{Medieval/Fantasy/Mythical RP 2 Thread}

capella17's Avatar capella1710/17/12 6:39 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 96
10/29/2012 12:05 pm
catlover's Avatar catlover
This is the thread... if you wish to apply please do so here: post1484063.html#p1484063

Now... READY, SET, GO!!!!!!
capella17
Level 22 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

catlover
10/29/2012 12:05 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pokemon
((Anyone on? I need to RP with someone >.<))

Nekki sat in her hut. She was freezing, and too cold to think about the distant echo of a violin she heard somewhere in the woods, "Why is it so cold in here? Better put some wood on the fire." She told herself, however, she couldn't find any wood. "Great. I guess I should go out to get some wood." She picked up her axe, that her father made for cutting wood. She was terrible at using an axe, but decided it was time to get wood, as she hasn't done for years.

Nekki dragged her axe across the ground, outside her safe hut, and into the unknown woods.
Summertime
10/29/2012 3:51 am
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
((I said piano instead. Of violin lil idiotic me))
InfraRedd
10/28/2012 9:27 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
EpicGirl10She tried sitting up and which he succeeded she played the piano.

((Where'd the dang piano come from? Now stop filling up the IC thread with useless OOC chatter.))
Elas walked slowly out of his shop, his eyes drooping. His magical supply was running weak, which always weakened him as well. As he trudged to the forest, he was dragging a heavy, huge ax, surrounded by a magical aura. Around his neck was a ring of magical sigils, to supply him with power, in case of an emergency. As he got deeper into the forest, Elas kept a look out for the special species of tree, Elderoot. When burned, the high magical buildup in the roots is released in a refreshing aura of magical potential. Finally, he found one, a bright white tree, like birch, but pure white, and sparkling a strange color, impossible to name. Hefting the ax up onto his shoulder, he swung it at the tree, the blades dark aura cutting into it before the ax itself did. As the blade penetrated the bark, there was an outburst of dark energy, and a loud screech that emitted from the dying tree. Elas cringed, having forgotten about that part. Hopefully no one near had a need for Elderwood, or a want to kill a weak sorcerer, as teh cutting of Elderwood so obviously suggests.
Mrwimmy
10/28/2012 7:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ta silantly walk back to his house some where in the forrest, but ten seconds later, he had a chill went up his spine like he was been watch by something. ''Thats......a scary feeling....'' he said and started to walk again, keeping a eye out for the creature.
Summertime
10/27/2012 11:28 pm
((KTHXBAI I have to go kill some monkeys (Go crash a Halloween party)))
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 11:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
((your character is OP i shall refrain from RPing with you until you stop.))
Summertime
10/27/2012 11:23 pm
((She's a ghost I was going to revile that later...))
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 11:20 pm
((You can't just die then come back to life that's OP))
Summertime
10/27/2012 11:19 pm
"Why would I want to?" Ruth's little voice asked. She looked up at Darius. Her carved smile was something that she could have a healer fixed up and she new that dam well. She ripped parts of her sleeve off to cover the bleeding from her carved face. She even tied her scarf around her face and stared at the man "Smiling is nothing, true emotion is on the inside." she said to Darius. In her mind she was thanking God for giving her the opportunity of a second chance.
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 11:13 pm
((well you asked for this))

Darius jumped over her dead body shaking his head quickly and making gobble like noises in a crazy man manner, he kicked her head then took the knife to her mouth quickly carving a smile into her face "I NEVER GOT TO KILL YOU!" he laughed "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME SMILE"
Summertime
10/27/2012 11:10 pm
((Trust me if you watched Raising Hope the chick who "died" came back to life in a magical turn of events. Well not very magical she out ran the devil :p ))
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 11:05 pm
((I wasn't going to kill her....))
Summertime
10/27/2012 11:04 pm
((Her Last Song -I know this is cheesy, but I have to do it.-))
Ruth knew her time was almost over. But she was alive just for a few minutes. The young girl opened her eyes and saw the face of her killer. Time was running out for her all she did was pull the dagger out of her mouth. She tried sitting up and which he succeeded she played the violin))
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYgJAN1O ... re=related ))
Once halfway through it she looked at Darius her ocean blue eyes for a split second continued back to her violin and after she finished. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Leaving only Darius of Ruth's death.
((I know you said she died, but I had to do this. She still died just had her last minutes.))
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 10:54 pm
Darius saw her fall from the tree, a grin grew across his wicked face, he flipped his dagger from his pocket and slowly walked up to the unconscious girl before crouching down and sticking the knife in her mouth about to carve a smile on her face before she died. But then he thought of what he was doing, killing while the victim was unconscious there was no fun in that he sat for a moment the blade still in her mouth.
Summertime
10/27/2012 10:47 pm
Once Ruth heard foot steps she stopped playing. She pulled the hood of her dark blue cloak up and went into another tree where leaves held her camouflaged. She held her violin at her chest, but her hands were shaking. Her breathing got heavier and heavier and before she knew it she fell out of the tree and knocked herself unconscious.
((Nothing to be prepared for. :p ))
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 10:39 pm
((i am prepared))
Summertime
10/27/2012 10:36 pm
((I'm on the PC. Be prepared for a post.))
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 10:33 pm
((seriously? no one?))
steve-the-capsicle
10/27/2012 1:54 pm
Alix prepared herself for the journey to Namogr. She pulled on he long, green cloak and slipped her map and journal into the pocket. She had to know Namogr's next war move, and her personal spy was hanging today. She didn't care for the man, but it cost her information. She readied further, putting her small axe into a tailored pocket in her cloak. She filled the cape with weapons and poisons, and one of her most valuable possessions; her death potion. One drop on you skin and instant death. Fully ready, she opened her oak door and left the room, running swiftly down the hallway. When she turned the corner she smacked directly into someone- Daniel.
Revolver_Ocelot
10/27/2012 7:11 am
Darius started to hear a violin and a woman singing with it a voice sounded in his head, the voice was deep, dark, the sort of voice you'd imagine a villain that would scare adults to have would have it said "A Royal of Namogr". Darius' eyes brightened he started to follow the source of the sound.
Summertime
10/26/2012 11:51 pm
((You should've heard the violin and search for the person playing. Eh, whatever.))
Whispers
10/26/2012 11:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Brom ran his hands over his bone-like face, tracing the hollows that was embedded into his jaw line. It was a nervous habit he tried, and failed, to get rid of. Sighing in obvious annoyance, he dug his robed hands through his golden chest, searching for a certain item.

There! Grinning like a chesire cat...an evil, twisted chesire cat, the necromancer withdrew his pale hands, clutching a powdered white skull, it's eyes a deep hollow, it's mouth opened into a silent shout.

Feeling for the dark magic buried deep inside it's crimson crystal, which was stuck on it's bony head, Brom let it flow through his bones as he stared into it's eyes, feeling like he found a long-lost friend. Silently, he slipped it into a fold in his long, dusky black robes.

His brown burlap sack filled to the brim with numerous books and scrolls, Brom started in a low trot towards Namogr, his face emotionless under his bone-like mask. His home-kingdom was just too boring now. Almost nothing happened there anymore, and the normal swarm of idiots hasn't come by his accursed hut in months! He knew the other kingdom would sate his thirst for blood. It just had to.

His mind tucked deep into his soul, Brom allowed his physical body to do the traveling, while his mental mind sorted through his knowledge, assorting the numerous souls he had sung into himself. It would be a bit before he made it there. He knew when to rest or not, so he trotted on, looking for any sign of a carcass, large enough for him to ride. He would tire soon. His body wasn't what it used to be.
steve-the-capsicle
10/26/2012 11:20 pm
Alix peered around the corner of her adjacent oak door. No one was coming down the hallway and she couldn't hear anything. She had waited all day to open her mail she received this morning; she'd been waiting for for a month. She slammed and locked the large door and got the unopened letter from beneath her bed. It was from the personal spy she'd sent to Namogr. Her father was an imbecile and they weren't winning the war because of it. she had taken matters into her own hands. The letter from the spy read: Caught. My hanging is the 25th. -H Alix gasped. She would have to go to Namogr herself.
Summertime
10/26/2012 10:32 pm
((Ruth is a royal from Namogr.))
Ruth knew she was going to get screwed if she didn't do anything about her being near Loefter. Might as well put on a show, she looked for a nice height tree to climb. Once she found it she climbed it and sat on a huge branch. She pulled back her light blonde hair from her face into a braid and started playing the violin.
(( [youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk[/youtube] ))
Since it was so quiet in the forest she heard her melody echo throughout the forest. Ruth felt like she was singing a lullaby with her violin. After a minute or two she started singing along to the violin.
capella17
10/26/2012 9:00 pm
((lol and I have royalty))

Mikalin nodded and turned to depart.

~

Daniel climbed into his towers, barring them behind him. Sighing, he placed his cloak on a hook and collapsed on his bed. Staring up at his ceiling, he thought about his most recent sabotage to his- no, his father's army. Daniel had collapsed all of the catapults, not to mention the watch towers. He smiled in quiet contentment as the banging started right on time. "DANIEL, STOP SABOTAGING ME WAR MACHINES!!!! THEY ARE VERY SERIOUS WEAPONS AND YOU MIGHT GET HURT WITH SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!" he heard his father yell. Daniel closed his eyes and took a nap. Sabotage really does wear you out.
Revolver_Ocelot
10/26/2012 7:29 pm
Darius walked down a path whilst playing his flute and moving in a dance like manner. His ginger hair bounced as he skipped and pranced along the forest floor every once in a while shouting "Hail Sheogorath!" merrily so that all could hear.
InfraRedd
10/26/2012 7:17 pm
((@Jr and Cap, We never all seem to be on at once. This is slightly problematic.
@Revolver, I was thinking of making one, if Cap doesn't mind me having 3 characters.))
Seve chuckled lightly, a bit relieved. "Well, we were headed down to Nagomr to pick up some supplies, before going down to Lofeter to meet up with the troupe.." He said, pointing in the direction of the kingdom with an outstretched hand. He turned to look down the foresty path, judging the distance. The bells on his hat jingled a bit in the slight breeze that blew by. "Now, if you'll excuse us, we must go." He said, glad that any fight with Zoroph had been avoided.
Revolver_Ocelot
10/26/2012 6:35 pm
((Who has a character who is royalty?))
capella17
10/26/2012 5:11 pm
((Infra I'm letting you answer))
jrskooch
10/25/2012 10:11 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
(I'm sorry if my post is over due, kinda hypocritical I guess, but hw is kinda rough at the moment, making it hard to check in every single minute, sorry)

Observing them both and being slightly more convinced by the woman's testimony, and the somewhat humoring juggling act by Seve, he nodded solemnly. "No, no that will be enough. It was just a.. misunderstanding I suppose.." He fully faced both of them. "Where are you both heading? I am unfamiliar with any human landmark." Which was no lie. Being in a secluded tribe society who let the humans to their own devices, he barely understood what they looked like, nor did he know how they acted.
capella17
10/25/2012 10:07 pm
((My apologies))

"What else would you like to see? Other than our amazing acting skills of course," Mikalin paused and waited for the creature's answer. When he takes a moment to reply, Mikalin turns to Seve. "Can you please hand me that wand?" Seve looks a bit confused. "What wand?" Mikalin sighs dramatically, and picks up a long thin branch, flourishes it and it becomes a long majestic-looking wand. "It was hidden in my sleeve," Mikalin explains nearly inaudibly to Seve.
catlover
10/25/2012 8:26 pm
((Ah, okay. Well I'm going to bed, it's 1:29 AM where I am))
Summertime
10/25/2012 8:20 pm
((Waits for people to realise somebody is missing AND WAITS for more RPers.))
catlover
10/25/2012 8:15 pm
((Can't you RP on your own?))
Summertime
10/25/2012 8:07 pm
((Waits...))
catlover
10/25/2012 8:06 pm
Nekki walked over to a pot and began to make a stew out of nettles she recently picked. She took her stew ourside and sat under a tree, eating it.
Summertime
10/24/2012 10:41 pm
((Cap Y U NO post? He's offline. or he takes forever to post.))
InfraRedd
10/24/2012 10:37 pm
Seve cleared his throat, finally shaking off the feeble hand of terror gripping his shoulder. "Why, yes, of course." He said, grabbing a few rocks from the ground. He quickly began to juggle them, rocks now flying through the air in seemingly random patterns, swirling through the air. After a short minute of juggling, he caught them, two in each hand, one balanced on an outstretched foot, and the final one precariously on his nose. "Ta-da-ah-aaah-CHOOO!" He said, sneezing violently, dropping all of the rocks. "So, again, anything we can do for you?"
Summertime
10/24/2012 10:28 pm
((Prepare for iorpbxibhjdakl HobagobliN!))
When Ruth woke up, she knew she went too far this time. She silently walked through the forest looking at all the similar trees, she had been walking for miles. She tripped and fell into a bush. When she removed the leaves in front of her face she saw Loefter's kingdom. She just tried to stay calm before panicking and possibly getting murdered.
capella17
10/24/2012 10:20 pm
((Loefter...))
Summertime
10/24/2012 9:56 pm
((Which kingdom is closest to Namagor?))
jrskooch
10/24/2012 3:30 pm
(Waiting for seve's post)
capella17
10/23/2012 9:12 pm
((Somebody RP))
capella17
10/21/2012 10:46 pm
((so sorry I haven't been on))

Mikalin nodded, a much better actor, "Yes and my name is Mikalin. You see we are heading to Namogr, but we were more unfamiliar with this play than usual so we decided to practice. Seve here was quite startled by your sudden appearance, hence his odd attitude. Can we do anything for you, Zophor?"
jrskooch
10/21/2012 9:31 am
"You sound quite nervous for.. telling the truth." Zoroph said before clearing his throat and shrugging. "And no. I have not heard nor seen of the play, I suppose it's to late to now then." He continued to pace until sudden;y stopping and turning to them both. "And you both are apart of this 'troupe' then why not show me a trick or two eh?" Now he knew he would catch him in the lie, just to make Seve look like an idiot for trying to lie terribly.
catlover
10/21/2012 3:34 am
((Just felt like I should RP))

Nekki sighed and walked back to her little hut.
Mrwimmy
10/20/2012 10:52 pm
Ta stops reading for a second and said to him self '' Am i going crazy? or did i just hear something in the bush?'' Ta droped his book on the ground and got up. But when he got up, it was just a snake. ''Great a snake, why does it have to be a snake'' He said.
icecream72
10/20/2012 10:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
Luna got bored so she walked into the woods ((she is far away from seve and the other people)). She hears the chirps of birds and puts down her hood. She starts to whistle after the birds,which got her confused because there were so many birds chirping. She sits down at a tree and picks up a stick and a rock. She starts to widdle the stick to a point, just in case any assassins come by looking for an easy kill.
Mrwimmy
10/20/2012 10:31 pm
Ta silently went to the forest to read one of his books but kept a eye out for the Loefters just in cause they try and attack him while he is reading, he mutted '' How would i deal with a bandit? Turn them into a icecube, or freeze their feet to the ground? We will find out.'' and went back to reading his book.
Summertime
10/20/2012 7:50 pm
Once Ruth found the tree she sat down, she listened to her violin and played her music. Humming to the tune of the violin for a little while, after a few minutes she started reading and while reading a fairy-tale, she fell asleep in the forest.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome