View my YouTube Series and Critic it?

JSC-Craft's Avatar JSC-Craft11/19/12 10:15 pm
11/20/2012 4:21 am
sommmen's Avatar sommmen
Hey guys, I have a youtube channel of 100 subscribers and roughly 850 total views... and I've recently started a new series... "An Adventerous Day of Minecraft" where a 3rd person view records Steve and he mischeivously ends his day every episode. I made the first episode yesterday... and the 2nd today... I was just wondering if you guys could PLEASE view them and tell me if I'm going anywhere with it... and also... if you like it possibly like/sub/fav??? Thanks guys alot!

First Episode: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=PKvovGNwL ... el&list=UL

Second Episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8n1nDFH ... e=youtu.be
JSC-Craft
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sommmen
11/20/2012 4:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
link was broken for me
Teddy
11/20/2012 3:45 am
Level 70 : Legendary Skinner
Moved to Videos and Channels.
navyseal1998
11/19/2012 10:52 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
if you don't have this yet i would suggest you get fraps
quentinjdpie
11/19/2012 10:45 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Well... Instead of having the camera man move around like that, I would suggest you look into the Camera studio mod. Its really easy to get used to and it would defiantly help. Also, you should get better editing software. Windows live movie maker is pure crap for anyone looking to make nice looking videos. If you need more help or suggestions message me on youtube. My name is "EscargonFTW."
JSC-Craft
11/19/2012 10:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey guys, I have a youtube channel of 100 subscribers and roughly 850 total views... and I've recently started a new series... "An Adventerous Day of Minecraft" where a 3rd person view records Steve and he mischeivously ends his day every episode. I made the first episode yesterday... and the 2nd today... I was just wondering if you guys could PLEASE view them and tell me if I'm going anywhere with it... and also... if you like it possibly like/sub/fav??? Thanks guys alot!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome