What videos do you like!?!

AOJoshOh's Avatar AOJoshOh12/27/13 5:48 am
1 emeralds 128 1
12/27/2013 6:31 am
LittleChaosGaming's Avatar LittleChaosGaming
I have started a YouTube channel and am wondering what videos to do, later when I go live with my cousin when we are older we are starting a YouTube for our company which will comprize of gamin and technology videos, It will have all the new games that come out so is it professional to start doing any game on my channel (sub channel) or just stick to series on like 5 games?

If I stick to just a couple games then no further help is needed, if I do many games, how should I apporach it, should I do a video on a game and review it or play around or what? If I choose this path I want to do videos like NerdCubed but not copy him.
AOJoshOh
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner