TheGameDonut Channel - Smite, Terraria, Minecraft & more!

ckent741's Avatar ckent7414/4/13 7:44 pm
4/5/2013 5:01 am
ckent741's Avatar ckent741
Hello everyone that is reading this Forum Thread, I am writing this to share with you a channel that I have made with 2 of my friends. It's called TheGameDonut and we already have 2 videos uploaded within 2 days. We are prepared to upload daily if viewers are requesting we do so, but we will definitely upload videos multiple times a week, with a minimum of 720p HD quality on all videos.

We have devised a schedule that will be kept to as often as possible, but some videos may be missed out if the time we need to record is not available. It should be as follows:

Monday - Minecraft
Tuesday - Terraria
Wednesday - The Binding Of Isaac; Singles
Thursday - N/A
Friday - The Binding of Isaac; Head To Head
Saturday - N/A
Sunday - Smite

We currently have 2 videos already uploaded to YouTube, which are a Smite video and The Binding of Isaac; Head To Head.
Here are the videos;

If you could leave some feedback on those videos, that would be amazing. It would not only give us a way to improve our channel, it also means a lot to us just hearing from the people who watch the videos. No matter your opinion, good or bad, it would be very helpful if you could comment either here or on the video. Heck, you could even drop a rate if you don't want to write anything

Thank you for reading this post, if you watched or commented on either video, or commented on the channel, Thanks a lot
- Callum; TheGameDonut
ckent741
Level 41 : Master Nether Knight