YouTube Recruitment 16+

Aito_Yuki's Avatar Aito_Yuki3/11/14 4:39 am
1 emeralds 159 1
3/11/2014 8:32 am
themarsman1's Avatar themarsman1
We're looking for another member to participate with Team Beastly in the making and recording of YouTube videos for Minecraft!!!!Looking for fun and mature people who want to record videos and upload them as a team of 4!!!!

We are looking for people with too much time on their hand and want to spend time playing with the awesome people of Team Beastly!!!! Conner Armiger is the creator of Team Beastly. He has been patiently waiting for the time to create a Minecraft YouTube team and has now created the opportunity.

Currently we have two open spots for anyone to fill in the only thing we ask for is if everyone who applies may fill in the necessary spaces and answer the following questions. Must be 16+ to apply.

Name:
Time-Zone:
Do you have a Skype?
If so, what is your name on Skype?
Do you have a working mic?
If not, might you be willing to buy one?
Do you have any experience with Redstone?
Do you have any experience with the program Hamachi?
What is your daily schedule like* ?
Describe yourself and your Minecraft experience in a 5 sentence paragraph.Also write out why you would like to be part of Team Beastly.

If you would like to apply please copy and paste the questionnaire above and send it as a PM to our email**. (at bottom of page)

*This is mostly to arrange the recording times based on your time zone and availability

** We will only except applications. Any other form of email will be either deleted or the email user will be blocked. If you are not serious please do not email us.

MCTeamBeastly@yahoo.com
Aito_Yuki
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist