SYNERGY PROJECT | GFX Designers & YouTubers |

Soojung's Avatar Soojung9/2/15 6:55 am
1 emeralds 282 6
9/4/2015 7:38 pm
Soojung's Avatar Soojung

What is the Synergy Project?

This project is based on a collaborative process between YouTubers and Graphic Designers in which we both can allow each other to achieve greater results in our respective fields. The project involves the work between an uploader and a designer, where the designer can create artwork (Banners, Avatars, Thumbnails, Intros) and the uploader will gain the benefits of fresh and professional designs.

Okay... So what does the designer get?

Of course in return for the designers efforts, the uploader will provide credits and will continuously provide promotion for the designer via the designers website/portfolio. If the designer has a channel themselves they also have content to upload (Speed Arts, Tutorials) and it's a mutual exchange of subscribers and views - as well as attention for the designer.

Alright sweet! So what else is there?

The project itself will allow for friendships to be made and experiences to be heightened where the designers can improve their skills and the uploader can gain some more attention for their channel, it can provide as a win/win on both parties. I hope to achieve a nice quirky group of people to work with and design for, as I'm sure this will allow a lot of opportunities to have collab partners and amazing graphics + new friends and connections.

How do I apply?

I'd just like to note this project is a test and I will currently be taking a maximum of 5 YouTubers and 2 extra graphic designers. To keep styles consistent a designer will be allocated to a YouTuber but we will always have the chance to work for everyone at certain points

But if the project is well kept I might expand it!

NOTE: It would be best if you as a YouTuber had at least 50-100+ Subscribers and DAILY/CONSISTENT uploads. Of course some exceptions will be allowed, given your content is on point

Application for YouTuber:

Why would you like to join the project?
Give me a description of you!

Application for Graphics Designer:

Channel (If Applicable, would be a bonus if you did):
Previous Work/Portfolio:
Programs you use to design:
Why would you like to join the project?
Soojung
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2015 7:38 pm
Soojung
Bump. three more positions open for YouTubers - in need of GFX Designers.
09/03/2015 8:03 pm
Soojung
IBEASTYSLAYER[YT]Age:13 mature tho
Channel: IBEASTYSLAYER https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTzbES ... RI0HAaDCrg
Why would you like to join the project? I want to join this project because, I am a new YouTuber looking for some exposure so if I join the project I will get some. Also it seems likes it a really fun world!

Accepted, I'll be adding you on skype to discuss some things.
09/03/2015 12:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
m4ychris
Channel: Http://www.YouTube.com/M4YChris
Why would you like to join the project? It's an interesting project and I would like to be a part of it. I have been looking for Graphic Designers to help with my Vision that I have and have no problem helping out as an uploader.

Well my name Is Christoffer but call me Chris and I am a Game Designer-Programmer/Web Developer in Training. I am also a YouTuber not really new but changed up YouTube's quite a while until I figured out what I really wanted to do and that was YouTube Gaming Videos. I am a very social person and like to met new people. What I really want to do with YouTube is help others with my knowledge from over the years I have learned from he system of YouTube and share what I know to help us succeed by helping each other.

Check my New Mini Movie out it's very short because Black Ops 3 Beta Closed short after so couldn't get too much footage but check it out I have been trying to do something new with Music and the Video's stepping out of my Element of usual regular Videos.
[yt]OLPuBI0sFS4[/yt]
09/03/2015 8:02 pm
Soojung
Accepted!

I'll be adding your skype for further details!
09/03/2015 7:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IBEASTYSLAYER[YT]
Channel: IBEASTYSLAYER https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTzbES ... RI0HAaDCrg
Why would you like to join the project? I want to join this project because, I am a new YouTuber looking for some exposure so if I join the project I will get some. Also it seems likes it a really fun world!
09/03/2015 5:48 am
Soojung
Bump. Feel free to ask any questions.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome