2/4/2013 6:20 pm
BandwidthSlayer's Avatar BandwidthSlayer
The Poke'world RP

by SquishyZaUltra

RP here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post1675716.html#p1675716

Extra note:
Click to reveal
There may be another thread that says, "The Poke'world RP (Abandoned Post)" somewhere in the forums. For those that are wondering, I posted the thread in the wrong section so I did things easy by moving over to a different thread. ^^; ( I'm such a derp. XD ) Also, if one of you Moderators out there happen to find it, please delete it. XD Thanks.

Note( Please Read )..:
Open for the note
Hi there! It's Squishy again! I'm the same person that owns "The Silva Region RP" btw. XD (The Silva Region RP was a success. Here's the link to the OOC in case you would like to join:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/the-silva-region-t182820.html) Anyways, this is an RP for "Poke'mutants", if you must. Anyways, hope this one becomes a success, too! ^^

AAAAAnyways, let's get on with the storyline!

Storyline:
Clicky -> HERE <- for storyline
The world of Pokemon is well known to all of the existence around it. "Planet Pokemon" if you would like to call it. Some call it "Pokemon World", however. But a planet out of this dimension is, too, with the title, "Pokemon World"...well...somewhat anyways. This a great world of fun. A world without humans--yet alas pokemon. In fact...this world is populated........with Poke'people.

If "Poke'people is too long, there's "Poke'man", and "Poke'woman", and some even call the young children, "Poke'children", "Poke'boys" and "Poke'girls". It depends on your preference. But in this world, there is fun, academies, if you must, "Poke'battles", and more. The Poke'people sometimes immitate Planet Pokemon for the sake of fun. They do poke'battles by facing eachother in a battle. Some poke'people group together for the sake of teams and teamwork. There are made-up "gyms" and some even vote for an Elite 4.

All poke'people may look around in space and all with ONE rule to it all, This rule is somewhat difficult, depending the person. The rule--NO HUMANS! This reason is for if a human--maybe even a pokemon--were to discover their world somehow someway, there would be trouble, and maybe even danger.

Overall terms of the world's surfaces and skies and seas, the world is a peaceful land of joy and fun...

The rules/instructions for RPing:

1) NO GOD-MODDING OR SUPER-CONTROL!

2) Every Poke'person has a time to fail or succeed. In otherwords........NO PERFECT POKE'PEOPLE!!!!

3) There CAN be levels but it can't be so severe unless it's like 50 over 1 or something( That's just an example ). NO level 100!!!!! Be fair about it. There can't be a HUGE advantage over another poke'person. If someone wants their poke'person like lvl 2 or something and someone already wanted their poke'person something like lvl 40, that can't be helped.

4) BE REALISTIC FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! A Poke'Tepig CAN'T have Water-type moves!!! Just SERIOUSLY! Be realistic!

5) There can't be one billion Poke'Mewtwos and 50 million Poke'Mews. Please at least try to keep it to 1 Poke'Mewtwo and Poke'Mew each, guys.

6) If you're thinking about love and romance, you have to be good at it. Also....NO SEX NO MATTER HOW OLD YOUR POKE'PERSON IS!

7) DON'T COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S APPS!!!!!

8) NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS!!!!

9) You can mix a human with up to 2 pokemon. (In otherwords: Third Human, Third <Pokemon>, Third <Other Pokemon>) You can't mix with 3 pokemon and a human. (Thirds is max) No complete humans or pokemon. (Also, don't do the 1/5 pokemon and 4/5 human stuff. It has to be equal. (This rule doesn't count if you're making it like...48% human, 48% pokemon, 4% other pokemon. (<-- That's an example btw)) I don't like it when people get smart by making it like 99.9% human and .1% pokemon. So none of that.)

10) Put " *Poke-Poke* " in your "Anything Else?"

NOTE: Your pokemon CAN evolve! If you're a mix of 2 pokemon and 1 human, you can choose to evolve one pokemon part into its evolved form WITHOUT evolving the other pokemon part. HUMANS CANNOT EVOLVE!

Note: Regardless on what pokemon you set, you will be mixing with a human.

Application:
Name:
Pokemon(1):
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):
Personality:
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please):
Anything Else?:

NOTE: If you are applying for a villain, please put "Villain Application" at the top. If you are planning on doing a "grunt", you don't have to apply unless the grunt is unique or something like that.

My app(s):

First:

Click to reveal
Name: Shiro Reshiram
Pokemon(1): Reshiram
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Kyurem
Ability: Turboblaze (Reshiram) Pressure (Kyurem)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Shiro's life changed after her mother passed away. It was hard for her to be alone. But eventually she got used to it. When she decided to go out to be a champion, she was actually very good with fighting. People always underestimated her to be weak since she was female but she didn't let that stop her. She learned to master her weaknesses and strength with the help of her father.
She wasn't like all of the others. She was very curious how a human looked. How a pokemon at that. She wanted to know which she would be if she was one. She was always in her Reshiram form. She found it more confortable to be how she was. Therefore, she barely uses her Kyurem powers. But she always kept her fathers words in mind. Those words were--"Sometimes you got to do something different. If you're always the same, you'll be predicable some day."
Personality: Bold, sweet, friendly, somewhat shy, however. Can be pretty rough sometimes.

(No, I didn't make the image. >w< But I do plan on making one.)
Anything Else?: *Poke Poke*

Secondary:

Click to reveal
Name: Kuro Zekrem
Pokemon(1): Kyurem
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Zekrom (somewhat)
Ability: Pressure (Kyurem) Teravolt (Black Kyurem)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Kuro was the unusual one of all of his cousins. For starters, he had Zekrom DNA, but he couldn't become Zekrom completely due to being only 20% Zekrom. This made it only possible to become Black Kyurem. Secondly, he was always a little late for events instead of on schedule. Thirdly, he always said certain things a little different. All of his cousins and siblings teased him except for one cousin--Shiro Reshiram. She always said, "Come on, don't stop to rest now. If you stop now, you'll never catch up with the others in the race of life," to Kuro. Kuro found this as words of wisdom and respected Shiro no matter how much younger she was.
Personality: Kuro is the low-confident type. He eagerly needs confidence to keep going. That's why he'd hang out with Shiro a lot. He's quiet and a bit smooth and on-going most of the time, but he can really lose his temper if you mess with him the right way.

Anything Else?: *Poke-Poke* Ouch, I poked myself! >,< Why did I do that again? I don't know!

Villain:

Click to reveal
Villain Application:
Name: Hikuro Darsellia
Pokemon(1): Darkrai
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Cresselia
Gender: Genderless, but some call them a male and others call them a female.
Ability: Bad Dreams (Darkrai) Levitate (Cresselia)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Hikuro was once your average Darkrai. Giving others terrible nightmares and moving around. They very lonely, though. Hikuro wanted friends when they was younger, but everyone rejected them because of their ability, "Bad Dreams" and how they were dark. (This caused Hikuro to be what he was when he was the average Darkrai.) But one day, Hikuro was fighting Cresselia when somehow, the two merged together. Hikuro spent years trying to find the answers of how they merged and how they can unmerge. But no answers were found. They eventually gave up and decided to try engulfing their Cresselia half in darkness. It was only awhile before Hikuro was too weak to continue. And no matter how dark Hikuro gets, they always have a spark of kindness in them...
(Note: "Hikuro" is a mix of "Hikari" and "Kuro", "Hikari" meaning "Light" and "Kuro" meaning "Dark" or "Black".)
Personality: In the Darkrai forme, Hikuro is quiet somewhat, yet very violent. Can lose their temper sometimes depending on how they are. In the Cresselia forme, Hikuro is somwhat the same as the Darkrai forme, but more forgiving and soft. Some say that Hikuro is "half-good, half-bad" since the amount of kindness and rudeness is almost equal. Hikuro is often in the Darkrai forme, however.
Darkrai Forme:

Cresselia Forme:

Anything Else?: *Poke-Poke*

Other RPers:

Typhlosionboy:

First:

Click to reveal
Name: Paul
Pokemon(1):Cyndaquil
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Mudkip
Ability: Flash Fire (As Cymdaqui;) Damp (As Mudkip)
Backstory: While playing his Piktendo DS, he heard that all children of 13 years old have to go out and proven them selfs of the title champion and battle! So He went out on a journey to meet lots of Poke-people and become the champion (even though he didn't really want to do it...)
Personality: Timid
Appearance:

I didn't want to make it too much of a mutant =\
Anything Else?: He does not like to battle and mostly plays with his Piktendo DS (<-- lulz) and is scared of Humans. *Poke-Poke*

Secondary:

Click to reveal
Name: Stephan
Pokemon(1): Ampharos
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): NO!!!
Ability: Static
Backstory: When he was a Mereep, his parents left him alone in the woods, But a Kangaskan decided to take care of him. As he grew up, he wanted to protect them those who need help. He finally left his Mother so he can protect Humans and Pokemon, He got his Scarf from his mom and still wears it proudly!
Personality: Brave, Silents, Only fights for a good reason. Protect his Friends.
Appearance:
Anything Else?: <--- Can't Touch this! *Poke-Poke*

Villain:

Click to reveal
Name: Nagi Zekrom
Pokemon(1): Zekrom
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Cobalion
Ability: Terravolt (Zekrom) Justified (Cobalion)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):His Live changed when his mother passed away, He started to act like he's the best fighter in the world or something and wanted to become Champion to prove his Power. Even after losing to Shiro he still thinks he is better then her and can defeat her any place, any time. Unlike Shiro, he likes to switch between Zekrom and Cobalion form, his father told him not to act so foolish, but he just ignored it and left Blackwind.
Personality: Bold, Bossy, Inpatient, Likes to think he is the best.

Chronalga:

First:
Click to reveal
Name: Poke'alga
Pokemon(1): Dialga
Pokemon(2): Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Poke'alga has ruled the dimension of time for millions of years. Then, the dark aura came, and he became possessed. Time has been very unstable since that fateful day. It has taken all the light that Poke'alga can muster to prevent him from becoming entirely evil. He decided to try and find counsel in the realm of mortals, and stumbled upon a human being by the name of Travis. Poke'alga tried to befriend him, but the dark aura did everything in its power to prevent the friendship, and eventually fused Travis and Poke'alga together. It is now a captive soul, wanting free, and a legend, wanting to free. The darkness is keeping them alive, but Poke'alga and Travis fluctuate between matter and anti-matter. In the new Anti-Human era, if Travis is discovered, he will be slain, and the master of time will fall with it.
Personality: Quiet, contained, but powerful. can be extremely competitive, and loves a good adventure.

Secondary:
Click to reveal
Name: Celebria
Pokemon1: Celebi
Pokemon2 (Optional): Zorua
Backstory: The daughter of Poke'alga, Celebria rules the dimension of time with her father. She has some of the corrupted genes in her, but is not affected by Travis. She enjoys battling with other Poke'people, and strives to become the Champion to impress her father. Her rambunctious and adamant personality prevents her from having many friends, but she is respected by many. Her friend, Mewmew (The current Poke'Champion) has taught her everything she knows, and combined with her time-warping abilities, she could easily become the Champion. But can she overcome her dark past?
Personality: headstrong, rash, and very competitive, but she wants to be friendly and likes battling other Poke'people. She is very determined to reach her goals so that she can impress her father.
Appearance (Picture please!)

Anything else: *Poke-Poke*

zane6200:

First:
Click to reveal
Name: Akio
Pokemon(1): Sceptile
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability: Overgrow
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Akio always love to battle since he was young, he was thrilled when he could leave to go out to become a champion. Akio fought many people, over the years, and learned to stand up to most of his weaknesses. He almost broke his record of 13 victories in a row, when he lost to Shiro. Yet even though he lost he still loved to fight, and one day wanted to fight Shiro again. When Akio isn't fighting he is relaxing on a high tree branch enjoying the sunlight on his face.
Personality: Doesn't speak a lot. Loves to battle. Loves high places.
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=%20...%20,s:0,i:336

Secondary:
Click to reveal
Name: Myra
Pokemon(1): Armaldo
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): N/a
Ability: Battle Armor
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Myra was always loved an adventure, traveled around to town to tow, always making sure to battle someone from each town to see how the battle styles were different. Myra won most of her battles due to her Battle Armor ability which guarded her from all Critical hits. She also lost quite a few of them from being reckless. She is always friendly towards strangers, unless they giver her a reason to hate them.
Personality: Hyper, Loud, Friendly, and quick to anger.
http://s160.beta.photobucket.com/user/K%20...%205.jpg.html
Anything Else?: No no..... OH WAIT.... wait no no...... Just kidding Poke-Poke!!!

Villain:
Click to reveal
Villain Application:
Name: Tia
Pokemon(1): Metagross
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability: Clear Body
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Tia was always an outcast from other, because she never spoke to the other, and whenever she, or someone else was hurt, she would laugh at the pain, like it was a game to her. So of course when she grew old enough. She set out to cause Pain everywhere, not caring as she did it. Even if she takes it to far. She always laughs when causing others pain.
Personality: Silent, loves pain, Hardly shows emotions except when she caused pain to others.

Anything Else? SQUISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POKE-POKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My only Villain app. MY ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutielaurenie:

Click to reveal
Name Vui

Pokemon Giratina

Gender Genderless, But most think that Vui is female.

Ability Levitate.

Backstory Vui is different from the other Pokemon, As she was born in the Reversal Realm. Her parent was the one and only Arcues, But when it left she had no-one to turn to and became lonely. She was slightly corrupted but when she left the Reversal Realm, Vui saw many creatures like her in all shapes and sizes. But when she tryed to talk to them or interact with them they cowered in fear and dashed away from her. Vui was lonely because no-one dared to go near her but one day a Spearow confronted her. She became friends with it but one day it disappeared. But she had many friends because Spearow showed that Vui was harmless and was only scary in appearance. Since Spearow left, The other poke-people became scared of her again and didn't approach her because Spearow wasn't with her. Vui tried to confront the other poke-people but they still hid. She stayed on her own and was lonely. Vui is awaiting the return of Spearow.

Personality Vui attempts to show no emotion whatsoever, But usually she is Lonely, Bored and Brave.

Appearance

Anything Else? Poke-poke. Also she can Levitate... Because her ability. If too op will not use P:

--Squishy <3
SquishyZaUltra
Level 49 : Master Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/14/2012 10:11 am
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
Name: Paul
Pokemon(1):Cyndaquil
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Mudkip
Ability: Flash Fire (As Cymdaqui;) Damp (As Mudkip)
Backstory: While playing his Piktendo DS, he heard that all children of 13 years old have to go out and proven them selfs of the title champion and battle! So He went out on a journey to meet lots of Poke-people and become the champion (even though he didn't really want to do it...)
Personality: Timid
Appearance:
Click to reveal
http://i.imgur.com/F9ylk.png I didn't want to make it too much of a mutant =\

Anything Else?: He does not like to battle and mostly plays with his Piktendo DS (<-- lulz) and is scared of Humans. *Poke-Poke*
12/14/2012 3:19 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Lol, I understand on the appearance. XD

Accepted! ^-^ Hmr.....I think I should start my app soon. XD

--Squishy <3
12/14/2012 12:59 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
Roslina
This looks cool I know which Pokemon I'm going to mix, but I'm just not sure about my picture and if it'd count...
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/346/8/f/moeletta_gijinka_by_winoa-d34pow8.png
Would that count as an eligible appearance?
12/14/2012 3:17 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Oh yeah! Definitely! :3 Humanized pokemon are definitely allowed!

--Squishy <3
12/14/2012 5:02 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Application:
Name: Poke'alga
Pokemon(1): Dialga
Pokemon(2): Zoroark
Poke'alga has ruled the dimension of time for millions of years. Then, the dark aura came, and he became possessed. Time has been very unstable since that fateful day. It has taken all the light that Poke'alga can muster to prevent him from becoming entirely evil. He decided to try and find counsel in the realm of mortals, and stumbled upon a human being by the name of Travis. Poke'alga tried to befriend him, but the dark aura did everything in its power to prevent the friendship, and eventually fused Travis and Poke'alga together. It is now a captive soul, wanting free, and a legend, wanting to free. The darkness is keeping them alive, but Poke'alga and Travis fluctuate between matter and anti-matter. In the new Anti-Human era, if Travis is discovered, he will be slain, and the master of time will fall with it.
Personality: Quiet, contained, but powerful. can be extremely competitive, and loves a good adventure.
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please): pretty much Primal Dialga, with a few black spots.
12/14/2012 6:20 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Accepted! :3

--Squishy <3
12/14/2012 6:34 pm
SquishyZaUltra
12/14/2012 6:35 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
Name: Akio
Pokemon(1): Sceptile
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability: Overgrow
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Akio always love to battle since he was young, he was thrilled when he could leave to go out to become a champion. Akio fought many people, over the years, and learned to stand up to most of his weaknesses. He almost broke his record of 13 victories in a row, when he lost to Shiro. Yet even though he lost he still loved to fight, and one day wanted to fight Shiro again. When Akio isn't fighting he is relaxing on a high tree branch enjoying the sunlight on his face.
Personality: Doesn't speak a lot. Loves to battle. Loves high places.
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please): http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo= ... ,s:0,i:336
12/14/2012 6:39 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Accepted! :3 You may now RP on the RP thread.

--Squishy <3
12/14/2012 6:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Princess
momarama
Okay first off! I love your appearance Sqiussy!
12/14/2012 8:56 pm
SquishyZaUltra
XD Thanks!

--Squishy <3
12/14/2012 7:21 pm
momarama
Um now! My APP:
Name: Moon.
Pokemon1: Skitty.
Pokemon2 (Optional): None.
Ability: Cute Charm.
Backstory: (Don't worry! As long as I can!) Well Moon was born, In a hospital like most Pok'babys (Daw!) And grew up till 5 when she went to a play when her mother and father died The play was Team Rocket loses the jewel! She was the princess in the play, It was awe inspiring and so CUTE! she loved playing it! Then ssomeone kidnapped her! None other thewn Team Rocket! So a Pikachu Pok'man saved her. And he adopted her. (How was that as a backstory?)
Personality: Sweet and sucks her tumb a lot, Shy, Giving, and mad when someone is being harmed be someone else.
Appearance (Picture please!) Well um So sorry but don't have one! But um a toddler dressed like a Skitty, Pink hair and eyes, Eyes are glowing with inicene.
Anything else: Poke-Poke
12/14/2012 8:59 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Firstly.....is this pic like it?

Secondly, I don't completely understand the backstory. The world has no Team Rocket in it. No human beings exist there. Only "Poke'people".

--Squishy <3
12/15/2012 1:06 am
momarama
Okay yes that picture is what I wanted to make. (But I'm not good at making art. >.<)
And also sorry I forgopt. Also check and see because I fixxed it!
12/15/2012 3:46 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Um........... ^^; I don't see a change....

--Squishy <3
12/14/2012 8:39 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
I herd you lieked pokemon....
Application:
Name: Magnemite (AKA he doesn't have a different name)
Pokemon(1): Magnemite
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): N/A
Ability: Sturdy
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Magnemite are one of the many mysteries of Poke'World. How are they born? They're genderless, so they can't breed or anything. Not even magnemite themselves knows how it happens. Magnemite was born (durr) and raised in a cave. This cave, similar to Chargestone Cave (they aren't the same, but they are similar), is filled with electric pokemon. That's the only type of Pokemon there, no Zubats or any other cave-dwelling pokemon, just electric pokemon.
Magnemite lived most of it's life in it. Though on one tragic day, a huge magnetic force pulled Magnemite right out of the cave. It landed in some forest, and eventually found civilization, and lived there, unable to find it's old home. (*le huge breathe*)
Personality: It's very robotic. Though it shows emotion, it still sounds like a robot.
Click to reveal

Anything Else?: Poke-Poke and I'll try to RP more on this one(it's Friday for me)
12/14/2012 9:02 pm
SquishyZaUltra
^^; Can it speak english or something? It really seems completely pokemon...I don't see much human in it.

--Squishy <3

P.S. Check your name line for the word, "he". ^^;
12/14/2012 9:32 pm
jackattack4000
It can speak English
P.S: I fixed it.
12/14/2012 9:39 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Sounds better. :3 Accepted!

--Squishy <3
12/14/2012 9:02 pm
jackattack4000
*cough cough my app cough cough**
12/14/2012 9:03 pm
SquishyZaUltra
By the way.... XD It's Friday over here, too. XDDDD

--Squishy <3
12/14/2012 10:49 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
asdfjkajksjgf
Name Vui

Pokemon Giratina

Gender Genderless, But most think that Vui is female.

Ability Levitate.

Backstory Vui is different from the other Pokemon, As she was born in the Reversal Realm. Her parent was the one and only Arcues, But when it left she had no-one to turn to and became lonely. She was slightly corrupted but when she left the Reversal Realm, Vui saw many creatures like her in all shapes and sizes. But when she tryed to talk to them or interact with them they cowered in fear and dashed away from her. Vui was lonely because no-one dared to go near her but one day a Spearow confronted her. She became friends with it but one day it disappeared. But she had many friends because Spearow showed that Vui was harmless and was only scary in appearance. Since Spearow left, The other poke-people became scared of her again and didn't approach her because Spearow wasn't with her. Vui tried to confront the other poke-people but they still hid. She stayed on her own and was lonely. Vui is awaiting the return of Spearow.

Personality Vui attempts to show no emotion whatsoever, But usually she is Lonely, Bored and Brave.

Appearance
Click to reveal

Anything Else? Poke-poke. Also she can Levitate... Because her ability. If too op will not use P:
12/14/2012 10:54 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Accepted! :3 You may now RP in the thread!

--Squishy <3
12/15/2012 2:45 am
Typhlosionboy
Say Squishy, can people with 2 Pokemon like switch between the two forms? Like: my character can switch between Cyndaquil form and Mudkip form?
12/15/2012 3:39 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Well, sure. It can mix or switch however described, but you need to mention it if you have switching ability. (Which if I remember correctly, you mentioned it or so. ^^;)

--Squishy <3
12/15/2012 11:03 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
A Second Application
Name: Celebria
Pokemon1: Celebi
Pokemon2 (Optional): Zorua
Backstory: The daughter of Poke'alga, Celebria rules the dimension of time with her father. She has some of the corrupted genes in her, but is not affected by Travis. She enjoys battling with other Poke'people, and strives to become the Champion to impress her father. Her rambunctious and adamant personality prevents her from having many friends, but she is respected by many. Her friend, Mewmew (The current Poke'Champion) has taught her everything she knows, and combined with her time-warping abilities, she could easily become the Champion. But can she overcome her dark past?
Personality: headstrong, rash, and very competitive, but she wants to be friendly and likes battling other Poke'people. She is very determined to reach her goals so that she can impress her father.
Appearance (Picture please!)

Anything else: *Poke-Poke*

EDIT: I found an image for Poke'alga.
12/15/2012 9:42 pm
momarama
Um Squish? Read the Backstory!
12/15/2012 9:57 pm
SquishyZaUltra
But how would Team Rocket get there? This RP doesn't have Team Rocket? Or is that part of the "play"? If so then why exactly is her backstory about a play? O.o I apoligize. I'm a bit confused....

--Squishy
12/15/2012 9:43 pm
zane6200
Name: Myra
Pokemon(1): Armaldo
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): N/a
Ability: Battle Armor
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Myra was always loved an adventure, traveled around to town to tow, always making sure to battle someone from each town to see how the battle styles were different. Myra won most of her battles due to her Battle Armor ability which guarded her from all Critical hits. She also lost quite a few of them from being reckless. She is always friendly towards strangers, unless they giver her a reason to hate them.
Personality: Hyper, Loud, Friendly, and quick to anger.
Appearance(IF POSSIBLE a pic please): http://s160.beta.photobucket.com/user/K ... 5.jpg.html
Anything Else?: No no..... OH WAIT.... wait no no...... Just kidding Poke-Poke!!!
12/15/2012 9:59 pm
SquishyZaUltra
This looks terrible! O_O

............I'm just pulling your leg. XD Accepted!

--Squishy <3
12/15/2012 10:01 pm
zane6200
I understand -starts crying- Oh wait you were joking........... Well ima rage now i'll be in jail for a while.
12/16/2012 12:42 pm
SquishyZaUltra
LOL. XD You're hilarious, Zane. XDDD

--Squishy <3
12/16/2012 1:55 am
momarama
No I mean the edited one in the qoate!
12/16/2012 1:57 am
momarama
Um you know what? I'll make a new Backstory....
12/16/2012 12:41 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Um.... ^^; I have no intentions of being rude or anything but....could you please remake an app? I'm confused...You can have the same character but I'm confused.......also...please make sure that the backstory is not confusing......thank you...

--Squishy
12/16/2012 12:46 pm
zane6200
:3 who knew going to jail was funny.
12/16/2012 12:55 pm
SquishyZaUltra
LOL maybe it is. >w< Who knows....

--Squishy <3
12/16/2012 4:31 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
Roslina
Coming up with an app... Still. Bear with me, I'll get it done soon!

(Thanks for the sub, by the way)

Edit: Right, here's what I have so far (without the backstory, still working on that)

Name: Melody
Pokemon: Meloetta (Normally Aria, but Forme can be changed to Pirouette when Relic Song is used)
Ability: Serene Grace
Backstory: COMING SOON
Personality: Kind and caring to her friends, is a good battler but would prefer to avoid it. Also has a lovely singing voice!
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/346/8/f/moeletta_gijinka_by_winoa-d34pow8.png
Anything else? Poke-Poke ;D
12/16/2012 6:17 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Sounds good for now. Waiting for backstory. :3

--Squishy <3
12/16/2012 11:49 pm
zane6200
Villain Application:
Name: Tia
Pokemon(1): Metagross
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL):
Ability: Clear Body
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Tia was always an outcast from other, because she never spoke to the other, and whenever she, or someone else was hurt, she would laugh at the pain, like it was a game to her. So of course when she grew old enough. She set out to cause Pain everywhere, not caring as she did it. Even if she takes it to far. She always laughs when causing others pain.
Personality: Silent, loves pain, Hardly shows emotions except when she caused pain to others.
Anything Else? SQUISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POKE-POKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My only Villain app. MY ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/16/2012 11:59 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Accepted! You may now RP in the thread with this character! ^-^
Hm....I think I should make a villain soon. XD

--Squishy <3
12/17/2012 12:24 pm
Typhlosionboy
Zane screaming? OK!

ME MAKE A APP FOR ZEKROM because i changed my mind....I don't really like Zekrom but oh well....

Application:
Name: Nagi Zekrom
Pokemon(1): Zekrom
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Cobalion
Ability: Terravolt (Zekrom) Justified (Cobalion)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):His Live changed when his mother passed away, He started to act like he's the best fighter in the world or something and wanted to become Champion to prove his Power. Even after losing to Shiro he still thinks he is better then her and can defeat her any place, any time. Unlike Shiro, he likes to switch between Zekrom and Cobalion form, his father told him not to act so foolish, but he just ignored it and left Blackwind.
Personality: Bold, Bossy, Inpatient, Likes to think he is the best. But is not Evil.
12/17/2012 1:25 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Lol. XD Sounds good! Accepted! ^-^

--Squishy <3
12/17/2012 1:53 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Villain Application:
Name: Hikuro Darsellia
Pokemon(1): Darkrai
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): Cresselia
Gender: Genderless, but some call them a male and others call them a female.
Ability: Bad Dreams (Darkrai) Levitate (Cresselia)
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Hikuro was once your average Darkrai. Giving others terrible nightmares and moving around. They very lonely, though. Hikuro wanted friends when they was younger, but everyone rejected them because of their ability, "Bad Dreams" and how they were dark. (This caused Hikuro to be what he was when he was the average Darkrai.) But one day, Hikuro was fighting Cresselia when somehow, the two merged together. Hikuro spent years trying to find the answers of how they merged and how they can unmerge. But no answers were found. They eventually gave up and decided to try engulfing their Cresselia half in darkness. It was only awhile before Hikuro was too weak to continue. And no matter how dark Hikuro gets, they always have a spark of kindness in them...
(Note: "Hikuro" is a mix of "Hikari" and "Kuro", "Hikari" meaning "Light" and "Kuro" meaning "Dark" or "Black".)
Personality: In the Darkrai forme, Hikuro is quiet somewhat, yet very violent. Can lose their temper sometimes depending on how they are. In the Cresselia forme, Hikuro is somwhat the same as the Darkrai forme, but more forgiving and soft. Some say that Hikuro is "half-good, half-bad" since the amount of kindness and rudeness is almost equal. Hikuro is often in the Darkrai forme, however.
Darkrai Forme:

Cresselia Forme:

12/17/2012 1:55 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Accepted! :3 I may now RP with this character in the thread.

Yay! X3

Lol. XD

--Squishy <3
12/17/2012 1:56 pm
Typhlosionboy
Congrats Squishy! =D
Squishy allowed you to RP with this Character! \ ^o^ /
12/19/2012 10:02 am
Typhlosionboy
Application:
Name: Stephan
Pokemon(1): Ampharos
Pokemon(2)(OPTIONAL): NO!!!
Ability: Static
Backstory: When he was a Mereep, his parents left him alone in the woods, But a Kangaskan decided to take care of him. As he grew up, he wanted to protect them those who need help. He finally left his Mother so he can protect Humans and Pokemon, He got his Scarf from his mom and still wears it proudly!
Personality: Brave, Silents, Only fights for a good reason. Protect his Friends.
Appearance:
Anything Else?: <--- Can't Touch this! *Poke-Poke*
12/19/2012 1:03 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Okay, so wait, was Nagi your villain or what? ^^;

--Squishy <3

P.S. LOL that's a funny gif. XD
12/19/2012 1:07 pm
Typhlosionboy
First i was like: "nah" but you know what: He my villain! He pretty Evil know that i think about it. =/
But Stephen is not Evil.

Re: P.S. Took a while to make. It's inspirited by Mystery Dungeon Ampharos where he jumps when he is Idle, i always thought that was so funny xD
12/19/2012 11:08 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Lol. XD

Accepted. ^^ You may now RP in the thread with this character.

P.S. Lol. XD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome