Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO! {IC)

_books's Avatar _books5/28/13 9:48 am
1 emeralds 1.8k 164
6/7/2013 4:20 pm
Oni__'s Avatar Oni__
(( Double parenthesis when out of character, none when in character! Oh, and the application thread is here.))

Cocca ran far from where she started, crying and light on her feet. "I don't want to be here! She shouted angrily, still running. "I want to be with Jenny!" All of a sudden, she tripped on something. "Ouch..." Cocca mumbled to herself, looking at the object then her leg. Her leg was gushing out blood. The object she had tripped on was a case that was standing up. "I wonder if there is medical supplies in here..." Cocca wondered, forcing herself to crawl over. She opened the box and there was a coin with a sloppy 10 written on it. "In-game coins? And this is the sequel to what now?" Giggling at her joke, Cocca flung herself back in a sitting position. "I can't just stay here, though." She thought sadly, "But I can barley walk." Pouting, Cocca sat there, thinking of Jenny and the mess she got into.
_books
Level 28 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NorthernGamR
05/28/2013 12:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
(( 1 you may want to put a link in the apps so everyone knows this is up. 2 How is this going to work being in a videogame. Is there going to be some way we level up? ))

Wesley sat on the grass. It felt odd sitting on grass that was made up of a bunch of pixels. But he ignored it. All he thought about was finding his brother. He had no clue what was going on, On he knew that Peter must have gotten sucked in there also and that he must be even more freaked out than Wesley was. He slowly stood up and walked forward. In what direction he wasnt sure. He just walked.
_books
05/28/2013 1:37 pm
((I will do that. I said in the rules you will level up when I decide it is time.))

Cocca opened her eyes. "Was I dreaming?" She asked herself. And almost in an answer, the world around her glitched slightly, and became pixelated once more. Sighing, she looked down, to notice her bleeding had gone down slightly. "I wish I were back home..." Cocca muttered angrily.
Oni__
05/28/2013 5:28 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Rilr sat under a tree at the edge of the forest, he'd just woken up and managed to walk the whole five metres before collapsing again, he didn't know we're he was but the smell of adventure was in the air and it excited him.

((I understand now, you never said I was actually accepted and I didn't think to check the OP))
_books
05/28/2013 5:31 pm
After waiting a bit, Cocca finally got up and began to limp back the opposite way. Where she had begun was a young boy that looked about her age. "Maybe he can help me..." She muttered to herself. Cocca looked up, waved wildly and shouted. "Hello? Over there! I'm pretty badly injured! Can I please receive some help?!"
Oni__
05/28/2013 5:36 pm
Rilr saw a young girl calling for him, she seemed around hi age, he stood up and walked over, she seemed to want some help, "What do you need?" he asked rather bluntly, he didn't really have all that much of a way with words.
_books
05/28/2013 5:39 pm
Cocca panicked and looked at the ground. "U-um... I tripped over something and my leg stared bleeding..." She started, then looked up. "I tripped over a case. I found this in it." She pulled the coin with the 10 on it out of her jacket and put it in between the two of them. "I think it's an in-game coin. What do you think?" Cocca asked quietly.
Oni__
05/28/2013 5:45 pm
Rilr with no bandages to stop the girls bleeding was forced to rip some fabric off of his shirt to use, he wrapped it around her leg and tied it on, it was rather shabby and poorly done but it should stop any bleeding. He then proceeded to look at the coins, they were made out of what seemed to be copper, it definitely seemed like currency, "This seems to mimic the currency used in Super Ultra Mega Destryah 2, this world seems to aswell, is that where we are?" he said examining the coin closer.
_books
05/28/2013 5:49 pm
Cocca had sat down by now, looking down, only paying attention the ground. "I think so. My little sister Jenny said the money looked like that. So did this forest..." Looking down again, she began to cry. "I... just want to go home..." Cocca mumbled with a little hic.
Oni__
05/28/2013 5:51 pm
"To get home we have to find another portal," Rilr said contemplating the possibility, "But maybe completing the game would have the same effect... It's a long shot really." He hadn't seen a portal where he entered, it seemed on way he didn't know what was happening or why.
_books
05/28/2013 6:00 pm
"Right..." Cocca said, pretending to listen. She looked down at her bandaged leg. "Thank you, by the way. What's you name, anyway?" Cocca asked, not daring to look up.
Oni__
05/28/2013 6:03 pm
"Rilr, Rilr Fiore," Rilr said looking at the girl, "and you are?" This was probably the most socially secure he had ever been and he didn't like it, maybe he would leave the girl eventually but maybe she may prove to be a useful asset.
_books
05/28/2013 6:06 pm
"Well, my name's Cocca Jones." She said, looking up finally. "I'm sorry about being such a bother. If you want me to, I'll be up and on my way now." Cocca immediately regretted saying that, because it was better to stay in groups, especially when you were somewhere with no food, water, or shelter.
Cyndus
05/28/2013 6:06 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Allison continued to walk with tears pouring out of her eyes, she needed to find someone to help her find her sister. She saw little gold coins floating around her, she picked them up and heard a small "Two coins!" and then a small meter filled up above her. She was confused, but she continued to walk .
_books
05/28/2013 6:11 pm
Cocca looked about slowly, thinking she heard crying. My mind must be playing tricks on me.. She thought, ignoring the sounds.
Oni__
05/28/2013 6:13 pm
"You could leave if you wanted to but it would probably be better if we stayed together, either way I don't care what you do Cocca," Rilr said, "If you want to accompany me you can follow me, I cant guarantee you would be safe though," with that he began to walk into the forest.
Cyndus
05/28/2013 6:13 pm
Allison started crying louder, she started bending on her thoughts about how she might never see her family again. She saw a little man-made cave and went into it. There was a small container in there that had a wooden dagger in it. She picked it up and stopped crying a little, she felt a sense of defense. She walked back out and kept bending on thoughts. She cried in a average sense.
_books
05/28/2013 6:18 pm
"W-wait up!" Cocca sputtered, jumping up and limping slightly. She walked for a few minutes and heard the crying again. "U-um, hey, Rilr.. go on for a little bit, I need to check something out."
Cyndus
05/28/2013 6:20 pm
Allison held the wood dagger carefully, trying not to get splinters. She heard growling, this made her more scared. She looked around and she saw nothing. She kept going on, trying to find more people. Mostly her sister though.
Oni__
05/28/2013 6:21 pm
"Hmm? what do you need to check, I can come with you if you want." Rilr said, he felt a companion would be helpful in this quest, but he wondered how many would turn into a burden.
_books
05/28/2013 6:23 pm
"I heard crying. Like, a young girl crying. We can go together. You're choice." Cocca insisted, walking towards the sound of sobbing.
Cyndus
05/28/2013 6:24 pm
(( Le wait, not much to say. ))
Oni__
05/28/2013 6:26 pm
"Fine lets go," Rilr said following her, if it was a young girl he hoped to god she had an older sibling somewhere nearyby, that was one thing he nothing about, small kids.
_books
05/28/2013 6:44 pm
Cocca walked ahead of Rilr, searching for the girl. She thought she heard growling, and stopped. "Shh..." Cocca looked around, an saw nothing. Don't let your eyes deceive you... She thought, continuing on.
Cyndus
05/28/2013 6:46 pm
Allison looked around, and in the distance she saw a girl and a boy. She waved and jumped, she hoped they would be nice and help her.
_books
05/28/2013 7:06 pm
"Ah, look!" Cocca said, pointing to a small shadow. "That must be the girl!" And with that, she began to limp down the hill.
Cyndus
05/28/2013 7:08 pm
Allison ran towards them fast, with her hyperactive four-yearoldness. She ran at Cocca and hugged her, she needed one more then ever. She didn't let go. Tears were wiped on Cocca's jacket.
Oni__
05/28/2013 7:12 pm
"Great a little kid... The problems are ginna start piling up," Rilr muttered, is was the least he needed a kid to look after.
_books
05/28/2013 7:15 pm
The little girl hugged Cocca. "A-ah.." She said, hugging the poor thing back. "Are you okay?" Cocca asked, looking down at her. She pulled away and checked her for any scratches or wounds. Cocca nodded and hugged her again. "Poor thing, you must've been so scared!" She said sweetly, as if she were her mother. "It's alright. We're here to protect you."
Cyndus
05/28/2013 7:27 pm
Allison sniffled and said "Thank you..My name is Allison." she wiped her tears off and said "I found this.." she handed Cocca the wood dagger.
Oni__
05/28/2013 7:32 pm
"A dagger... That means there are going to be things to fight, so we must be in the game," Rilr said upon seeing the dagger, "That means there must be a way to see our levels and stats correct? Or even the stats of said weapons? Also that means there will be more life in a village somewhere!" Rilr was releived they may be able to get home yet.
Cyndus
05/28/2013 7:45 pm
Allison said to Rilr "I saw a button on the dagger, I didn't know what it did so I didn't press it."
Oni__
05/28/2013 7:48 pm
((You have earned respect since I saw the Nerdcubed group on your steam banner))

"A button huh?" Rilr murmerd, "Cocca see if you can find it maybe tell show us something..." Events were unfolding before his eyes and Rilr wanted more and more.
Cyndus
05/28/2013 7:48 pm
ONI_LINK((You have earned respect since I saw the Nerdcubed group on your steam banner))

"A button huh?" Rilr murmerd, "Cocca see if you can find it maybe tell show us something..." Events were unfolding before his eyes and Grey wanted more and more.

(( Interesting, tell me more about this Grey character of yours. ))
Oni__
05/28/2013 7:56 pm
DeathLaser
ONI_LINK((You have earned respect since I saw the Nerdcubed group on your steam banner))

"A button huh?" Rilr murmerd, "Cocca see if you can find it maybe tell show us something..." Events were unfolding before his eyes and Grey wanted more and more.

(( Interesting, tell me more about this Grey character of yours. ))

((oops. Old habits die hard... I'll edit it now...))
_books
05/28/2013 8:50 pm
"Alright." Cocca said, taking the dagger. She examined it and quickly gave it back to Rilr. "I found it. It's on the bottom of where you hold it." Cocca said, pointing to the bottom of the dagger.
NorthernGamR
05/28/2013 9:14 pm
(( Ok I am back? How should I meet with you guys? ))

Wesley walked glummy along some grassy hills. There was a forest to his left. He doubted Peter would go running around in there. He was never a huge fan of the woods. He looked up at the pixelated sun and wondered how he could still feel the heat from it. If this is some sort of stunt that SUMD is pulling. I am so going to sue them. He thought. Imagining what his parents must be thinking back home.
_books
05/28/2013 9:59 pm
((Wolves.))

Cocca heard the growling again. "Get behind me, kiddo." She said quietly, facing the direction of the growling. "Come at me, bro." Jus then, a wolf came snarling out of the woods. She turned to the young girl. "Allison, don't run. Just stay quiet." Cocca whispered, holding the dagger in front of the wolf. "Stop, beast!" She shouted, waving it in the wolf's face. She seemed calm, but she was about to explode. Scream and run away. But that would get her killed.
Cyndus
05/28/2013 10:01 pm
Allison screeched and jumped behind Cocca. She held onto Cocca's waist.

(( Getting off for the night, XoXo you can use my char if you need ))
NorthernGamR
05/28/2013 10:06 pm
Wesley stopped in his tracks and snapped himself out of his Depressed coma when he heard yelling and growling. A combo that usually isnt very good. He reluctantly ran towards the forest and brushed aside branches and bushes as he tried to locate the point of origin from the sounds. He stopped in his tracks behind a bush when he saw a wolf closing in on some kids. I dont see Peter! He thought with dread. The dread became even worse when he thought about the possibility that his little brother had been eaten by one of those things. The thought of that gave Wesley both a shot of Courage, And rage. He grabbed a small stick from a tree next to him and ran yelling towards the worlf.

((So one more question for now. Does this " Game " have respawing. Fine if it doesnt. Just something that popped into my head that I am wondering about. EDIT: And also you have a new app on the OOC))
_books
05/28/2013 11:16 pm
((No. It doesn't.))
Cocca heard shouting, and a young boy running towards the wolf. She ran, shaking all over, starting to cry. "Leave us alone!" Cocca shouted, swinging her dagger, aiming for the wolf. She closed her eyes. There was a yowl, whimper, and distant running. She opened her eyes and saw the boy next to her and a little bit of blood on her dagger. "I must have wounded it... that was scary..." Cocca mumbled, crying softly. How much longer can I hold up? Cocca thought. She shook away the thought and looked at the boy, her face red and wet from tears. "U-um.. er... hi..."
NorthernGamR
05/28/2013 11:22 pm
(( Who ya calling young! xD My guy is 2 years older than you ))

After waiting a few seconds to let himself calm down. He looked at the group of kids in front of him " Have you seen a little boy named Peter? I think he got sucked in here also but I cant find him! " He said. Trying to keep the fear and worry from showing too much. He looked at his twig and thought about how foolish it was for him to try and attack a wolf with it. He tossed the stick to the ground as he looked at the group of kids for an answer.
Oni__
05/29/2013 3:17 am
((I... Fell asleep.))

Rilr sat on the ground clutching his right arm, during the wolf attack he'd been bitten and it wasn't too pleasant luckily Cccca managed to kill the wold in time this lead to Rilr ripping even more off of his shirt and making himself a bandage, again it was of poor quality and would work all that well.
Cyndus
05/29/2013 6:01 am
(( That'll happen ))

Allison was grasping onto Cocca's left arm in scariness "Please don't let it get me!"
_books
05/29/2013 9:37 am
"It's gone, Allison." Cocca whispered sweetly. "Now, we need to- OH MY GOD!" She looked down at Rilr. "I'm so sorry I didn't notice before!" Cocca sat down beside him quickly, unknowing what to do. She finally noticed the boy looking down at her that had scared the wolf, giving her time to kill it. "I'm sorry, we haven't. But we can keep an eye out for him. First, we need to get out of here. Rilr, are you strong enough? Cause if you aren't, we can always stay here for a bit."

((Oh God I can feel the growing hatred between Rilr and Cocca because she's letting so many people join the groups.))
NorthernGamR
05/29/2013 10:07 am
Wesley was saddened by the answer he got from the group. " Ok. So anyone got any ideas how we got sucked into SUMD Two? " He asked. His mind was still spinning by just the fact that he was inside a video game. Add that to the fact the he couldnt find his brother and he didnt know how to get back home. He was suprised he was still as calm as he was.
Oni__
05/29/2013 10:12 am
((Rilr is totally hating the whole group thing, but he's sorta like a Kirito figure when it comes to parties.))

"I'm fine, my arm isn't damaged that badly, it would probably be better if we found a village before we worry to much about our injuries." Rilr said standing up, he cringed the wolf bit him pretty hard, "as for the way we got into the game there are a few possibilities, either one of use is in a coma and the rest of us are figments of their imagination or the creators are pulling some fancy trick, there may be more ways but they seem the most likely,".
_books
05/29/2013 10:35 am
"I remember getting sucked into a portal, or maybe I just blacked out..." Cocca mumbled. She looked over at Rilr. "We might need to split up soon, because if there are too many of us, we can die easier. When we reach the village, it'll be like our spawnpoint. Every day, we get into groups and go snooping around!" Cocca stood straight, but then slumped slighty, complaining, "We don't have a map, though."
Oni__
05/29/2013 10:40 am
"Indeed splitting up into teams of three or two would be ideal, on the consideration of the "Spawnpoint" however i'm not sure if we would die.and respawn, we should treat it as if we die until were sure." Rilr continued explaining, "A map may be difficult to come by however, does any of us understand choreography at all? Making our own maps would also be useful. I also seemed to come here through a portal, however it may have been something different, our minds may haven given us a different image so we could comprehend it, again it is a mystery, so any plans for finding a town?"
_books
05/29/2013 11:15 am
"For now, we're going to have to play it by luck." Cocca said sadly. "I insist me and Allison stick together, just because she seems more comfortable with me." She looked at the young girl. "Are we ready to go?" She asked everyone.
NorthernGamR
05/29/2013 11:50 am
" Uhm, Dont you think we should stick together until we find a safe place? Power in numbers right. " He said. This would be so cool if it wasnt for the fact that Peter is missing and that there is a very good chance that we are going to die. He thought. Looking over his shoulder a few times to make sure there werent anymore wolves coming.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome