YOU WILL NOT GET NOTICE ON YOUTUBE

ThePeggiep9pm's Avatar ThePeggiep9pm6/8/13 12:46 am
6/10/2013 5:27 pm
Couchoutput's Avatar Couchoutput
Ok, so being a youtuber for over 3 years, which may not seem like a lot compared to many other youtubers but it is a decent amount, i have learned that most likely you will not get noticed on youtube. Many of you will hear and have heard throughout your life that putting in your best effort will make you succeed. Not in this case. I have put in thousands of dollars and many hours into youtube and have barely anything to show for it after 3 years. Now i may not be that good compared to other people, and i may be better that people with over 1 million subs, thats for the viewer to determine. But what im trying to say is that i've tried real hard to get noticed and haven't been, and when i see people with 1 or 2 videos out with millions of views and hundreds of thousands of subs but they haven't uploaded in a year or when i see a person who has just started get thousands of views off of a video that is similar to mine but he got shouted out for some reason. Idk... Its irritating. Let me know if you think getting noticed is skill, or just luck.
ThePeggiep9pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Couchoutput
06/10/2013 5:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I just posted in another one of your posts. my advice is to modify for advertising plan, just posting a topic isnt good enough, subscribers isnt hte name of hte game, its the views. you can get easy subscribers from this site, but what you need is to get your friends involved, if you are as good as you say you are, then when you friends watch your videos, they will pass it on to their friends and then their friends, its just one really big tree, you just have to plant it.

my youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/user/couchoutput

message me on youtube and we will talk about maybe doing a cross over, and ill let you in on my secrets, of course im not big either, but its always best to work with your small big friends
choas2196
06/10/2013 9:39 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
dont give up as a youtuber or many years i didt create a channel until a few mounths ago and i love making videos and its hard to get noticed but if you upload alot and give it your better upload alot dont give up at all just upload the more videos the more chance of getting seen and noticed http://www.youtube.com/user/ChoasValion
ThePeggiep9pm
06/10/2013 10:36 am
never said i would give up. That is too easy. However to ease up at this point of my life (highschool, job, etc...) is my main option. I love to make videos. I love to record, and i put too much time and money to quit. But, Im going to keep it a hobby i guess is what im trying to say.
pinkieseb
06/10/2013 4:42 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter
Peggie, apply for networks like machinema, try talking to people like CaptainSparkelz, AntVenom. Pewdiepie, if your lucky they'll read your message and reply, this is the luck part. If they reply you could end up becoming friends, and once you do a video with them. Bam, fame...

I've tried, dont have enough subs for machinema, hopefully big youtubers reply...
ThePeggiep9pm
06/10/2013 9:16 am
Lol. First off Machinima is awful, TGS or Fullscreen is more of the way to go, and as much as you think itll work, it wont. Famous youtubers will not be your friend because im sure they get tons of "friend" mail anyway.
DRguppy
06/10/2013 12:41 am
Level 26 : Expert Crafter
A lot of it is skill, people skills, editing skills. But the big thing is not starting out with things everyone else is doing like "Let's plays" or "hunger games" because they your just once quite voice in a crowd of thousands. Start with something original, then network it and get it some attention. build a decent fan base and then start with the kind of things mentioned above. And I think what your calling luck is just the ability to tag videos properly haha. Unless like some famous YouTuber endorses your video, that would be luck.
ThePeggiep9pm
06/10/2013 3:12 am
Ive been at it for three years. Yes i do mostly lps, but i also do mod reviews, gun syncs, tutorials and all this stuff but it doesnt matter because you need luck to get noticed
1panda80
06/08/2013 1:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Narwhal
Stole what from what?
BattleKitty5211
06/08/2013 1:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
U stole that from I funny
1panda80
06/08/2013 12:52 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Narwhal
You wont succeed if you give up now.
Everyones always trying to get noticed on youtube and get famous.
Hell, I just do it because I enjoy making videos and I enjoy bringing Happiness to those that like them. Have a little faith in yourself at least man.
"The problem isn't the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem"~Captain Jack Sparrow
ThePeggiep9pm
06/10/2013 12:24 am
dude... you make videos every week or so, i do everyday. You dont have any channel art, i do, that i make. and you have more subs than me. doesnt make sense
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome