Shadehaven Tavern II [IC]

Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical9/5/15 10:50 pm
1 emeralds 370 6
9/18/2015 7:26 am
Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical
You push open the doors to a dimly lit tavern and walk in. Voices lower to a hush as attention turns to you. There were more people in the tavern than it'd look like there would be from the outside. Warriors, healers, rogues, there were all kinds of different people sitting at tables and standing in corners. Talking resumes as you walk in and head towards the bar.

((An event will begin once everyone posts that will introduce the dungeon.))

OOC: shadehaven-tavern-t510802.html
Jesuitical
Level 27 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jesuitical
09/18/2015 7:26 am
Okay welp. I guess this is done with

I'm probably going to write the story myself and post as a blog or something. ))
Jesuitical
09/13/2015 5:50 pm
((Ehh. ololoto you seem to have a pretty OP way about RPing. Dial it down a bit. You wouldn't be able to dive across a bar when the others have already stated there's a bartender - and the mention about the mood about killing anyone ehhh.))

((Though I guess you could spin it around to say that during the commotion of everyone getting free drinks you snuck your hand over the counter and grabbed something.))

((Maybe one more post from someone else and I'll start the event.))
okoloto
09/13/2015 4:32 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
This inn was perfect. It was so crowded that he would never be noticed, not like it was a problem anyway. But today was his day off and was not in the mood to be killing anyone.

Jade walked up to the bar and sat next to a very pretty woman. "Watch this" he whispered to her. When no one was looking Jade dived across the counter and snatched up a wine bottle and got out of there just in time before the bartender turned around. "Impressive!" said the woman as they began to drink.
Masq
09/08/2015 3:19 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dolphin
Ripley tried desperately not to receive an overt amount of attention as he neared the bar, which was close to impossible due to the nature of his form. People always turned and stared; this was no different. He shrugged away the confused looks people were making in his direction, prompting the rest of the bar to resume talking once more.

Taking his seat, his eyes glazed over to a pre-set steely glare as if to ward away any kind of human contact or prolonged conversation. His next move was calculated - sliding the coins across the table, he grunted at the bartender and nodded to the woman on his right, "whatever she's getting, make it a double".
NorthernGamR
09/07/2015 10:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
Atla gives the door a shove and walks into the tavern. Her posture limp and her walking slow. She gives a scan of the crowd, and sees that there wasn't anyone too interesting to drink with. At first glance anways.

She hears someone yell at the bar, "Drinks for everyone!" As good as that sounded she felt like getting herself something a bit stronger than whatever that person is more than likely buying.

She walked up to the bar and placed a handful of coins on the counter. She gives a smile and says, "Just something strong and cheap for me please.. And a bit of bread."
Camarilla
09/06/2015 10:16 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe
Simiel raises his hand to the bartender as he nears the bar and winks at a girl next to him. "Drinks for everyone! But a few extra for me." He slaps a few coins onto the bar and sits down on the stool next to him.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome