Shadehaven Tavern [IC]

Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical2/5/14 10:03 pm
1 emeralds 3.6k 253
8/31/2015 8:49 pm
Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical
Shadehaven II - shadehaven-tavern-t510802.html

Y̨͕ò̲ụ͝ ̩͎̜̜̘͔͡ͅp̬̪̺̠͙̣͢u̢s̛̝̯h̖̦̖̫̹̖̭ ̘̕o̡̪ͅp҉̹̲̪͔̣e̥̙̗̬̹͖̞n ͈̱̟̥̤t̶͍h̛̪̝̳͙͍̹ͅè͈̘ d̝̭̻̗̫̮͜ơ̗o̴̟̬̹̜rs̙̫͓͜ͅ ͓͙̙̼̹̠t̡͕̰͈ͅo͖̦̗̩̼͇͙͟ ̫̼̬̰̟͕͓a҉̱̲ ͖̗̲͈͙͕d̛̹̲̤̗̙̰ͅi̺̱͍m̼̬̝̞l̛̝y̻͢ ̦̻̭̦ḻ̯̦̬̖i͚̬̥̹t ͡t͖̫̭̣̰̥͢a̷̪͎̣̦̠̝ͅv̦e͎͍͎̞͉r̪̜̜̰͍̙̼n̡̞̳͓̦̦̞͍ ̠a̯͕̘̗̝̪͓n̪̥̬̜d̰̻̣̞ w̶̩̠a̧̲̥͖̟l̜̝̬̦̗͠k̦̟̭ ̟̮i̖̘n͚͍̝̝̖.̱͓̭̱̲̟ Voices lower to a shush as attention turns to you. Not crowded, but the tavern isn't empty as it would look from the outside. Warriors, healers, rogues, all kind of skilled strangers sit around in corners and tables. T̴͈̙̤al͔ki̛̬̻͓͔͚͕̠n̡̝̜g̠̤̹ ̶̬̩̼̥r̝̙̼̯͈̗e̟͇͓̖̬̥̫s̰̲̺̱͠u̝me̹̥̦̻̹s̰̖̠͇͉ͅ ͕͕ąś̰̳ ỳ̭͔o͏͚̪̻̗u͉̰̹̥ ̹͠w͎̝ͅa̲͎̲̪͎l̢k̫̗̫͈̘ͅ ҉̟̺͎͕̹̯ą̣̱̭͇̭͈̟w̨͓̝̝̗̙̦̫a̝̙̺y̛̭͇̠̣̠̜ ̪̹̭̫f̪͇̬͙̙͙͕͝r̡͓̲͙ͅo̧̬͍̝͇m̲̜͖̼̟̜ ͕͖͚̫̠̳͡t̖̲̗̩͉̠h͖̹̘͖e͠ ̷͓̤̟e̠̣̲̻̬͢n͉͍͔t̟͈̦̰̳͇͈r̪̙̝a̶̺̮̪̳͇̤n͏͎̪c͎͙̗̖̟̣̠e̴͎͔ ͚̺̺͇́a̰̩͈̤̺͕͎n̰̬̮̭̯̭̣d͖̹̜̳͇͝ ̷s̸i̫t̘ ̵̦̳̘a͚̫͍̗̗̗̰ţ̱̯͉̥ ̝̺͔͙͇̳t͇͙͔̖̯̗̦h̤̖͜e͔̤͔̜̘ͅ ̵̩̰̭̮̰ͅb̦̱̥̼̥̗͈̀a҉̳̰r͎̫͟,͈͓ ̺̲̯̖, looking around for a bartender.

((An event will begin once everyone posts that will introduce the dungeon.))

OOC: shadehaven-tavern-t358715.html
Jesuitical
Level 27 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NorthernGamR
08/31/2015 8:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
(( What? D: ))
Jesuitical
08/31/2015 7:06 pm
North isn't invited because he abandoned me.
NorthernGamR
08/31/2015 6:53 pm
(( K ))
Jesuitical
08/30/2015 8:26 pm
((Hey. Let's make this a thing again.))
GreenSonicWave
07/16/2014 10:10 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Ranger
((This is over, isn't it? Honestly, I forget what character I am. Will Anderling, I think.))
GreenSonicWave
03/11/2014 3:02 pm
((let's get this show back on teh roads, bby gurl))
GreenSonicWave
02/27/2014 6:56 pm
((xD))
Jesuitical
02/26/2014 11:57 pm
((DENIED FOREVER.))

((I'll take a look, sorry I've been busy.))
nbtrash
02/27/2014 7:35 pm
Level 25 : Expert Grump
D= xD It's okay.
nbtrash
02/26/2014 11:51 pm
((I sent my application in awhile ago and was never accepted/denied so if you need someone...))
GreenSonicWave
02/26/2014 7:23 pm
((Looks like we got a member back. *Tips hat in return.))
Deth_Glitch
02/26/2014 6:26 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
((Lifts his top hat and bows, I have been busy but never have I left! I will have you know I am an important man Mr. Jesu!))
GreenSonicWave
02/26/2014 4:40 pm
((Your choice, Jesu. I agree with it, and we have a small group of people that would like to play. Let's do it.))
Jesuitical
02/26/2014 2:01 pm
((If Thunder is dropping out, we're still missing Storm and Deth. I'm willing to make a new IC but as a last resort.))
anonpmc195880
02/26/2014 1:57 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
cd_orange
02/26/2014 1:32 am
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
((Sure I'll take a stab at it))

Vitalis examined the treasure which was to be the bait. Saint Gregor's Hammer. From what he remembers, the hammer is effective against unholy shades, often on impact burning the weaker shades but greatly weakening the stronger ones. Not all shades were 'unholy', the shades that were unholy are undead or demonic. While the hammer was powerful, like all war hammers, it was slow, blunt and predictable. I wonder who was sent to guard the relic. Just than out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a figure moving closer. But Vitalis didn't draw his sword, he could see who it was. "So your the lieutenant the Gatekeeper spoke so fondly about..."
GreenSonicWave
02/24/2014 3:27 pm
((Guys, let's not make this dead. Let's keep going.))
nbtrash
02/24/2014 2:11 am
((So most of you are in the cellar? I just recently sent my application in))
Jesuitical
02/20/2014 9:42 pm
Illisaire checked behind his back before stepping into the cellar. "Nothing followed, but I'm sure something was there." Illisaire turned back and seen a small group of men. Not exchanging a word with the men, he began walking towards the ladder to the tavern. He needed to consult the old man.
NorthernGamR
02/20/2014 8:55 pm
(( Sadly this always seems to be a common with Thunder.. ( No offense Thunder :3 ) He/she ( I always want to refer to em as she even though I have no clue Not sure why ) Seems to have a spurt of activity then drops out for a while. I am waiting for something to happen in the Cellar as well. ))

After not so much as getting a glance from the rest of the party, Dak just started to brood in the corner. Can already tell the teamwork between us will be grand. He thought annoyed. Dak looked to his left to find a few bottles of mead, against his better morals he popped open a bottle and began to drink. If he was going to be fighting who knows what he figured Darius wouldn't mind him having a drink. Anything to help him ignore his new bruises.
Jesuitical
02/20/2014 3:23 pm
((Okay uhhhh I'm lost. Thunderfang, are you in our out? Storm, you around? I'm stuck without these guys.))
GreenSonicWave
02/19/2014 6:52 pm
((Okay... I don't really mean to, just trying to add to the story. It's getting kinda boring.
But I'd still like to play, if I could. It's fun watching a story, so to speak.))
Jesuitical
02/19/2014 6:28 pm
((If I'm inactive or not, you're not a GM or an accept or. Don't try and add to other people's threads.

I don't know about you being in this RP anymore. You're trying to control the RP, powergame, metagame, and your character is pretty OP. I've tried helping you.))
GreenSonicWave
02/19/2014 5:48 pm
((Jesu, you're kinda being inactive, and I'm trying to help make it more interesting. We've been walking on the same floor for at least three pages! With nothing happening!))
NorthernGamR
02/19/2014 5:27 pm
(( Jesu go to The neighborhood At least do your first post :p ))
Jesuitical
02/19/2014 5:23 pm
((Green, please stop. You're in the cellar or first floor, nothing special is there. Only the GM (me) can create and change the settings, and our unofficial shade-GM cd.))

((Still waiting on thunder))
GreenSonicWave
02/19/2014 5:06 pm
Will and the small party reached a wall.
"This can't be the end. It has to have a spell of concealment on it." Will looked around angrily, then noticed some runes. "Magic, what do you make of these runes?" Will said indicating the runes.

((I'm trying to build on the fact that there is magic dwelling in the cavern/ dungeon.))
NorthernGamR
02/18/2014 6:58 pm
(( I'm sorry for being mostly dead for the last few days :3 Life has been crazy along with the fact that I am still extremely lazy.... But I have finally caught myself up! ))

Dak had merely been sitting in a corner near the ladder in the cellar watching everyone else talk. He was sore enough that he didn't much feel like talking right now, not to mention he could hardly keep up with all the conversations. " I'm still fine by the way.... Just dying slowly in this corner if anyone is interested.... " He said annoyed.
Jesuitical
02/18/2014 6:40 pm
((k what's going on again? too lazy to read. Kori (now me) and I went to get medical supplies for North and also cheating and meeting Thunder. Deth and Green are starting to descend and Storm and I (Illisaire) are starting to ascend, while Cd is setting up a shade event. Is that about right?))
GreenSonicWave
02/18/2014 5:16 pm
"Well, I'd rather have light then blundering around in the dark hearing those damned spiders... Does anyone else hear those?" Will said as he glanced at the two. Will was told as a child that sometimes he would hear things when under tense situations.
"Should I use my bow, or would it be too close quarters? And this place is very long, and it's taking a while. Let's pick up the pace, shall we?" Will asked again, as he started going into a fast walk.
Deth_Glitch
02/18/2014 5:03 pm
"Welcome, boy." Magnus said "Since I assume your joining us." he then muttered a spell, muttering in common tongue curses soon after each one until he eventually gave a nod instead "There we are, this should allow us some basic view into the darkness, shades and other unholy apparitions will actually be noticeable. But." he paused "Its not strong. Could easily be broken if anything discovers we can see them."
GreenSonicWave
02/18/2014 3:54 pm
((I'm waiting for people to reply. We just need to pick up the pace. I'm interested, I'm not sure about others. I guess I'll bring in my other character if people start dropping out. Come on guys, this has potential.))
Jesuitical
02/18/2014 2:45 pm
((Giving this a few more days then I'm locking the thread if interest doesn't start up again. Kori has dropped out and left me his char.))
GreenSonicWave
02/15/2014 7:10 pm
((Oh. I'll delete it.))
Jesuitical
02/15/2014 4:39 pm
((Leave the creature spawning to me until I say you're free to, please. We're not even in the dungeon yet, the imp was just a starting point.))
GreenSonicWave
02/15/2014 4:21 pm
"Good luck!" Will called. "I'd take someone with you, it may be a dangerous journey back down to us." Will then realized that he was already out of the room. "Damn..." Will muttered to himself. Will heard the hissing again.
Jesuitical
02/15/2014 3:07 pm
((We're in the cellar now, so it's all stone, all neat and clean. Once we descend deeper it'll get more and more decrepit.))

Darius began to climb the ladder, calling after to the mage and ranger. "We may be awhile, feel free to meet up with the others!" Darius reached the trapdoor to the tavern and opened it, stepping out onto the hardwood floor. "We need to get a potion from the back." he told Varis.

((Sorry to sort of power game, but I think Deth, North and Green should go on. Once we pick up Thunder there'll be three of us and three of you, that's kind of much until later on.))
GreenSonicWave
02/14/2014 11:09 pm
Will watched Magic with an odd look. He wondered how different people from all walks of life could work together like this. He could see himself being friends with the group, but not now. This would be an adventure that he may be able to laugh at one day...
"All right then. So, what are we waiting for? Let's get a game-plan ready." Will said as he took the arrow off from the bow, and put it in the quiver.
Will heard a hissing noise like a large spider. But it wasn't loud enough for Will to think that it was real. Probably a sword from a sheath being drawn... Still, he was nervous. He nerves were tense, alert.
((What type of environment are we in? Dirt, stone, wood? I'm kinda confused.))
Deth_Glitch
02/14/2014 10:53 pm
Magnus chuckled "well then ranger, no one seems to have a problem. I suppose you may as well join us despite your... Naivety" Magnus said as he began muttering words until his eye eventually flashed "that didn't work, will have to find another spell." He muttered to himself.
GreenSonicWave
02/14/2014 10:08 pm
((May I post my Shade in the App Area? I'll do it tomorrow.))
cd_orange
02/14/2014 9:40 pm
((I thought I mentioned it before. Ah well, may make it later.))

"Vitalis, hows the number today?" The Gatekeeper asked as he sat idly on his large throne, his weapons leaning to its side and his eyes studying the bottle of liquor on the table to the left of him. Vitalis responded, "One so far, but a Guardian detected more but they moved back. They were probably a scouting party, which means more may come ahead." "Mmm....best to prepare than. Thank you Vitalis, I can take care of it from here." "What do you have in mind?" The Gatekeeper looked up at Vitalis with a annoyed expression. "Its quite simple." As he spoke he reached behind his throne and pulled out a map, laying out in the table. He pointed to one of the rooms. "Intruders enjoy treasure don't they? My shades will lead them there and the intruders will be ambushed." "And if they fail? Losing those items stored-" A loud and long laugh filled the room. "Vitalis, you really expect them to survive? I'm sending one of my lieutenants. But if you want to humor yourself, please 'intercept' any 'survivors'." The Gatekeeper laughed once more.
Jesuitical
02/14/2014 9:18 pm
((Make what other character? Everyone can make as many characters as they want.))
cd_orange
02/14/2014 8:26 pm
((I don't mind more shades. The more the merrier, . Also can I make the other character or no? The Gatekeeper is an npc. Saying that right now.))
Jesuitical
02/14/2014 8:19 pm
((I metagamed a bit when deciding to get healing stuff for North, we're coming to get you Thunder. Everyone's just waiting on Deth.))
Stormbringer527
02/14/2014 8:16 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
((We're all under your bed. At least I am.))
anonpmc195880
02/14/2014 7:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
GreenSonicWave
02/14/2014 6:42 pm
((Oh teh no. But I'm angry at Deth and Kori. Just decide already. ;.;
AFTH BLARG MEOW ARGH CAKES))
Jesuitical
02/14/2014 4:59 pm