HelpThe FrenchehArmy. Sign Up And Protect The PMC community!

The_Nerdiness's Avatar The_Nerdiness1/1/13 7:10 pm
1/1/2013 7:15 pm
The_Nerdiness's Avatar The_Nerdiness
Join The FrenchehArmy Today And Help Protect The PMC Community From Hacker Scum.

This will mostly be a small RP like sign up for The FrenchehArmy, something created on the chat to entertain people and give them a minor sense of security while there is a hacker loose.

#Do You Have What It Takes To Be In The FrenchehArmy?#

No.1 Destruction Class
Wrecker: A large stone creature capable most commonly found sleeping in caves.
They have been laying dormant for millions of years but have been awoken to protect the land from the Hackers that threaten it. /Available for all members

Boomer: A being who enjoys nothing more than destruction and explosions. Apparently its more fun to blow people up if they have an advantage over others aka Hackers. /Only members over level 5 may use this class./

Colossus: An immensely huge creature capable of destroying an entire village in one swing of its hammer. /Only users over level 30 may use this class./

Pyro: An almost demonic creature with a love of death and charred remains.
There is nothing he wont burn, I also hear he likes char grilled chicken. /Only users over level 20 may use this class./

No.2 Magic Class
Necromancer: This class of mage is widely hated for its evil deeds. It will bring minions back from the dead and curse those who rise against it. /Only users over level 10 may use this class./

Mage: The standard class of magical being capable of performing inhuman acts using mental power and intelligence. /Anyone may use this class./

Elemental: A mage who derives its power from nature and its surroundings, It may also bend the earth to its will. /Only members over level 5 may use this class./

No.3 Technological Class
Cyborg: A human with bionic limbs and super human abilities. /Available for all members./

Mech: A man made colossus that can only be piloted by a PMC member over level 20.

Gamer: A normal human who has been tricked into thinking a romote controlled robot is his in game character in an online war based game. /Available for all members./

No.4 Dark Class
Demon: A demon risen from hell by a deranged Necromancer who thought he could pay the price of summoning one. /Only a member over level 20 may use this class./

Shadow: A creature that has evolved in a way that it no longer requires a body and can thrive in the shadows. /Only a member over level 5 may use this class./

Reaper: A dark angel trained to capture and kill evil beings. /Reserved/

Puppeteer: A deranged being capable of summoning multiple souls and forcing them into human sized dolls. /Available for all members./

No.5 Light Class
Angel: A pure human soul trained in heaven to combat demons. /Only members over level 20 may use this class./

Morph: A gentle creature that can take any form in its size limit. /Size limit is determined by level./

Soul collector: An untrained angel with the job of trapping loose souls although once captured the sould can enbody any object the soul collecter desires. /Only members over level 10 may use this class./

Elder: A being of pure energy this class may take the form of whatever it desires.
/Only available for PMC mods./

No.6 Personal
Anything you wan't to be that I have not added. /Only members over level 10 may use this class./

Reason To Join
Explain why you wan't to join The FrenchehArmy....

Have fun choosing your class and prepare for the war.
The_Nerdiness
Level 19 : Journeyman Network