Role play application

AngryWaffles581's Avatar AngryWaffles5815/29/16 10:22 pm
1 emeralds 545 2
9/21/2016 1:16 am
DeletedUser404's Avatar DeletedUser404
Hello looking to start a minecraft role play. I would need some builders, some voice actors, and normal actors. I'm open for role play ideas also. Will be posting each video on my YouTube Chanel. If you join me we could be famous if interested answer each question

1) your name
2) what you want to be (builder,voice actor, normal actor)
3) role play ideas
AngryWaffles581
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2016 1:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Archer
DeletedUser404
Name: (Minecraft) Penguuuuin but please refer to me as Frances if you would like
Position wanted: There are actually two positions I think I would suit.
1) Builder: I am a pretty decent builder and can build pretty much anything also I have matured in my building since i started playing which was about 3-4 years now. For experience I've been Head-Builder on some small servers and a builder on some as well. Even though I can not name them as I have forgotten/removed them/they went offline
2) Voice actor: I listen to scripts and have always wanted to be an actor or voice actor in a role play or movie. Even though i have very little experience I can be very 'emotional' well faking it and I can get my brother in trouble at times because of it.
Role play ideas: Well i was going to start a role play of pirates being stranded on an island after their boat had crashed into rocks and sunk. While there they have found strange things happening because the island has already been populated with a girl/boy (or both) who can fight and communicate with animals.

If you need anymore information from me please contact me at Skype: frannapea05 (picture of a wolf) or frances.smith05@icloud.com although I won't be on Skype for a while I can either be emailed at the address found in blue or PM me
06/21/2016 1:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1BudderNarwhal1
Name: A bit personal get to know me better for now you can call me Budder
Position wanted: Voice actor
RP ideas: stranded

If you have any questions contact me on Skype at: adrianna_cousins or at 1BudderNarwhal1@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome