Youtube giveaway

pvtctrlalt's Avatar pvtctrlalt11/26/12 4:01 pm
1 emeralds 103 4
11/26/2012 5:21 pm
SpartanSkeleton's Avatar SpartanSkeleton
hey there i will be giving away some goodies not decided on what yet mabey some steam vouchers or a minecraft game as soon as i reach 100 subscirbers and atleast 2000 veiws
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThexSCOTTIS ... ature=mhee
subscirbe and watch al of teh minecraft related videos and comment and like when i reach that goal mabey less i will pick out of random 5 subscibers and give them a prize!
pvtctrlalt
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SpartanSkeleton
11/26/2012 5:21 pm
Level 41 : Master Musician
Hey man, not that your channel is bad but trying to just randomly get 100 subs isnt going to happen, epecially with a forum post. What I recommend is to make a really good project or mod, and review it for the public, that seen with your posts will get people interested in your channel. Also what you want to do is observe other famous youtubers like; skydoesminecraft, or tobuscus, learn from how they make their minecraft videos and you will get subs. All I'm saying is that telling people to sub to your channel for prizes might not get you anywhere but if you take my advise, you may end up with hundreds of subs.
pvtctrlalt
11/26/2012 4:17 pm
6 subsciribers now we only need 94 more lol its only one litle press of a button and if you ever want to start a channel i will subscirbe also!?
pvtctrlalt
11/26/2012 4:12 pm
only 1000 more vewis to go befor i pick some winners
pvtctrlalt
11/26/2012 4:06 pm
dude dont nija posts i have my own server so dont advertise ures
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com