To The End! Survival Series! SEASON 1 (Frequent Updates)

ijustplayalot's Avatar ijustplayalot5/22/12 10:05 am
1 emeralds 14
Our Goal? To Defeat the Ender Dragon of course!

It's about time!
I've been posting alot of my videos here as I'm sure some of the more frequent viewers of this forum might notice and I've decided to, instead, compile every single video into one thread here!

To The End!
Click to reveal
Basically, this is my first season of a Minecraft Survival Let's Play and we will be focussing more on the vanilla aspects of the game and 'completing' the game. Our goal is to defeat the ender dragon but in order to get to The End there is so much we need to do.
The season actually properly starts at Ep. 20 so I'll just start you guys off there and hopefully you'll enjoy the journey and all the twists and stupidity that comes with it.
I am also playing this on a server so there are sometimes other people involved in a video or other houses and buildings present around me. When I reach to the end I also plan on getting some viewers in on the server to help defeat the dragon!

Subscriber of the Week
Click to reveal
If that wasn't enough to get you into this then I also do a subscriber of the week every single week and select a subscriber, at random, and feature them at the end of my video with a short clip of their channel.

Ep. 20, The Beginning of The End..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRKSiG4FJFg

Thanks,
xStewy/ijustplayalot
ijustplayalot
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner