Assassins Creed: ~Jack's Apple~ [OOC]

tmplumber's Avatar tmplumber5/7/13 1:58 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 77
5/20/2013 6:20 pm
Elrick_levinski's Avatar Elrick_levinski

~Present Day Lore~

It is 12th December 2012. And Abstergo Industries have captured several citizen from towns all around Italy. Unknowingly to the Assassin Order, they are looking for another apple of Eden. This Apple is hidden somewhere in the Victorian Period of time, held by someone in power. Abstergo received word that these captive citizen had ancestors directly involved with the incident with the Apple. Abstergo do not know what role they had played, however they expect that most would be rather Templars or Assassins. They plan to murder the Assassins as soon as they get what they seek. You are a captive of Abstergo, and you must escape before you succumb to the bleeding effect.

~Victorian Period Lore~

It Is May 16th 1888. And strange murders are going on. A strange serial killer named Jack The Ripper has appeared in the news, these murders are happening in London, England. The Assassin Order are suspecting something, but cant shake the feeling that they are being watched... hunted down and destroyed. Many of the Elders sense something within the air. They believe that something has been disturbed, something... that should have been left where it was. Rusting in a cave, under rocks, far below the Earth's crust. Whoever has done this deed must be stopped. And that is where great Assassins like you come in. You must stop what is happening. You must stop this murderer, and bring balance to this forsaken world...

~The Assassin's Creed~

(1) You are an Assassin. And Assassins do not harm Civilians.

(2) You must do both Applications. Modern Day and Victorian.

(3) You cannot control other people's characters.

(4) You cannot kill other people's characters (( Without an agreement ))

(5) You must keep swearing to the minimum (( Site Rules ))

(6) Keep to the Lore of the series. They will not know much about Jack's motives or Desmond.

(7) Keep to your personality traits.

(8) Put " Jack's Apple " in Anything Else:

(9) Don't Power/Metagame.

(10) Do not do 1 liners.

~Modern Day Application~

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
How They Were Captured:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Anything Else:

~Ancestor Application~

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
How They Joined The Brotherhood:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Anything Else:

~Accepted Hostages/Assassins~

None Yet
tmplumber
Level 26 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

planetblox2000
05/07/2013 3:17 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Placeholder!
tmplumber
05/07/2013 3:39 pm
~Modern Day Application~

" What are you talking about; my family have rich heritage! "
Name: Taylor Jean
Personality: Cocky, Hot Headed, Flirty and Snobby
Backstory: Taylor is the result of many Templars breeding with members of the Assassin Order. From a young age he had everything he ever wanted. A loving home, and money. All the best toys, games and clothes. However as he got older he decided it wasn't enough. And as so he decided to threaten his parents. He succeeded, he said if they did not give him what he wanted, he would get into fights, and eventually get them sued.
As he got older he got worse, and worse, and worse. He decided to gamble, flirt with every woman he saw and even bet in dog fights. This led to his family cutting him off. But Taylor did not care. When his dad died he was to take over his company. No matter what; his father had created a permanent will. Claiming that it will never change.
And of course Taylor later took control of the company, soon becoming a multi national millionare. However one day when he was gambling he felt as if he was being watched. A woman kept looking at him. Little did he know that she was a Templar agent. As soon as Taylor won, she came behind him and gave him a drink of beer. She then proceeded to chloroform him and throw him in the back of the van. Driving him to Abstergo Labs.
How They Were Captured: While he was gambling they chloroformed him and threw him in the back of a van.
Skills: Strong punch, Strong Kick
Weaknesses: The dark, weak immune system
Anything Else: Jack's Apple

~Ancestor Application~

" Ní dhéanfaidh aon ní fíor; Tá gach rud ceadaithe ... "
Name: Aiden Mc'lee Jean
Personality: Serious, Sincere, Calm and Merciful
Backstory: Born in Dublin many years ago, Aiden Mc'lee Jean has seen many things. Things that would make a man go insane, he saw his own mother burn before his very eyes, his father free his foot from a fallen rock using only an axe. These events changed him in ways that would disturb many young children. Unfortunately he was Dyslexic. And considering that he always wanted to read, caused him great stress and sadness.
At the age of 18 he left his homeland of Ireland and went on boat, to Wales. There he was taught how to fire a bow, this led to his accuracy. He then proceeded to journey to Manchester, there he was taught a legacy. He was taught how to perform a leap of faith, the legacy of the Assassin Brotherhood. And of course, their Creed. Within a few short years he became a high ranking member within the order. He would assassinate his targets using several weapons. However the most noticeable were his throwing knives. A swift kill... and a silent one...
When the murders started, Aiden was one of the only people to know about the identities of these victims. They were Ex members of the Brotherhood, or those associated with it. Aiden and fellow members had to hide the bodies, however they could not hide most of the bodies, as three were found and held accounted for by the police. He had an idea of what was going on, he just didn't know who was doing it.
How They Joined The Brotherhood: He travelled to Wales and learned the skills of the assassins. Proceeding to travel to England; where he was fully accepted into the assassin order.
Skills: Expert Jumper, very accurate with his knives.
Weaknesses: Dyslexic, Weak Immune System
Anything Else: Jack's Apple
tmplumber
05/19/2013 9:33 am
My app is done. Once Kori's app is done ill make the IC.
anonpmc195880
05/07/2013 5:07 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
tmplumber
05/07/2013 5:24 pm
I know. Are you going to join Thunder?!
Korigon
05/07/2013 5:38 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
So wait, how would we RP this out?
tmplumber
05/07/2013 5:51 pm
Well im using the same system that is used in Carpe Noctum. For example I would make a post saying oh idk...

ANIMUS OFF

And you would assume the position of your modern day character.

ANIIMUS ON

And then you would be the assassin. Fighting the forces of Jack The Ripper!
Deth_Glitch
05/07/2013 5:53 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Nice tmp.. original as per usual
tmplumber
05/07/2013 6:17 pm
Thanks.
_books
05/07/2013 8:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Ninja
Let the applying begin!

"I don't want to start a fight, but I'll use Bella if I have to..."
Name: Cocca Jones
Personality: Shy, quiet, forgiving, patient
Backstory: soon.jpeg
How They Were Captured: It was Cocca's 16 birthday, and she was at a car dealership. She opened the trunk of a van and was thrown into the back. Nothing else can be retrievable from the human mind.
Skills: Good peacemaker, violin.
Weaknesses: Afraid of dark, bugs, sharp things, and can't swim very well.
Anything Else: Jack's Apple. By the way, Bella is Cocca's violin.

"Vieni qui, micio micio..."
Name: Abbieth O'Quinn
Personality: Harsh, hot-headed, quiet, strong
Backstory: soon.jpeg
How They Joined The Brotherhood: One of the only females in her family, she decided she needed something to do with boys. With such a personality, she joined the Brotherhood.
Skills: Sword, martial arts, bow and arrow/good aim.
Weaknesses: Not stealthy, doesn't like heights.
Anything Else: Jack's Apple. "Vieni qui, micio micio ..." means "Come here, kitty kitty..." in Italian. Thanks, Google Translate.
anonpmc195880
05/08/2013 4:00 am
[deleted]
tmplumber
05/08/2013 2:18 pm
Anyone else want to apply?!
Korigon
05/08/2013 2:45 pm
Hm. Sure. I'll start on my app soon enough.

By the way, how will we fight Jack the Ripper? No one knew / knows who he is.
tmplumber
05/08/2013 3:10 pm
Im probably going to make it so that he mixes the way that Demon, Al Mulian and Savonarola.

Basically he will use the apple to control his murders, this will be done with his disguising himself, taking control of people and making multiple copies of himself.
tmplumber
05/08/2013 3:13 pm
[yt]0pBQBNeA_RE[/yt]

Kind of like this...
anonpmc195880
05/08/2013 4:58 pm
[deleted]
tmplumber
05/08/2013 5:08 pm
Would you like me to spoil what Jack ends up doing with the apple?!

ALSO: This roleplay takes place on the 12th of December!
anonpmc195880
05/08/2013 5:11 pm
[deleted]
tmplumber
05/08/2013 5:19 pm
No...

Just an angry question...
tmplumber
05/08/2013 6:35 pm
Sorry if I offended you earlier Thunder. I was very stressed, anyway when three apps are accepted the IC will be made.
tmplumber
05/09/2013 6:28 pm
Is this just going to die?!
Korigon
05/09/2013 7:01 pm
Sorry, I've been procrastinating. Not really feeling excited about this RP anymore..I'll try to work on my app tomorrow. :/
NorthernGamR
05/09/2013 10:23 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
~Modern Day Application~

Will get the pic up as soon as I find a good one!

Name: Seth Victor
Personality: Quick to Anger, Depressed.
Backstory: A drunk. Thats what Seth Victor was when he was captured. A hopeless drunk who thought he had lost everything. When Seth was a boy. He was raised by his wonderful parents. His father was the CEO of an extremely wealthy buisness that sold computer software. His mother would homeschool Seth. He loved his familys company. He knew that one day he would be in charge. And the thought of that brought joy to Seth.

At 15 Seth started noticing odd things. He would often find his parents talking in panicked wispers and hiding papers of strange looking devices. Or sometimes he would find his father getting extremely angry at his partner Steven Knight. But Seth never thought too much about it. His father began to teach him to about knifes and guns. Seth never really understood why, But that doesnt mean he didnt enjoy it.

Seth went to college and learned everything he ever needed to know about running a company. He enjoyed college and learning about buisness. But he continued to notice strange things. Almost everyday Seth swore he saw a black car parked a few spaces away from him with a man sitting in it. But he decided it must just be a bodyguard hired by his father.

When Seth was 25 he and his family were meeting up in Italy for thanksgiving. However not long into the trip. Things took a turn for the worse. His Father's partner Steven Knight had stolen millions from the company almost over night. But that wasnt the worst part. Knight took something much more important to Seth. His Family's love, Knight had framed Seth for his crimes. The result was the loss of love from Seth's family, And 3 years in prison.

Once Seth got out of prison. His family refused to have any interaction with him. They never let him explain himself. The thought of his family hating him tore him apart. He traveled Italy. Barely being able to make enough money to survive. And when he did he spent most of it on beer. For a year he went from bar to bar, town to town. Drinking himself to death. Wishing to forget the horrible luck he had been given. The once happy and kind Seth had been hollowed out by alcohol and sadness, And replaced with an angry and depressed drunk.

How They Were Captured: One night when Seth was drowning himself in alcohol. Two men approached him and sayed that his family wished to talk to him. The thought of redemption overjoyed Seth even in his drunk state. He followed the two men outside the bar. Where he was then shot with a Tranq dart and taken to Abstergo.
Skills: Fast thinker when his is calm, Is ok with a knife, Can be very persuasive.
Weaknesses: Gives up easily, Is not in very good shape.
Anything Else:

Will work on this one tomorrow.
~Ancestor Application~

Will get the pics up ASAP. Just need Imgur to stop being a pain

Name: Garret Victor
Personality: Calm, Kind, Serious, And slow to conflict.
Backstory: Coming Soon
How They Joined The Brotherhood: Coming soon
Skills: Blending in, Persuasion, Fast thinker.
Weaknesses: Is not the best at combat, Can sometimes be too trusting.
Anything Else:
bubbykaz
05/10/2013 9:18 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Reserved
Elrick_levinski
05/12/2013 12:06 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
Place holder ( that is if you respond today )
tmplumber
05/12/2013 6:59 am
Oh good an application.
Elrick_levinski
05/12/2013 3:08 pm
I can my character be a descendent of ezio or...?
Elrick_levinski
05/12/2013 3:46 pm
Modern app:
"What a drag.."
Name: Levi Alfonso
Appearance: profile picture
Personality: Quiet and friendly
Backstory: my life isn't really that amazing.. I dropped out of college to go work for a computer technology company called Tozen, they manufactured and repaired softwares for the military. I was the "hunter" as they called it around there and my Job was to find any bugs or viruses, ect. Anyway the hours where pretty flexible and I got payed well but it wasn't something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I met Samantha in high school and we went steady for about a year then after we graduated I asked her to marry me she said yes, but before I could get married I had to go to Washington for a company meeting and while I was there Samantha was murdered in cold blood. I vowed to find out who did this to her but haven't had any luck since. My life now is pretty bland and depressing until I was kidnapped of course, then everything changed.
How They Were Captured: Levi walked down the wet side walk his feet making a "sploosh" and "splaush" as he walked. His hood didn't help much with rain since he was already soaked. He stopped at the parking lot to his apartment and sighed "home sweet home.." He said casually. He noticed a dark van is parked about 20 feet away but didn't really care. Suddenly he felt gruff hands grab him from behind and a wet cloth was being pressed to his face, everything went dark after that. The last thing I heard before going out was a stern voice saying "We got him."
Skills: good at getting information, sneaky, quiet, good at making friends and foes.
Weaknesses: lack of strength.
Anything Else: jacks apple

Victorian app:
"Sorpresa..." (Surprise...)
Name: Arro Alfonso ( air-oh al-fawn-z-oh)
Appearance:www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-dark-assassins/articles/171335/title/trial-fire. (Scroll down just a bit)
Personality: serious, easy going.
Backstory: I grew up in a Italian home, although we didn't live in Italy, but in England; we where still italian. My mother died when I was young and my father was away most of the time so my grandfather took care of me, he taught me many things how to fight in case I needed to but all the training he gave me was for one reason that he told me every time I asked "your future" I never knew what he meant by it until I joined the creed. In most missions I tagged along with him and we did successful work, until one day a enemy named Jack The Ripper turned up and we where assigned to his unmerciful death. My grandfather took his own life right in front of Jack I didn't know what had happened until later when I escaped. He had used a new apple of Eden to kill my grandfather, I vowed revenge upon him and now I perform minor solo missions waiting and watching for Jack The Ripper.
How They Joined The Brotherhood: he chose to follow in his grandfathers footsteps
Skills: combat, weapons, sneaking, etc. ( basically the Leonardo davinci of combat and skill )
Weaknesses: likes to do things solo and sometimes that can get you captured or killed.
Anything Else:jacks apple
Elrick_levinski
05/14/2013 7:15 pm
Fixed
anonpmc195880
05/15/2013 5:16 am
[deleted]
anonpmc195880
05/12/2013 5:23 pm
[deleted]
tmplumber
05/12/2013 5:25 pm
It kind of is but the backstory is most of the life. However The second one is with more detail.
Elrick_levinski
05/12/2013 11:15 pm
Well I thought by reading the other apps I was supposed to be captured in a van xD (. working on back story's now)
Elrick_levinski
05/12/2013 11:42 pm
Back story's added.
Elrick_levinski
05/13/2013 7:39 pm
Bump!!! :/
bubbykaz
05/13/2013 8:02 pm
Nearly done
tmplumber
05/14/2013 5:38 am
Elrick_levinskiModern app:
"What a drag.."
Name: Levi Alfonso
Appearance: profile picture
Personality: Quiet and friendly
Backstory: my life isn't really that amazing.. I dropped out of college to go work for a computer technology company called Tozen, they manufactured and repaired softwares for the military. I was the "hunter" as they called it around there and my Job was to find any bugs or viruses, ect. Anyway the hours where pretty flexible and I got payed well but it wasn't something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I met Samantha in high school and we went steady for about a year then after we graduated I asked her to marry me she said yes, but before I could get married I had to go to Washington for a company meeting and while I was there Samantha was murdered in cold blood. I vowed to find out who did this to her but haven't had any luck since. My life now is pretty bland and depressing until I was kidnapped of course, then everything changed.
How They Were Captured: Levi walked down the wet side walk his feet making a "sploosh" and "splaush" as he walked. His hood didn't help much with rain since he was already soaked. He stopped at the parking lot to his apartment and sighed "home sweet home.." He said casually. He noticed a dark van is parked about 20 feet away but didn't really care. Suddenly he felt gruff hands grab him from behind and a wet cloth was being pressed to his face, everything went dark after that. The last thing I heard before going out was a stern voice saying "We got him."
Skills: good at getting information, sneaky, quiet, good at making friends and foes.
Weaknesses: lack of strength.
Anything Else: jacks apple

Victorian app:
"Sorpresa..." (Surprise...)
Name: Arro Alfonso ( air-oh al-fawn-z-oh)
Appearance:www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-dark-assassins/articles/171335/title/trial-fire. (Scroll down just a bit)
Personality: serious, easy going.
Backstory: I grew up in a Italian home my mother died when I was young and my father was away most of the time so my grandfather took care of me, he taught me many things how to fight in case I needed to but all the training he gave me was for one reason that he told me every time I asked "your future" I never knew what he meant by it until I joined the creed. In most missions I tagged along with him and we did successful work, until one day a enemy named Jack The Ripper turned up and we where assigned to his unmerciful death. My grandfather took his own life right in front of Jack I didn't know what had happened until later when I escaped. He had used a new apple of Eden to kill my grandfather, I vowed revenge upon him and now I perform minor solo missions waiting and watching for Jack The Ripper.
How They Joined The Brotherhood: he chose to follow in his grandfathers footsteps
Skills: combat, weapons, sneaking, etc. ( basically the Leonardo davinci of combat and skill )
Weaknesses: likes to do things solo and sometimes that can get you captured or killed.
Anything Else:jacks apple

The first part of your application is accepted. The ancestor is denied, you did not explain how he came to England. And to be honest I don't understand how Jack The Ripper is in Italy.
bubbykaz
05/14/2013 7:13 am
~Modern Day Application~

Name:Nero Aduilona
Personality:Joker,Careless,Clever,Smart,and New
Backstory:Has a child he skipped 3 grades due to his intelligence in nearly everything.His school years were regular but he felt something was wrong soon he graduated high school and went to work at a bar he was working with a man named Desmond miles they rarely talked soon one day he entered the bar to find Desmond wasn't there he assumed he forgot to wake up and he began doing his dutys but he never turned up so he closed down the bar and left to work a a fast food place.He was heading home and began eating his food he got from his work he began eating and soon he fell asleep.He woke up in an chair like thing surrounded by people who explained that he was an assassin and had to help stop the templars who are now abstergo indestrys he reluctantly accepted and started using the animus.
How They Were Captured:Sedative
Skills:Stealth,Talking his way out,Eavesdropping,and K.O.s
Weaknesses:Bugs,Fighting,Spiders,and stragiy
Anything Else:Jack's Apple

~Ancestor Application~

La Mela dell'Eden Ezio e Alitar avuto modo in cui è adesso?
Name:Leoranazen Auditore
Personality:Serous,Smart,Clever,Expert
Backstory:Leo,has a child,was a nobleman whom had a rich ancestry but did not know that he was to be in the assassin order he didn't even know about the brotherhood until he became a member he was born in italy.Leo was taught alot of things that everyone should know he was a bit faster then his brother and sister in Math and History(?).When he was 29 he was heading to London he was kidnapped and knocked out when he woke up he was in an assassin order H.Q. in London he was told about his ancestry and was taught the ways of the assassin.5 years later he completed his training and was awarded the armor of alitar and 2 hidden blades one with a hidden gun attached to one.He was told about jack the ripper and the assassins suspicions and he agreed to help so began the journey of Leo.
How They Joined The Brotherhood:Was sought after by an assassin of the order because of his known ancestors.
Skills:FreeRuning,Hidden Blade Fighting,Stealth,Spying,and Assassinations
Weaknesses:Other kinds of fighting,afraid of large bugs and spiders,Sees hallucinations every so often,and eavesdropping
Anything Else:Jack's Apple also sorry for my worst app ever.....
Click to reveal
Use this one if you dont like the first assassin image
tmplumber
05/14/2013 7:18 am
Accepted. However could you change the ancestor's last name from Auditore to something else?
bubbykaz
05/14/2013 7:23 am
Ummm sure but im still related to Ezio/Alitar it shall be Revolai (Reh-Vo-Lie)
tmplumber
05/14/2013 7:57 am
That is ok.
bubbykaz
05/14/2013 3:10 pm
Yay!
Korigon
05/14/2013 3:29 pm
Plumber..

What have you done ;_;
planetblox2000
05/14/2013 3:58 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
What has he done?
Korigon
05/14/2013 4:38 pm
Assuming you aren't being sarcastic..

Bubby isn't a good roleplayer. It might be mean, but its true. Roleplaying just isn't your thing, Bubby. I mean, I joined AFTER you in the RP area, but I've progressed much farther. True, you have improved - But barely. You still one-line, you still have bad grammar, and you still powergame and metagame. Unlike Plumber and Planet who progressed, you don't seem to go anyway.

I mean, I hate to get off topic like this so I'm not going to say anymore.

Plumber, I have an idea for a link, but don't have an appearance. D:
tmplumber
05/14/2013 4:48 pm
Just describe the appearance if you cant find an image. And the reason I accepted Bubby was giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he doesn't improve he will be banned from the RP.
Korigon
05/14/2013 4:52 pm
Another thing - Assuming that we will also RP our ancestors, we have to wear something that would look ok in the year 1888 ( Cough cough ) so you wouldn't wear some assassins clothing - That just wouldn't work.

I'll start on my app soooon-ish.
tmplumber
05/14/2013 4:54 pm
Take a look at my ancestor's clothes. He is wearing a trenthcoat that acts as his assassin's clothes.
Korigon
05/14/2013 5:01 pm
Would something like this be good, as long as I add in a sword and such? Or is it to modern.

tmplumber
05/14/2013 5:02 pm
Its pretty ok. I really don't mind.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome