some creepy ****, We will tell you the rest but The Horror movie is based on The Watchers, These white pale people things that are Some type of Ghost, they haunt the city of Shadybrook, They only come out at night..

Major Parts
Cody (PI [1]) :
(NEED SOMEONE TO BE THIS SPOT)Adam(Head Detective[2]):
Amy(Other PI [3]) :
(NEED SOMEONE TO BE THIS SPOT)Caleb(Historian):
(SPOT OPEN)Evan: (Head Detective)
(SPOT OPEN)Isaac: (Regular Detective)

Grouped(Major)
The White Ones: Parker, Isaac(SheepManGaming), Matt

Minor Parts:
Parker: Parker
Mysterious Stranger: SheepManGaming