Starting my First Minecraft Series

korynale's Avatar korynale1/15/13 10:20 pm
1/18/2013 1:49 am
HypnoBoss0_0's Avatar HypnoBoss0_0
Ok im MrRandom840 on Youtube and xZero_Gravityx on Minecraft i am starting a new Youtube Series called Super Zero I will need help if you are interested in joining then Message me on Youtube Here is some of my videos Below...... Not a "Great" Editor but im getting better with 100 subscribers and 1000+ Video views and yeah i just wanna get better to tell me what you think and if you are interested
korynale
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2013 1:49 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
HypnoBoss0_0
name: Nate
minecraft account: HypnoBoss0_0
can you record: Yes.
recording software: Camtasia Studio 7
do you have a mic: Yes.
can you get/have skype: Yes.
past experience with youtube: Yes, I have a personal gaming channel youtube.com/levelupers
past experience with youtube teams: Yes, one with Internal Gamers Inc
can you play more than minecraft: Yes.

what makes YOU worth recruiting: I am fun, outgoing; I love to play with others and mingle with other gamers. I am homea lot; and up until odd hours of the night; so I am able to get on at a moments notice if needed. I am always online on skype; from when I turn on my computer, to when I shut it off when I go to bed; so contacting me is very easy.

tell me some more about yourself: I am a nerd, geek, and gamer all rolled into one. I've always had the dream to play games with other people or even just by myself. Being a part of a team is like a dream come true for me; if I am chosen.
01/16/2013 12:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
chaach_1
I would love to join if you use skype my name is skyofcai we can talk then
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome