Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical2/4/14 2:07 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 62
2/27/2014 11:49 pm
nbtrash's Avatar nbtrash
Shadehaven Tavern
Fantasy - Dungeon Crawler - Ongoing

IC: shadehaven-tavern-t359392.html

400 years earlier

̤̠L͓̻ǫ̲̦̤n̫͓͇̥̣͇̜ǵ̻̫͍̖̲̘̻ ̷̞̥̹͉̣̣a҉͙͕g̶͍͙̫͓̫̮ͅo,̤̜͔̰ͅ aͅ ̢̹̝̪̩̼̟͈w̸̙̝̙̻̼̩̯i̷ć̺̦͚̭̫ke̙̰͈ḍ̴̪͈̗ ̛̱͓a̛͈̘̫̳̝̤͎n̵̮̞d͉̙̘̼̰͈̣ ̲͡p̼̫̖o̺̲̼̰w̩͖̳͚͓̙͝e͍̪̩͕̕ŗ̼͓̱͇̼̗̘f̻͕̼̞̱̜͟u̻̟̞̟̠̖͈l̻̝ ̫͈͈͍͔̦ͅd̙̲̹̹̭̦͝è̹͚̺m̪͚̤o̠̻̻̰̱̭̥n͍͎̥̙͎ ̯͙̦͚͠r͕͎̘̠̹̳̮͘a͈̝̘̻͇̣ṿ̵̖̙̼̗a̫̮̙̘͈͖g̢e͇̲̞̪̮͜d ̦͖̜̠̘̙t̵̜͓͙͍h͚e͚̙͝ ͈͖̣̱̭͠l͎̱͕ą̩͎ṉ̶̥̪d̶͕̰̹̬s̀,̢͍̗͕̫̲ͅ ̧̭͎̝͇̫̩s̤͓̼̕ͅu͞m̩̠͚͙̝mo͉̻̥͝ņ̞̫̞i̬͇̝̙̼n̨͓̝̖̱g̢̘̲̟̣̙ ͅc̻̬̙̝̥r̜͕̞̝̖e͎̭͓̰̠͡a̘̭̟͓̝̣͠t̰̞̯u̠͚͎̗̖͞ŗe͚̭̹͕̠̙s̱͕͓͈̱ o̸͍͉̭̩͖̬f̗̮̯͔͓̬͝ ̴̥̩̬s̯̝̞̯̻h̞̹͇a̞̩̝̼͔͍d͍̫e͏̤̭̺ ̟̱̖t̝̳̤̀h̩̩̬̻͚͎a̴͙̙͎t͕̻̺̥̲̩͡ ̣̗͙̖̙͜t̯e͉̝̯r̼̘̟͉̪̮̹͞r̯̖͙ͅo̻̦̳̩̜r̬͔̺͇̗̠̬ị̰̰͚͝ze͉͚͎̫ͅd͎̗̰̕ ̖̤͚̦͉̤̘͞c͔̰͡i̸̜̜t̩i̛̲͖̞z̹̳͉̝͈̠e̢̱̣ǹ͙̞s͚͇̮̮̤͞ ̻a̟̲͖̙̰̮̕n̫̜̟͉̠d̬̫͚̯̙̙͢ ͔̹̜̰͉̭ͅd̬̺e̢͖̻̦̻̘̣̼s̘ͅt̡̺r͎͍͙̣̞͖̠͢oy̜̗̰̥e͙̦̺̜d̵͇̭̺͇̤ ̨̭̖̠w̵̭̰͖̤͉h̖͈̙̜͎ͅo̳͓̘̠͖͎l̺ẹ̼͕͝ ͇̻̩̺͎̲̖t͍͈̥̯̘o̝͇͕̣͖̼w̶̫͔̼̣̣̭͉n͕̦̥͇̫̟̜s̝̺̣̦. ̡͎̻͓̳̗̭͍
An organization formed to combat the evil, The Knights of Silverwind, lead by Captain Elren Silverwind. The Knights consisted of strong warriors, mages and other capable combatants. After fighting off the shades, the Knights fought the demon back into an immense dungeon, and locked him with powerful magic in the final chamber of the lower most room. Numerous traps and other precautions were put in the dungeon to keep anything from getting in or out. On completion of the dungeon, a tavern was erected on top to mask the existence of the dungeon. Shadehaven. T̻̬h҉͓e̕ ̝̞͓̬͜t̝̺̹a̜̖͕̥̥̺͞v̮̜̣̖͝e͔͇̳̟ͅͅṛ͕̺͓̘̼̜n̺̣͎̭͘ ͇̬̕ͅw̘̳͓̲a̤s̳͉̱͚ ̯͇͈̪̗̩͠o͕͝w̵̯n͔̟̩̫̯͕ͅe̥͇̺̫̻͙̞d͈̩̼ ̖̮͙̬̫an̴͙͕d ̧͇͙̘̟̭m͇̣̺͚̖̲͍ai͕̰n̙̦̻̖t̗̥͓̫̼͞a͍͈̣̻̤̮͡i̟͚̲̗̹̣̖n̠̦͇̣̣͟e͟d͚̮̜̭͖͖ ͏̦̯̟̬by̨̯ ̰C̙̩͖a̴̯̥̼̬̜̮̻p̫͈ͅt̥͕̙͙͉̤̫͡a̗͖̺͝in̞͎̙̞͖̭͝ ̮̬̥̫̟̮̣S̞̯̥̞̮͟i͓̻̲̘͓l̶͕̬͓̭̪̺v҉̦̻̯̲͉̭̯er̪͉̲̦ͅw͏̖̝̱̙̩̪͈i̷̙̘͕ń̲͇d̡͍̳͈͓̺ ̖̱͙a̦̻̘n̪͖d̥̪̪͜ t͍̦͠h̜̻̖̗͡e͚̹̰̘͔͢ ̟͖̳̣͠ͅK͕̺n͏̩i͖͖͕̩̬̘̠g҉͇̣̫h̻̮̥͍t͎̥̳s ̸̭̟t͇h̤e̡m̪̟̹͔ͅs̥̻̟͕͍̗ḙ̺̮ḽ̮͚͖̹̤v͏̼̣͇̦e̱̟͚̜͎s͓̫̭͉̺͈̣̀,͉̹̤ ̯̞̗̮̞t̯͈̫̹͍̬͞o̱̻͚̫̬͙ ̮̞͕̼̤̦͔p͓r͖̤͙͈̣̲ot́ęc̲͓̠̜̀t̙ ̠̖̱̞̲ͅt̲̙̯͇̤̦h̸͈̝̖͓e̞͔̜̳̜͚̼ ͢w͇̖̱̥o͓̤̭ͅr̩̲ld͓̲̗͙̗̺̱ ҉͍̭ͅin̜̲̮ͅc̯͓̟̘̪ạ̖͚̤͇s̷͇e͍̫̻͇͓̝̠ ̶t͓͔͕͉̠̖h̡͈̱e͚̞̤̭̰̺͉ ͏esͅc̘̪͉ap̝͔͇ͅe̩͙̖ ̺̟͞o̪̦̗̟̝ͅf҉̩̰̫ ̫̮̥t̛̮̱͙̤̯̩h̢͙e̦̖͇͇͔͘ ̹̠m̛̦͓̺i̹̤͙̬͕̫͇g̝̘͔͕̺h̕t̜̠͉͝y͔̘̳̰̣ ̰̫̟̱͙ͅde͏̻̺̘̰̖̺m̸̺͎͈̜͓͉o͕͉̮n.̫͙

Present

The demon has now escaped from his chamber, now roaming the final floor. It cannot leave the floor due to the magic binding it to the floor itself. Though the monster was bound to the final floor, it was still able to summon and spread shades throughout the dungeon. The shade could not leave the dungeon, but if the demon had found a way, it would be disastrous. Now nearing extinction, the Silverwind was left to one man, the owner of the Shadehaven Tavern and descendant of Elren Silverwind, Captain Darius Silverwind. Ća̜̝̹̙͙p̱̰͈t̷͇a̩͍͎͎i̩n̲̻͙̟͕ ̖̯͚̘̺̬S̹̬̳͚̪͘i͙̼͍̯͇͍l̙v̶̰͔e̢̙r҉̝̼̱̰̘͙w̕i͡n͇̭̘̼̯̮d͍ ̣̪͍͖w͠i̺͎͚̜̭͘ḻ̛̪̭l҉͚̺̳̪̩̞ ̨͓̥͉̞̭͖͙p͖̠͙͝ͅer͎̥͍̜̬̹s̝̩̻̬on̤͚͕̱a̫͎̝̲̜͢l͔̞͚̩ͅl̛̝̗̱̮͉y̴̳̭͙̫̱̠͇ ̯̹i͎͚̪̮̼n̹͝v̼̤i̻̼̗̭̺̼͍ţ͍̤̟e͢ ̗̳̯͚̩y̰͓̗̺̭̗ͅo̫̪̰u̳̳̫͍̪̜ ̦̯̺͚͜a̴͍̘̭̜͇̜n̩̱̠͎̠d̯ ̯̤̤͇̝̫o̡͍̺̩t̼̬̫̟͓͚̪̀h̰̮͜e̟͚̼̮͈̠r̥̰̯̝̤͡ ̛̫̞̙̩b̩̝r̦̞̰͇a̯͕͝v͇ẹ͍͚̫̫̪ ̣̭̮̠w͇̤͍͇͇͕a͙̺r̛̥͕͖r̹̪̖͎̯iơr̭͙͎̯̞̼̤͠s͏̜͖̜͚̭ ̸̫t͘o͝ ̡̼j̵͇͉̼͔̗̬ọ̗̫̗̫͕i͇͍̗ǹ͓̖̼̦̪̯ ̬̮ͅt̳̲̟̕h̭̱̖͖e ̕t̶͉̞̠̥͚̭͓h͔̬̮̖͓͡e̙̠̞̘̟̯͝ ͞f̜͜í͕̮̦g҉h̸̰̳̟̻̬̫t̞ ̮͝aņ̙͓̥̩̫̱d̷͇̥ ̮̝͓̟̥̼s̮̖a͍̹̫̮̰̠̝v̮̱͓̱̬e͍͖̲̩̥̖̻ ̛̱͚h̹̥̝̯̘̬͓u̵m̱̜͎͔̫͈a͠n̲̗̞i̩̞̫̬̖͖͙t̹̠̠̘y͔̠̕ͅ ͈̤̩̙̹̩͕f̝̫̘̣͖ͅͅr̯̟̻͙o̜̝m̬͞ t̳̤h̖̲͔̜e͈̖̤ d̘e͔̹͎̗m̮̘̤o̞̰͓̜n̪͕͚̘ ̝̳͎a̸̹̬͚n̻̜ͅd̞̝͢ ͉̭̦i͏ṯ̺̟̙s͙̺͚̕ ҉s̝h́a͇̪̩͔d̠̭̱̝̜̭e̤̬̭͢s̕.̴

Important Information:
• The only two settings will be the tavern and the dungeon below.
• The roleplay will be ongoing, prepare for a long journey to the final floor.
• Other than shade creatures, humans are the only race.
• You can either join the Knights to try and save humanity or act on your own for fame and fortune. (This will be 'faction' in the application, Knight, Solo or Shade.)
• As said above, playing as a shade is allowed. You will be restricted in your power and ability to leave the dungeon for balance reasons.
• Think Skyrim as far as the time period goes.
• You may make your own class as long as it is reasonable. Magic exists in this world.

Rules: Don't be dumb.

Application:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Traits/Personality:[/b]

Backstory is optional, but feel free to include one.

Accepting
With the exception of when an acceptor (Jesuitical, NortherngamR) accepts, any member of the roleplay can vote to accept or deny an application. Once an application has two members approve, it will count as accepted.
Jesuitical
Level 27 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jesuitical
02/27/2014 11:46 pm
That back story seems kind OP. I dunno. Also since you're not using a human, list your race. I'll have the new RP include races like elves orcs dwarves etc.
nbtrash
02/27/2014 11:49 pm
Level 25 : Expert Grump
Ok, I'll do that. I'm an elf, I'll update that.
nbtrash
02/27/2014 11:36 pm
Jesuitical
Binkie14Name:NightBreeze or Naikirr
Appearance:
Faction:Solo, but will help others from time to time
Class:Rougerian (lol, sorta a mix between three classes =P
Traits/Personality:kind yet mean, mysterious, flexible, sneaky, clever, wise, likes to help others but usually expects something in return

Backstory: later

I have seen you in North's thread so I'll accept you based on that, but 14 is kind of a low age. Also finish your back story please, it doesn't have to be long.

Ok, I finished my backstory and edited some other stuff, like my picture.
Jesuitical
02/27/2014 12:00 am
Binkie14Name:NightBreeze or Naikirr
Appearance:
Faction:Solo, but will help others from time to time
Traits/Personality:kind yet mean, mysterious, flexible, sneaky, clever, wise, likes to help others but usually expects something in return

Backstory: later

I have seen you in North's thread so I'll accept you based on that, but 14 is kind of a low age. Also finish your back story please, it doesn't have to be long.
nbtrash
02/24/2014 4:41 pm
Ok, I really wanted to do this rp because it looks really interesting.
Jesuitical
02/24/2014 3:59 pm
We would have to restart completely. Maybe.
GreenSonicWave
02/24/2014 3:26 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Ranger
Well, let's make the RP not dead.
Jesuitical
02/24/2014 1:00 pm
Applications were closed before you even applied. This RP is dead.
nbtrash
02/24/2014 3:47 pm
D= let's make it not dead
nbtrash
02/24/2014 12:33 pm
So I'm not accepted? Since the app's are now closed...
nbtrash
02/24/2014 1:40 am
Name:NightBreeze or Naikirr
Race:Elf
Appearance: but on her other hand, she has a finger less leather glove
Faction:Knights, but can be hard to cope with.

Backstory: When she was just a child at the age of about 7 human years, Naieves's home, The Forest of Fey was taken over by ogres. She traveled far, looking for someplace to work. She found a town by the name of Yusdale that was in great need.A peasent's son had been taken away by trolls. Naieves quickly followed the trail with her ranger skills and soon found the campsite where the trolls were. The son was tied up and was being cooked on a spit. She quietly killed all three trolls with her sneaky rouge skills. She brought the son back to Yusdale and from that day on, she has been fulfilling quests. On one quest, she had to fight a dragon, but it was a small one. She still got her hand burned pretty badly and since then, she's had a gauntlet on that hand. (Sorry, it's really late for me so I couldn't really focus... =P)
Jesuitical
02/17/2014 7:27 pm
Kori, fix the OP. I don't go around messing with your posts.
GreenSonicWave
02/08/2014 3:56 pm
Another app; I really wanna do an alchemist/ healer type guy going.

Name: George Windhearth

Appearance: A little old, usually wears a dull cobaltish vest, or a red, kinda maroon vest, with a white shirt underneath, gray hair, five feet, four inches, belt with vials of materials, pack with items with potions, dust, and other materials and potion stuff, dark pants, boots, kinda "birdlike."

Class: Solo, helps all who needs it.

Traits/ Personality: Very, very smart, helpful, not that strong, creative, wise.

Backstory:

George Winderhearth was wondering the dark forest with the small game paths away from his clearing. Only he knew the way with the small game paths, because they would twist, and turn, and the like, because people would get lost. And he set up things to scare people, with clever illusions.
He saw light at the end of the path and came into the small town. Every Saturday, the day when market stalls would be set up, and people sold items, he would offer his healing abilites to people, and would sell some potions to people.
He was well respected, and he would love to talk to people, and he knew almost everyone in the town, because he was kind and friendly and trustworthy, and an overall good person to talk to.
A small boy came to him. "George! George! My mother's hurt! Please, please help me!" George appointed a guard to watch out for his stall, and the guard did happily. The boy was crying and George grabbed his pack, and followed the boy through the crowd, with people parting ways for the birdlike man.
George came upon the small, one story home, and walked inside, and saw the mother on the ground, with a gash in her leg. George asked the boy what happened, and after he told him, George asked the boy to leave.
Theives can be mental sometimes, George thought.
George cleaned the wound with multiple wet linen cloths, then applied a salve to clean ease the pain of the gash. He then sewed it up, and put bandages on it.
George gave her a strange potion to drink, and told her to take a sip once at dinner and breakfeast each day for five days. George then told her that if she runs out, send his dog, Andril, to go retrieve him. He then reached down and patted Andril's head, and the women was surprised to see that a dog was there.
George then apoligized about the sudden appearance, and then went back to attend to his market stall.
GreenSonicWave
02/08/2014 2:51 pm
Yay.
I'll do my best.
*pulls cowl down a little
Jesuitical
02/08/2014 2:49 pm
Accepted, Green.
GreenSonicWave
02/08/2014 2:17 pm
Name: William (Goes by Will) Anderling

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/qAorVL1.jpg

Faction: Knights, but kinda a solo guy... It's confusing, a little.

Class: Ranger.

Traits/ Personality: Smart, quick thinking, creative, quick, a good shot, good at strategy (if you've read Ranger's Apprentice, he's basically Will and Gilan combined).

Will crouched in the grass with his molted green and gray cloak camoflauging him. He moved like a ghost through the grass, silently, and to the common on-looker, invisible.
He drew his bow back to half draw while moving, just in case. He had to find this outlaw.
He saw a quick flash of dull blue to his left -- a marker of one of the outlaw's followers. He found feint signs of tracks left by them...
He saw one of them stand out of the tall grass, and Will rose, bringing his bow to full draw.
"Stop," Will said in a calm voice, "Ranger of the Guard of Kingdoms, if you wish to live, drop that crossbow," Will now nodded his head at the crossbow in the outlaws hand, pointed at him, "and give up."
"Ah," said a voice from behind him, "I think you're the one that should give up!" More bandits with dull blue cloaks rose.
Will whistled and leaned down and set his bow down, then pulled a throwing knife from his boots "So, this is how I die," Will nodded his head, and pulled the cowl of his hood back.
The drumming of hoofs became noticable, then a little louder. By the time the small horse burst out of the nearby tree line, the bandits weren't prepared.
Will threw his knife at the leader, then drew a dagger that was almost the size of a short sword from his scabbard. He turned and struck the knife in a rushing bandit's gut, pulled it out, turned and slashed another.
Ablean is doing his job, Will thought. Good.
Ablean thrashed through his enemies, making his movements unpredictable to avoid crossbow bolts.
Will, being the worrywort that he is about his horse, picked up his bow, and turned and shot toward the enemies.
He was able to get three shots off within two seconds. All of which, made it's mark.
He was proud of his shooting. Hard work does pay off, Will knew.
Will then realized the hot trickle of blood running down his right side.
"Why am I always the one to get hurt?" Will muttered to himself. He shot five more shots. Still, they hit their mark. He left one injured. He'd need someone to take in.
There was one more man remaining, running from the horse.
Will whistled, then shouted: "Ablean, still!"
Ablean froze like a statue, and Will then fired one shot at the fleshy part of the bandit's calf. And Will knew that when that happened, it hurt like hell.
anonpmc195880
02/07/2014 1:45 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Korigon
02/06/2014 8:50 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Name: Strangheilm Kalban
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Faction: He's not in the Knights, but he's on their side.
Class: Heavy-hitter / Dwarf skullbasher.
Traits/Personality: Strangheilm likes to hit people with his hammer. He has a loud voice and a love for mead. He has known Varis before on several adventures, their paths have crossed many times, with many times they parted with blows.

Mk I just wanted a heavy hitter.
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 7:28 pm
I'd rather us help new people anyway, that's fine. Some people are just unreasonable, see above.
NorthernGamR
02/06/2014 7:26 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
And Jesu I'm not sure if you want me being an acceptor. I would like to help myself but one of my biggest issues is being unable to say no. I would definitely ask people to make changes to an app if it needed it.. But I suck at saying no. Part of the reason some of my RPs have died I think.
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 7:19 pm
Also, something else I'll be doing. If the RP goes well (I'm sure it will) I am going to take the plot and characters and make a game out of it. Will credit characters/writers to you guys ofc.

Going to buy rpgmaker most likely.
NorthernGamR
02/06/2014 7:06 pm
I HAVE THE POOOWER!!
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 7:03 pm
North for acceptor, any oppositions?

Also thx everyone for participating, this is probably my favorite.
Deth_Glitch
02/06/2014 6:04 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Trust me when I say Jesu didnt mean to be rude and would be willing to help you out but you have to give him a chance too first.
Dixey Ray
02/06/2014 6:01 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Your just mean I took time and my person had more to tell over time duh any way Shey was my go to name and I play skrim so what every ill go to my rp maybe make some chariters most of the time I write storys out of my rps so sorry this is just something I won't try to write since I can't even be in it
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 6:03 pm
Sorry.
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 6:00 pm
such application

many accept

wow

Edit: No one knows what's going on at the tavern yet, it's just beginning to show itself.
Deth_Glitch
02/06/2014 5:50 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Magnus Starthorne
Appearance:

"You want me gone? Well you need me, you just dont realise it."

Faction:Solo
Class:Mage
Backstory: Magnus was one of what they called 'gifted', a mage who learned his craft without teaching or aid. In the town where he lived he was soon cast out and had to find his self a new home, upon finding a town plagued by constant bandit threats he stepped in and turned the bandits away, for the next few weeks they returned and Magnus held them away with his simple spells and basic magic, spending the rest of the time learning of books the town donated to him.

He lived in this town for a number of years, until some of the kings men came and took over the city to set up a forward outpost, the town thought they didnt need him and turned him away. Soon after leaving the soldiers took it upon themselves to have their way with the women and take what they wanted from anyone else. As he was staying in the tavern of a neighboring town, drowning his sorrows and being cast out again, a man arrived from the village, Magnus told him to leave and seek someone elses protection. A week later he returned to the city, the soldiers had left and the people told him to leave and go fight whatever demon spawned him, in a rage he burned down the home he had stayed in for years, taking any tomes and books he had been given with it and headed out. Months later finding Shadehaven Tavern and getting caught up in this.. mess.
Traits/Personality: He cares for others saftey and would put his life on the line, but he couldn't give a damn about their happiness
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 5:33 pm
Announcement to Shades:

Since you don't have us to interact with until we reach your floor or whatever, feel free to make as many NPCs as you want, assume that there are a lot of Knights that patrol the dungeon and aren't a part of the tavern. Also you can make "lesser" shades.
Dixey Ray
02/06/2014 2:03 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Name: Shay Fellon
Appearance:She has long brown hair with red streaks,a few strands of hair that are over one of her eyes, brown eye's,a small smile on her face ,wearing a knee high worn out dress with boys boots that she stole, with a dagger in her boot.
Faction: unknown
Class: unknown, casts spells with out knowing that can protect friends or hurts foe's.
Traits/Personality: Shy, talks only a little but is very smart, is a high risk sociopath, Very sneaky and can pickpocket the best pickpockets.
Backstory: Escaped from kid nuthouse and roamed the streets for a year. Then adopted by the Fellon's to known convics of the town. When they where hanged she started to live in there old wagon. LIving there and pickpocketing to eat, gets more pretty every day though doesn't know it. Two years after her adopt parents death she wanders to far from the village while trying to pickpocket a knight, found her self at a old witches hut in which she lived as a house keeper for her learning the old witches spells as she went. Escaping the old which she stole a dagger which she has in her shoe for emergencies only she told her self.She goes on wandering to the present day.
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 5:31 pm
I'm sorry, this seems a little advanced for you. maybe try a less serious thread and cine back once you've learned a bit?
Shvinkly
02/06/2014 9:29 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Name: James Avenicci
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Faction: Shade
Class: Mage
Traits/Personality: James is extremely curious, and if something looks as if it doesn't belong, he will not approach it directly, but cling to the shadows, and stalk it until he knows who and what they are.
Backstory: James once was a very powerful mage, his name and word was well-respected through out the land. Despite having such things, James wanted more. He roamed the lands, looking for something, or someone that would give him power. Then, one night, he overheard a discussion in a tavern. Apparently, there was a dungeon right below the tavern he was in, which held great riches, but also great dangers. After causing a distraction with a well-placed fireball, James sprinted into the dungeon, and began his search. He searched, and fought, and searched, until he found it. A book. The book. The book that would give him great power. He ran toward it, and opened it. As soon as he did, he knew he had made a mistake. Light filled his eyes, he tried to turn away, he couldn't. Then, it stopped. James searched for the book. It was gone. Then, he thought to himself. He knew so much more, the book had given him the power he imagined. But, that's not all he did. He felt so much different. He looked at his hands. They were orange. He conjured a mirror, and looked in it. The mirror fell out of his hands, and smashed on the floor. He ran, well, floated, back to the entrance of the dungeon. He couldn't go anywhere near it, there was a magical barrier. He tried all his spells. Nothing. James turned away. One day, he would find a way to leave the dungeon.
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 9:32 am
Accepted, welcome to the party.
Korigon
02/06/2014 7:31 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Name: Varis.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Faction:Solo
Class: Paladin. Mix between healer / fighter.
Traits/Personality: Varis is a ruthless man, fighting for treasure and glory instead of "The good of the cause." He is generally rude, thinking for his own safety, but if threatened enough he'll use his powers to help others.

Varis was employed in the Knight's order when he was twelve. From that first day, they taught him how to use a sword, spear, and other weapons. His skill was so great with this, infact, they decided he was dangerous to the order. His brawling attitude made him constant enemies, and he was always ready to pull out a dagger in a fight.

They sent him to the Paladin's guild, which is where he learned his magic skills. However, it was not long before he was exiled from the guild. A born fighter, yet hating orders, Varis wandered around the countryside slaying people who annoyed him. Finally, he heard the call. So, he cleaned his sword, practiced more spells, and set off for a grand venture.

( Sorry, five minute apps are cool. )
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 8:41 am
ok
anonpmc195880
02/06/2014 2:04 am
[deleted]
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 2:03 am
wow such apply

u are also accept
anonpmc195880
02/06/2014 2:00 am
[deleted]
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 1:38 am
You're always welcome to the party
anonpmc195880
02/06/2014 1:33 am
[deleted]
Jesuitical
02/06/2014 1:14 am
So your character is slowly getting corrupted by shade? That's pretty cool.

Accepted, feel free to hop in whenever, I'll work my characters.around to.accommodate yours being around.
Stormbringer527
02/06/2014 7:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Thanks Jesu, Loki will probably get more shady as we all get deeper into the dungeon, and he'll be a great person to use if you want to dump exposition, so just let me know.
Stormbringer527
02/06/2014 12:40 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
b]Name:[/b] Loki Alvarn
Appearance: A tall young man of 27 with broad shoulders, Loki has spiky red hair, green eyes that gleam with the essence of mischief and trouble. Often clad in a long white leather smock with stains on it from spilling a bit of ale or something on it. Underneath that are some simple green clothes, ones that are comfortable for moving around quickly, but don't make much noise when moving.
Faction: Silverwind, but not officially.
Class: Loki is a crafty devil, and that plays into his style of combat. Not one for the close up rough and tumble brawls that happen occasionally at the Shadehaven, Loki prefers his intellect and magical prowess over his physical skills. His specialty being illusion magic, Loki fights like the trickster for which he is named, turning invisible, making illusionary doubles, and forcing his enemies to see what he wishes them to are only the beginning of his capabilities. His tangible weapons of choice are a set of throwing knives and a hand crossbow.
Traits/Personality: Loki is an intellectual, and is well versed in history, magic, and the biology of various monsters that live in the dungeon below. He's also a troublemaker, though his pranks are never anything too serious. Loki's always made sure that nobody gets hurt, and the farthest he's ever gone was that one time he made a rowdy customer look like a pink bunny. The redheaded waiter of the Shadehaven tavern hates to see people get hurt, and is actually a very caring fellow, even if he did make your nose blue this morning.
Backstory: Loki's parents were merchants who were passing through the town when he was too little to remember them. He'd wandered off, and the caravan didn't know until it was too late, they'd already left. He'd actually wandered off into the cellar of the Shadehaven, and from there into the top floor of the dungeon, where he absorbed a large portion of the power from an unknown shade by accident, giving him a small host of powers that he's still just barely getting control over. The powers are mostly harmless, producing smoke being a common one, and one that happens rather often. The only one that he can control to effectively is an ability to teleport, and is often popping around in poofs of brimstone scented smoke. Other powers crop up occasionally, and Loki has been known to change form when he's either enraged, really drunk, or otherwise not in control of himself. When Darius found him sitting in the middle of a tornado of black, stinking smoke, Loki was taken up and given room and board at the Shadehaven, where he now works as a waiter to repay the debt he owes Darius. He also knows a lot about, and is remarkably close to 'the old man' and the Silverwind Knights.
Jesuitical
02/05/2014 10:05 pm
Jesuitical
02/05/2014 9:49 pm
Ooh spooky ghost

I'll start the IC then
NorthernGamR
02/05/2014 9:37 pm
I'm still here....
Jesuitical
02/05/2014 8:53 pm
Ooh ye. Darius and Illisaire are my go-to names for male characters =>

Let me get the IC up, but dunno if we should start without the others.
WritingIsFun
02/05/2014 8:51 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
JesuiticalName: Captain Darius Silverwind
Appearance: (http://www.zerochan.net/609994#full) In his early sixties. Long, silver hair and a well-kept beard. He wields a single scimitar with a one-handed style. Wears a white captain's coat.
Faction: Knights (Captain)
Class: Swordsman
Traits/Personality: Very easy going. Constantly wearing a smile. Swift combat skills.

Darius is the captain of the Silverwind Knights and the owner of Shadehaven Tavern. He is the descendant of the founder of the Knights, Elren Silverwind. His grandson, who is a Lieutenant in the Knights, is Illisaire Silverwind.

Darius is a champion in LoL
WritingIsFun
02/05/2014 8:49 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Jesuitical obviously doesn't play LoL
Jesuitical
02/05/2014 8:48 pm
Name: Captain Darius Silverwind
Appearance: (http://www.zerochan.net/609994#full) In his early sixties. Long, silver hair and a well-kept beard. He wields a single scimitar with a one-handed style. Wears a white captain's coat.
Faction: Knights (Captain)
Class: Swordsman
Traits/Personality: Very easy going. Constantly wearing a smile. Swift combat skills.

Darius is the captain of the Silverwind Knights and the owner of Shadehaven Tavern. He is the descendant of the founder of the Knights, Elren Silverwind. His grandson, who is a Lieutenant in the Knights, is Illisaire Silverwind.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome