*65 Subscribers* *Trying To Get Noticed* *Trying To Grow*

FKJ's Avatar FKJ12/18/12 1:08 pm
12/18/2012 1:37 pm
TechnoGamerOfficial's Avatar TechnoGamerOfficial
Hey guys how's it going? I know there are so many posts of everyone saying the same thing to advertise their channels, well i guess you got another on here But wait there! come check out my channel, i do tutorials, let's plays, adventure maps (uploaded tonight), and server reviews. So don't just sit there! come along to my channel! please subscribe, as need to get to 90 before chritmas, TARGET SET. And also when i hit each target i shall be doing giveaways and ill be making a server so you guys can come play some advernture stuff... anyway heres my channel, i hope you like it, and as always, have a nice day
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlyKidJack

Latest Video:

FKJ
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2012 1:37 pm
TechnoGamerOfficial
FKJHey guys how's it going? I know there are so many posts of everyone saying the same thing to advertise their channels, well i guess you got another on here But wait there! come check out my channel, i do tutorials, let's plays, adventure maps (uploaded tonight), and server reviews. So don't just sit there! come along to my channel! please subscribe, as need to get to 90 before chritmas, TARGET SET. And also when i hit each target i shall be doing giveaways and ill be making a server so you guys can come play some advernture stuff... anyway heres my channel, i hope you like it, and as always, have a nice day
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlyKidJack

Latest Video:

[yt]oqcqrz9Y-9E[/yt]

Did you think about it
12/18/2012 1:31 pm
TechnoGamerOfficial
I also messaged another youtube as well.
12/18/2012 1:17 pm
TechnoGamerOfficial
I sending you a message about a idea i had have.
12/18/2012 1:22 pm
FKJ
ok man
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome