Youtube Gaming Channel - Still accepting applications!

Sowhart's Avatar Sowhart7/16/12 10:49 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 51
9/27/2012 5:56 pm
IntraTailHD's Avatar IntraTailHD
Hello, I am Sowhart from TheSBCast a Gaming Group on youtube,
Here is our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSBCast?feature=mhee
basically at this time we are small, around 3 people but we had more before but we restarted everything because there were people not doing anything.

This is a chance for some people to join in and hopefully star in some of the videos and do stuff.
We are looking for people who are willing to join my group and that you will contribute to the group and actually do something for us. (we wen't through about 2 group sorts because of people not doing anything).
The only thing is we are looking for people around the ages of 15-18+, reason that this is a bit high is that we don't exactly want kids ruining our work, (we have been down that path before)
Anyway back to the main topic of this thread!
This is our membership page for people who are willing to join us, they can post an application and hope to be pulled in, but, if you get chosen then you are not yet part of the group, Me and Emil will interview you to see if you are worthy enough to be a part of our group.

So anyway here is the idea:
1. age - 15-18+
2. Name
3. any gender
4. good microphone (we don't want tons of background noise in our videos or a lot of breath noises)
5. you are willing to help the group by either making videos, artwork, anykind of things that you are good at can be part of the group. for instance: I like music and on my side channel I post music and I sometimes attempt to make fan versions of songs.
6. are you a skype user? (we use skype to record audio for the videos and talk to each other about our ideas for future videos)

So that up there is the application, just answer those questions up there and they we will consider picking you!

(Example application)
Age - 15
Name - Liam
Gender - Male
good microphone? - My microphone is a good one, you can hear me clearly but sometimes you can hear my breath but only if I breath heavily.
Skype user? - Yes I use skype and my skype ID is *Insert name here*

(That was just an example of an application)

Anyway, good luck to those who decide to post on this and hope for the best!

- Sowhart
Sowhart
Level 29 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2012 5:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IntraTailHD
1. im 15 years old
2. Stulli
3. Male
4. i have a great microphone
5. i am willing to help you making videos
6. yes i am a skype user add me if i get in: stullihauks :D
other stuff: im good at building and a bit of redstone not much but there is still something hiding in me that even i dont know yet about
09/27/2012 3:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Sweaterman101
Name: Rob
Good Microphone: Decent enough.
Am I willing to help: I can do Co-op videos and I can make videos myself. I can't make Minecraft videos. My recording system seems to hate minecraft. But I can record a lot of things. Check out my youtube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/OnSweaters
Skype user: absolutely. You can find me at robertdelancey3
Timezone: here is where it gets tricky. I live on the east coast of the US so were talking about five hours behind you. But I think I can make it work.
09/27/2012 3:52 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
TheEnderCookie
1. age - 17
2. Name - Sam
3. any gender - Male
4. good microphone (we don't want tons of background noise in our videos or a lot of breath noises) - Yes (Razer Megeladon)
5. you are willing to help the group by either making videos, artwork, anykind of things that you are good at can be part of the group. for instance: I like music and on my side channel I post music and I sometimes attempt to make fan versions of songs. - I'll do whatever I can
6. are you a skype user? (we use skype to record audio for the videos and talk to each other about our ideas for future videos) 'ThatSkinnyGamer' is the account name and 'WirbeL' is the profile.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sam.
09/27/2012 3:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
GenHC20
Hi

1. age 16

2. Name Hugo

3. any gender Male

4. good microphone (we don't want tons of background noise in our videos or a lot of breath noises) U can hear me laud and clear.

5. you are willing to help the group by either making videos, artwork, anykind of things that you are good at can be part of the group. for instance: I like music and on my side channel I post music and I sometimes attempt to make fan versions of songs.
I'm good at custom maps, games, custom survival maps (all in that area).

6. are you a skype user? (we use skype to record audio for the videos and talk to each other about our ideas for future videos)I have skype and my skype id is general_hc20
09/27/2012 3:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
06doranc
Hi there

I would like to join your channel, i have done channels before but cancelled them as i didnt have the equipment but i do have the equipment now and was going to start my own but would prefer to join an existing channel.

Age - 17
Name - Connor
Gender - Male
good microphone? - My microphone is a good one, I can be heard clearly and perfectly and cancels out the area around me.
Skype user? - connor.doran64

please consider me!
09/27/2012 10:36 am
Sowhart
ohh a ton more applications, I'll get down to reading and consider people, be prepared to have the worst interview of your lives!
09/26/2012 12:54 pm
06doranc
Hi there

I would like to join your channel, i have done channels before but cancelled them as i didnt have the equipment but i do have the equipment now and was going to start my own but would prefer to join an existing channel.

Age - 17
Name - Connor
Gender - Male
good microphone? - My microphone is a good one, I can be heard clearly and perfectly and cancels out the area around me.
Skype user? - Yes I use skype and my skype ID I can only give you in private message for security reasons

please consider me!
09/25/2012 5:15 pm
Legit Madminer
Hey, i was hoping i could join your group, i think i'm mature enough to make videos and i'm a good or maybe pro gamer with League Of Legends, minecraft, COD, etc. Thanks in advance if i get the chance.
Age - 12
Name - Sebastian
Gender - Male
good microphone? - Yup, it's a good microphone with a pop filter.
Skype user? - I don't want to get spam so ill pm it, is that ok?
09/25/2012 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sweetchilly
Age - 19
Name - Phillip green
Gender - Male
Time zone - GMT
good microphone? - I have a fairly decent mic/headset. You won't hear me breathing, and there is little to no background noise as my bedroom is pretty much soundproof.
Skype user? - Yes I use skype and my skype ID is : pedobear801
09/25/2012 4:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Sparky_Paradox
Age - 17 (in 2 weeks)
Name - Harley
Gender - Male
Time zone - BST (UK)
good microphone? - I have a fairly decent mic/headset. You won't hear me breathing, and there is little to no background noise as my bedroom is pretty much soundproof.
Skype user? - Yes I use skype and my skype ID is : harley.chapman69
Suggestion - Have you ever thought about using Mumble? The audio quality is a lot better on mumble, it takes up less cpu, it's free and it doesn't make annoying noises whenever something happens. Just a thought.
Let me know, kay? :3
09/25/2012 4:14 pm
Sowhart
bumpetystumpbump, still accepting!
09/22/2012 4:45 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
SneakyMuffin7
1. age: 15

2. Name : Jake

3. any gender : Male

4. good microphone (we don't want tons of background noise in our videos or a lot of breath noises) : Yes, TurtleBeach X12's. You can hear my voice incredibly clearly

5. you are willing to help the group by either making videos, artwork, anykind of things that you are good at can be part of the group? : I will be able to create videos soon, and can do basic banners myself, although I have a contact who can create brilliant GFX with advanced program's.

6. are you a skype user? (we use skype to record audio for the videos and talk to each other about our ideas for future videos) : Yes, jakehorsfall1

Hope to see you soon,

Jake.
09/22/2012 11:05 am
Sowhart
we have a ton of placements that have recently opened up so people have a chance to become part of TheSBCast Gaming Channel!

Good Luck!
08/30/2012 12:35 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
DethInACan
IGN: Flame_Ninja1
Do you have a microphone/headset?: Yes, HD
Do you have premium minecraft?: Two Accounts
Ive been playing Minecraft: 2 years
Why I Want To Be Doing This E.g. Acting: Ever Since I've started watching reviewers such as the Yogscast or Pewdiepie I have always wanted to become one of them. So I've put some money together into buying gear for it e.g. mic, cam. My computer can record at a fine speed. I'm am a funny, nice and respectable guy all of the time and Im great at building... I Am Overly Dedicated to DO the BEST I can to achieve the Best Results.

Thanks. Auryn Denovan-Stroud

P.S. If you have any more questions about my application please don't hesitate to add me on Skype or Instead of adding me on skype, private message me your skype details to my private inbox on planet minecraft so I can add you... it works easier for me... (or try both)
08/29/2012 2:37 pm
Guanalupe_Lopez
1. age - 16
2. Name: Guanalupe
3. gender male
4. good microphone fairly good i dont have breathing into my mic its built into my laptop though
5. good at : well i could do anything you need me to i just cant do artwork aha im not that good at art
6. Skype: wiriergolem please let me know asap if i have been accepted
08/29/2012 11:57 am
bonkerpokeboy
i live in blackpool
please let me know if im not chosen or if i am but tell if im in or out
08/29/2012 11:48 am
bonkerpokeboy
6. ++ and anyway i dont have speech recognition and no microphone
08/29/2012 11:46 am
bonkerpokeboy
6. + i can use chat
08/29/2012 11:46 am
bonkerpokeboy
2.bonkerpokeboy:minecraft name jack:real name
3.boy
4.im still saving up for a microphone
5.im amazing at big builds and pixel art and landscapes and art work
6. im not a skype user yet
08/29/2012 11:39 am
bonkerpokeboy
where at
08/29/2012 11:40 am
Sowhart
1. age
2. Name
3. any gender
4. good microphone (we don't want tons of background noise in our videos or a lot of breath noises)
6. are you a skype user? (we use skype to record audio for the videos and talk to each other about our ideas for future videos)
08/29/2012 11:35 am
bonkerpokeboy
ok
08/29/2012 11:31 am
bonkerpokeboy
i would like to join sowhart wants me to he gave me a link
08/29/2012 11:33 am
Sowhart
Well fill out an application first
08/27/2012 3:37 pm
Sowhart
ehh another free bump.
08/24/2012 1:50 pm
Sowhart
free bump
08/23/2012 1:11 pm
Sowhart
bump (sorta)
right so that now we have a few people, we are kinda now looking for a person willing to do artwork and stuff like that, so if you want to join a youtube group and you would be able to do artwork images, then this is the group for you!
08/19/2012 5:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IntraTailHD
1. age - 15-18+: 15
2. Name: My ign name is Stulli97
3. any gender:male
4. good microphone: i have a good mic yes
5. you are willing to help the group by either making videos, artwork, anykind of things that you are good at can be part of the group. for instance:well yes i can, i could make music but not on this computer :/
6. are you a skype user? yes i have skype my id is StulliHauks
7:Timezone: GTM 0 Iceland

plz let me know if i wasnt chosen
08/21/2012 11:23 am
Sowhart
sorry that you got denied but maybe you could be in something like a build thingy or something idk.
08/19/2012 11:54 am
firespace
Age - 21
Name - ign: firespace real name: nicolas
Gender - Male
good microphone? - havn't had any problems until now
Skype user? - yes skype id is nicolas.godijn
im from belgium so thats gmt+1
08/19/2012 2:35 pm
Sowhart
Considering.
08/19/2012 9:57 am
Sowhart
ok everyone, we have a placement open now, a person decided to quit on us.
So this is your chance.
08/04/2012 8:48 am
Sowhart
We might have room for another person so, I guess people can still apply for this.

We are working on a long feature film.
07/24/2012 6:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
meerkatmischief
why dont you ask what mic they have instead, sounds more efficient to me.
07/25/2012 3:44 am
Sowhart
We do, if someone gets accepted, they go through to a short interview and in there we ask what mic they use.
07/24/2012 5:50 pm
Sowhart
alrighty.
07/24/2012 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
hannarose19
Age - 15
Name - Hanna Rose
Gender - Female
good microphone? - My microphone is okay, you can hear me well
Skype user? - Yup -> hannat19
07/24/2012 3:55 pm
Sowhart
Update: we recently reached 80 subscribers!
07/22/2012 12:53 pm
Sowhart
I haven't been on in a while, PMC Was annoying me.
07/17/2012 11:27 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Farmer
TheBurningSaiyan
only if i was 15!
07/17/2012 10:48 am
Sowhart
ok, everyone out there! Hello, we are still open to placements, this group is a great group and I don't really post these sorts of threads so if you want to try and join a gaming group that is a decent one, then this is your chance! :3
07/16/2012 6:32 pm
Eraphel
I am also playing that shadow of the tree thing. Thanks for the idea to play it. Love it
07/16/2012 6:31 pm
Eraphel
Ok that timezone thing is killing me. I have been rejected every time but I will still watch the YouTube videos to see how they go and if you ever need any help building just pm me.
07/17/2012 12:25 pm
Sowhart
alrighty then.
07/16/2012 2:20 pm
Eraphel
I don't care if I have been
07/16/2012 2:19 pm
Eraphel
Have I been denied. Be honest
07/16/2012 3:22 pm
Sowhart
Sadly, you were denied because of timezones and how you said what your mic was like.
07/16/2012 1:47 pm
Sowhart
ok getting a few applications, just an update G8house has been welcomed into the group!
07/16/2012 12:57 pm
Eraphel
Age - 15
Name - Stephen
Gender - male
good microphone? - decent one might be a little hard to hear me at times
Skype user? - yes my skype username is Eraphel7
Other Stuff - i am in a very different timezone but i could still play. If i get accepted i could help build or do whatever except things like making mods, skins, texture packs, that sorta thing. i am serious when necessary but every other time i am light hearted and "different'

I watched a bunch of your videos about "in the shadow of the tree" to see if they were any good. They were amazing. i would feel honored if i got to be part of a series lead one of you guys

hope i get accepted
07/16/2012 11:25 am
G8house
Age - 15
Name - Marv
Gender - Male
Time zone:GMT
good microphone? - My mic is inbuilt but there isn't much background noise most of the time and you cant pick up any breath
I am willing to help in any way possible and post content on my own channel mainly lets plays. I am good with editing and have some good software however I have a mac which limits the games that I can play... Just thought I should let you know
As well as this I can record so we could have two video streams that are switched between when one person isn't doing anything (just an idea)
Skype user: G8house1

Thanks for reading my app and good luck to you guys
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome