The Real World ((Muiltiverse IC))

SlimeCityCreator's Avatar SlimeCityCreator7/10/14 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 104
7/28/2014 2:31 pm
SlimeCityCreator's Avatar SlimeCityCreator
((OOC: the-real-world-muiltiverse-ooc-t415594.html))

New York City also known as "The Big Apple."You may ask,"What is happening in this particular city?"Fictional characters are appearing mysteriously there.How will they survive in the modern world?

((Roleplay start NOW))
SlimeCityCreator
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2014 6:04 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Balthier opened his eyes, one minute he was killing a super mutant, The next he was in a city. "How in God's name?" People were snapping pictures of him, with newer looking cameras than they had in the Capital Wasteland. He stared up, and There was a flag, a different one than they had in the old world. Where was he? There was a cop shouting at him, signs that lit up, and No Nuka Cola! Only something called "Coca Cola" So where was he? He asked the cop "Where am I" To which he replied "New York City, Times Square! Now put down your weapon." there was no chance He was going to do that, So Balthier ran.
07/10/2014 6:12 pm
SlimeCityCreator
Miko was in this city called "New York" as she heard from several people.Can't believe I'm in a world more advanced and confusing.Guess I'm getting old. She thought.The saint saw a man running away from a crowd.What is happening there?Could the man be in a similar situation as me? She thought and ran after the man.
07/10/2014 6:15 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
Aoishira woke up in an empty apartment. Was she dead? It was hard to tell. Her head hurt and she could barely stand. Had she survived her framing? Had the execution falied? She brushed off her coat and crawled to a low window. Outside was an American flag. She wasn't in Japan anymore. Better yet, she was out of Hope's Peak. Filled with joy, she pranced around in the small apartment in celebration. Aoishira had even forgotten about her sister, Yuki, for just a small moment, the victim of the second murder.

Outside the window, people were surrounding a man in odd armor, taking photos. The man was talking to a cop. "Street performers?" Aoishira muttered to herself, picking up her messenger bag that had slid off her shoulder when she jumped around. Then, very suddenly, the man ran off, and a girl in stranger clothing followed him. Deciding against checking out the chaos she saw, the high school student decided to sit in the apartment and wait for the small stings of pain to go away while she traced the words stitched on her bag: "Aoishira Katoko: Super High-School Level Detective.
07/10/2014 6:27 pm
The Silver Paladin
Balthier stopped running and stood outside of a Toy store. He stood up right. People started staring, possibly thinking he was a display for a new toy or something. This world was about equally advanced as the one he had left. ((In Fallout Canon, everything is Nuclear powered, because it's like The 50's went on until 2077 where they nuked each other.)) He loaded an energy cell into his rifle, and breathed. He noticed someone staring through a nearby apartment building. he was to eliminate witnesses that weren't in public. He approached the door.
07/10/2014 6:32 pm
_books
((Wait, so is he going to the apartment?))

Aoishira realized the man wasn't a street performer long after she heard sirens pass by the area. "A terrorist, maybe." Aoishira said to herself. With a grunt, she pushed herself up and made for the door. Luckily, it was unlocked and the key was taped to the door. Outside of the apartment, she checked to make sure she had everything, minus the school's weird phone things. Aoishira pulled out a picture of her sister and herself. With a nostalgic and sad look, she shoved it back into her bag and walked down the stairs to the lobby.
07/10/2014 6:37 pm
SlimeCityCreator
Miko walked towards the apartment the man approached.She stopped when she saw the man had a weapon loaded and then took out her sword."Excuse me Mister?"She asked him and took off her earmuffs then put them around her neck since it was quiet around the apartment.

((Looks like Miko is the only non-oc lol))
07/11/2014 4:25 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Bump anyone there?))
07/11/2014 4:32 pm
The Silver Paladin
((Sorry.))
Balthier lowered his rifle when the girl touched him. The Brotherhood was taught to not kill innocents. "yes?" he said. the woman had a sword out. He would fight if he attacked. The elevator went off and someone else stepped out. BAlthier sat down and Thought. "I'm sorry for my reaction. I'm not used to this world." He said hoping they would understand him.
07/11/2014 4:32 pm
The Silver Paladin
((I'm gonna make an EVIL character.))
07/11/2014 4:45 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"At least I'm not the only one who doesn't belong here."She said with relief,"I'm Miko no Toyosatomimi.You two?"She then sheathed her sword and sat down.
07/11/2014 4:50 pm
The Silver Paladin
Balthier stood for a moment. "I'm Balthier Stone, I'm from a world where War rules over everything." He said. "It was a nuclear wasteland."
((It's gonna be Diablo from the Diablo Series. can he be the antagonist?))
07/11/2014 4:52 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Sure))

"How is it possible to live in an enviroment like that?"She asked him.
07/11/2014 4:58 pm
The Silver Paladin
Balthier sighed. It was heavy through he respirator on his armor. "We live in bunkers. DC got hit the worst. Anyway. I'm part of a fraternal organization of Soldiers who seek to purify the wasteland. Do you know why we were brought here?"
07/11/2014 5:06 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"No,I just suddenly appeared here."She said as she remembered appearing at an alley.
07/11/2014 7:32 pm
_books
"And I woke up in one of these apartments," Aoishira interrupted, stepping towards the two. "I'm Aoishira Kakoto," she said, bowing a bit. "So, you two also woke up here at random?" The girl shifted her bag, trying to let them know she was a detective by showing off the stitching on her bag.

((So sorry it was short. No creative juices.))
07/11/2014 9:15 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"So a detective eh?"The prince said looking at her bag,"And you're Japanese,right?You should be familliar with Prince Shoutoku."
07/12/2014 12:19 am
_books
((Snip. Nothing to see here.))
07/12/2014 12:20 am
_books
Aoishira shrugged. "Sadly, I am not. Who is he?" She said. "And yes, I am a detective. Anyway, who is this prince?"
07/12/2014 12:42 am
SlimeCityCreator
"He was a Japanese politician,"She informed her,"And my previous form."
07/12/2014 8:19 am
_books
Aoishira tilted her head. "I-I'm not following," she said. "For the past seven months, I've been stuck in a school, being forced to kill and solve murders, and end it in a full circle by killing the murderer, so..." The detective added, under her breath. Was this girl for real? Was she really have a first form, and if so, how did that happen?
07/12/2014 12:58 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"It's confusing,"She said."In order to become a shikaisen you have to fake your own death.Then when you ressurect you can change your form."
07/12/2014 1:30 pm
_books
"Shikansen... Sure." Aoishira was still very confused, but followed along. "I know a person that faked their death, but was the same person," she said.
07/12/2014 1:55 pm
SlimeCityCreator
She chuckled and then put her earmuffs,"So any idea on what we should do here?"
07/13/2014 10:26 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Anyone there..........))
07/13/2014 10:57 pm
_books
((I was waiting for Kirito to say a thing because writer's block.))
07/13/2014 11:11 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Well he's gone for a week :/))
07/13/2014 11:18 pm
_books
((;-;))
07/13/2014 11:25 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Why don't we go out and explore the city?"She suggested.

((How will I rp as Kirito's characters .-.))
07/13/2014 11:26 pm
_books
((Idunno '-'))

Aoishira had dozed off in the silence. "Hm? Oh," Aoishira said, "sure, if you want. I don't mind."
07/13/2014 11:38 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Alright,"She said but then looked at her clothes,"but first I think I should get some clothes that look "normal."
07/15/2014 2:27 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Bumpity bump
Anyone there?))
07/15/2014 11:52 pm
_books
((Soreeeh ;-;))

Aoishira nodded slowly. "Yeaaahh," she said. "Hey, lucky for you, when I looked outside I saw a little clothes shop! It had a lot of cute things in the window. G&M maybe? Or H&M. I forgot." Although a detective, the girl had a secret love for clothes shopping. If not being labeled a detective, she would be a fashion designer.
07/16/2014 12:01 am
SlimeCityCreator
The prince looked at the girl with a confused look,"Erm,okay.If that's what woman shop at nowadays."I'm getting old. She thought.
07/16/2014 10:16 am
_books
"Yeah, there's a lot of things called 'tube tops'. And their shorts looked tiny. Oh, well. We can probably find some normal jeans and a t-shirt." Aoishira took the prince's hand and began to walk out the door.
07/16/2014 1:10 pm
SlimeCityCreator
They went down the stairs and then entered the lobby.The two girls exited the apartment and went down the street to H&M.When Miko entered the store she received a few stares.
07/16/2014 2:16 pm
_books
"Left her clothes at a convention," Aoishira announced, turning a couple of heads away. She leaned over and whispered, "Act natural, okay? We're just going to get some respectable clothes and run out."
07/16/2014 2:43 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Okay."She said and looked at the nearest rack.Miko took of her earmuffs and heard several woman saying "Look how cute dress is" or something about boys.She put them back on and sighed,"Women....."
07/16/2014 2:48 pm
_books
"Wait a second, you're male, correct? Or, female? Transgendered?" Aoishira whispered, scanning through a couple of denim dresses. "No, this won't do..." she muttered to herself while waiting for an answer.
07/16/2014 2:53 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Um,I guess I can count as transgendered,"She whispered,"I never really thought about my gender."
07/16/2014 3:13 pm
_books
"Okay, then you're free to buy from whatever part of the store! Except for kids..." Aoishira trailed off, pulling out a light beige satin blouse. "Like it?" Aoishira asked, then added, "maybe some jeans would look nice with this, or maybe you can just keep your skirt. It's your choice, after all."

((What an interesting RP moment xD))
07/17/2014 12:16 am
SlimeCityCreator
((Sorry for being gone for a long time :/.Had to take a 2 hour trip,go to the hotel,go swimming eat.Then we finally asked for the wifi XD))

"Actually it's a dress."She said,"And I think some purple would be nice."
07/17/2014 6:08 pm
_books
"Alright, you go look for some purple over there, and I'll search over here," said Aoishira hopefully. She hadn't seen any purple when she walked in, but maybe she hadn't looked hard enough.
07/17/2014 9:56 pm
SlimeCityCreator
She looked around the area to find some purple clothes and then found some clothes."I found some"She announced and pulled out twill shorts,a slub jersey top],and a top with a chimney collar
07/17/2014 11:32 pm
_books
"Uhm, wow... that's... a lot of purple..." Aoishira stared at the outfit. "It suits you, though!" she added quickly. "If you want it, we can go check it ou- oh god." Aoishira felt her coat pockets. No money. "Can you maybe manipulate them or something? I have no money," she said.
07/17/2014 11:46 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Well I was thinking of adding beige."She said,"And sadly I don't think I can do that."
07/18/2014 9:26 am
_books
"Ah, okay. Go ahead and get that beige, I have an idea," Aoishira whispered. "We'll just have to put the clothes on hold."
07/18/2014 12:42 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Alright,"She said but before she walked of she whispered into Aoishira's ear,"I can blackmail someone."
07/20/2014 1:12 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Bumpity Bump))
07/21/2014 12:06 pm
_books
((I've been really busy. Woops sorry))

Aoishira stopped. "We don't need blackmail," she said. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She pulled out a key with the name "Satara Berlin" on it in fancy Sharpie. "At least, not when one of my best friends has a bank account." The blonde was lucky to have remembered that she was allowed to use the key "at any time and under any circumstances", and twice as lucky to have such a reliable friend.

((Sorry for bringing all of these other OCs into it, eugh))
07/21/2014 12:16 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((It's ok if they're just being mentioned))

"Okay,now I'll go pick up that blouse."She walked and found the Beige Satin blouse Aoishira showed her.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome