(TOTC spiritual successor)Demented: Nobody's perfect

87man's Avatar 87man5/10/16 11:11 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 41
7/21/2016 11:28 pm
87man's Avatar 87man
This is the page for the "Demented: Nobody's perfect" roleplay. If you want to
enter, make an application here: tragedy-the-curse-spiritual-successor-demented-t550472.html
87man
Level 21 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/21/2016 11:28 pm
87man
MAking sure the topic doesn't get locked
07/12/2016 10:39 pm
Level 42 : Master Fox
-Mage-
That's still really cool, I don't think I'd ever be able to program a game
Lilla: "Why are there so many graves?" I ask aloud, and see the familiar apartments about half a mile off. I look back, and still see the person there.
07/13/2016 12:00 am
87man
It's actually kinda easy if you use youtube as a reference.

Mark: "Probably all the people that were killed by the local monsters" I say, jokingly. I try to move faster, but the trees seem to pass by slowly.
07/09/2016 5:27 pm
87man
-Mage-Wow. I'm really...I guess super busy. I keep forgetting to get on here. Super sorry again. Also, that sounds pretty cool. Are you going to put it on steam or other game sites?
Lilla: "Thanks." I try to act comfortable but since coming here the always of creeper my out anyway, I feel embarrassed for worrying so much and I just walk along with you.

I was also busy for a while! I'm looking to get it on steam. I'm not the best programmer, so it may take a year or two, depending on how big it is in the end.
Mark: "I haven't seen him before. He kinda makes me feel uncomfortable."
07/09/2016 3:12 pm
-Mage-
Wow. I'm really...I guess super busy. I keep forgetting to get on here. Super sorry again. Also, that sounds pretty cool. Are you going to put it on steam or other game sites?
Lilla: "Thanks." I try to act comfortable but since coming here they always kind of creep me out anyway, I feel embarrassed for worrying so much and I just walk along with you.
07/01/2016 11:08 pm
87man
Making sure this thread isn't locked.
06/22/2016 5:25 pm
-Mage-
(Awesome! =D What's it about?)
LIlla: I pass the graveyard, and see someone walking ahead. Mark. I should probably feel impolite for doing this, but I walk forward and tap him on the shoulder. "Sorry to bother you, but I got off work and I can't shake the feeling someone's watching me. I believe that you're going the same way I am, so do you mind if I stay with you for a bit untill I'm closer to my home?" I ask, looking at you with a slightly pleading look. And then seeing out of the corner of my eye a man in a coat and hat. Being suspicious of anyone dressed mysteriously, my stomach twists in a knot.
06/22/2016 7:06 pm
87man
(It's about a group of characters from several realities trying to escape a dark reality used like a sort of purgatory) "Okay" I say. (This rp's story is actually based off of one game idea I had)
06/21/2016 11:47 pm
-Mage-
(Yeah, I think it's best to get to action first, and get the characters put in a supernatural situation together)
The feeling of someone watching me hasn't gone away since I finished work, and I start getting a little panicked. Normally, my instincts were right. And they didn't act up like this unless something creepy or unusual was going on. I shiver again, as I had been every so often. Maybe I was just being superstitious. Or paranoia was getting to me. That was probably it.
06/21/2016 11:51 pm
87man
((On a random note, I've been developing a game with one of my friends ))
I look behind me. I see a man in a black coat and hat. I don't think much of him, because this is a somewhat frequently traveled area. I continue on, and pass another cemetary. "Why are there so many?" I think.
06/18/2016 9:23 pm
-Mage-
(yey :3 I've suffered those effects before, various times)
I feel like someone is staring at me, and I look behind me to see bushes. It makes me uncomfortable, so I decide to get up and leave. I head down to the only cafe and breakfast in town, ordering some coffee for the rest of my break.
06/19/2016 11:00 pm
87man
(I think I'll skip forward a little. Basically, I found a friend a hadn't seen in years, we talked a bit, then my character left. Then I did some doodles on ms paint)
Mark: I walk through the woods a bit and remember the times I had here.
06/13/2016 9:22 pm
87man
-Mage-(Gosh, sorry I've really busy with work lately!)
Jerking up from a dream I just had of falling, I yawn for a moment, and adjust to the light. I shiver, and pull my jacket on more tigjtly, before looking at the clock. I've only dozed for a few minutes, but the dream I had seemed to go on forever. Falling and falling and staring at the pitch black eyes that lead me into the pit.

(Yay! I don't have to delete this! Also, you posted just in time! I was suffering the effects of boredom on deviantart!)
My friend Mary answers the door. "Mark?! I haven't seen you in years!" She says.
06/13/2016 9:14 pm
-Mage-
(Gosh, sorry I've really busy with work lately!)
Jerking up from a dream I just had of falling, I yawn for a moment, and adjust to the light. I shiver, and pull my jacket on tightly, before looking at the clock. I've only dozed for a few minutes, but the dream I had seemed to go on forever. Falling and falling and staring at the pitch black eyes that lead me into the pit.
06/12/2016 10:01 am
87man
((still making sure this post doesn't get locked))
06/06/2016 10:48 pm
-Mage-
Lilla: Madeline arrives, and it's already 12. "I'll come back in an hour, just a quick break." I say, as she waves me out the door. I take the apron off setting it on the hangar and leaving for a short walk. Sitting at the park bench nearby, I doze off for a few minutes.
06/06/2016 10:59 pm
87man
Mark: I try to remember which house my friend lives in, as I pass the houses. One house sticks out to me. The house is a slightly delapidated wooden house. I knock on the door, and await a resonse.
06/03/2016 11:29 am
-Mage-
(Sorrry! =3=)
Lilla: "I don't really know anyone, or maybe I just can't remember." I say, putting the slice in a small cake box and handing it to you.
06/05/2016 12:18 am
87man
Mark: "Thanks!" I say.
I leave and travel the road. Eventually, I walk past a small family cemetary. I continue until I find an abandoned hospital. ((There are plenty of those here! Spooky scary skeletons!!)) When I pass the hospital, I see quite a few houses.
05/27/2016 7:35 pm
87man
((Making sure this post doesn't get locked.))
05/18/2016 12:05 pm
-Mage-
"Ow!" I say, dropping a pan on my foot as I pull the pie out. "Owww..." I rush over and set the pie on an oven mitt, and walk out, limping a little. I go over to the other glass display area, taking a cheesecake slice out. "Since it's your first day back, you can have a dessert for free. Is this one okay?" I ask, sliding it over to you.
05/18/2016 7:18 pm
87man
Mark: "Yeah. That one's okay." I say. "I wonder why she's limping" I think. "I may drop by a couple friends. I haven't been back for a while, anyway." I say.
05/16/2016 9:31 pm
-Mage-
(What a late reply!! =3= I apologize!)
Lilla: "Ah. I recently moved back as well. I hope that it's not changed too much. For either of us." I say, turning around after the oven timer goes off. "I'll be back in a moment." I say and head into the baking area of the store, taking a pie out of the oven.
05/17/2016 4:03 pm
87man
Mark: "Okay."
Click to reveal
My character doesn't talk that much. He's kinda awkward around people, even though he tries his best to talk to people.
05/16/2016 10:42 am
87man
(just making sure this forum won't be locked)
05/13/2016 8:59 am
-Mage-
Lilla: I smile, "Good!" Then I start cleaning a few things up on the counter. "Is this your first day back in town?"
05/13/2016 11:38 am
87man
Mark: "Yes. I've been exploring to see what's new here."
05/13/2016 12:15 am
-Mage-
(I have to babysit tomorrow and it's really late, I'll reply after I get some sleep! =3)
05/13/2016 12:08 am
-Mage-
Lilla: I nod slowly. "Well, then I hope you become a regular customer. I'm Lilla. Pleasure to meet you. Is there anything you'd like or are you just looking? Our macarons are delicious if you'd like a sample of one." I say, pointing at a bowl to your left.
05/13/2016 12:17 am
87man
Mark: *I try a sample* They're good!
05/12/2016 11:56 pm
-Mage-
Lilla: I bang my head on the cabinet door as I hurry out of the back room, hearing the door jingle. "Hello, Mad's Bakery, how may I help you?" I say, looking at you as I swipe at some flour off my face. "You don't look familiar, is this your first time here, or did you recently move?" I ask, not recognizing you one bit.
05/13/2016 12:01 am
87man
Mark: "I moved here. I used to live here, but that was years ago. My name is Mark."
05/12/2016 11:28 pm
-Mage-
Lilla: ((Haha xD)) I stop at the shop, chaining my bike and unlocking the door, opening it for the day. I start cleaning some of the flour and mess up on the counter from yesterday and I start icing some donuts. A couple regular customers come by.
05/12/2016 11:32 pm
87man
Mark: I pass a couple more old shops, and I stop by a bakery. I think to myself "I don't remember this place." I enter the store to investigate.
05/12/2016 11:10 pm
-Mage-
Lilla: Rolling off the bed, I scream minorly, and sit up. Looking at the clock I sigh in relief as I still have an hour to be at work, and I *climb* out if my bedroom since I stay in the attic. The house is small, and my kitchen and dining room are together. The bedroom I have I've used for a photography/art room. I walk into the kitchen, and make some quick breakfast. After taking a shower I get dressed into my clothes for the day and head out on my bike. The weather is a little humid already, and I grumble slightly, closing my eyes for a moment. (Holy crap, what a long post)
05/12/2016 11:25 pm
87man
Mark: As I go across the town, I see all sorts of new things, as well as old things.
I come across the old lake, that I used to, and still am deathly terrified of. ((fun fact: I am legitimately afraid of lakes and deep water)) There were rumors that there was a monster in the lake. I pass the lake, and an old saw mill. As I pass those, I get to a few houses and shops.
05/12/2016 10:40 pm
-Mage-
Lilla: My name is Lilla, or as most people say, Lo. I've been staying in a small house near some apartments for about six months now. I moved to Winchester alone after graduating and I've been working at an old friend's shop for the time being. My parent's think I'm maturing by staying alone, I just find it nice I don't have to do school, or see them right now.
05/12/2016 10:52 pm
87man
Mark: *decides to look around the town*
05/12/2016 8:54 pm
87man
Mark: I seek my apartment. Eventually, I find it. I didn't bring many things, except the essentials to college, so I only had to bring back the essential items.
05/12/2016 6:16 pm
-Mage-
(May we start now?)
05/12/2016 8:28 pm
87man
((Yes! :3 Each applicant should have a character introduction))
Mark: My name is Mark. I've been driving for a couple hours now, but I'm finally home.
For the past few years, I've been away at college. Now that I'm home, I can finally
see my friends again. *I get out of the car, hop a few wood fences and run into the town* ((I forgot to mention that the town is in a wooded area((I guess I kinda did when I said it's in the mountains))))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome