~ Yandere Highschool RP ~

_ShiraYuri's Avatar _ShiraYuri1/1/16 9:28 am
1 emeralds 1.9k 21
11/7/2016 8:05 am
NycroBlue101's Avatar NycroBlue101
.: Yandere High RP

The plot is going to have the whole Yandere stalking senpai but there are alot of sub plots going on ~ we already have quite a large amount of people involved but we are looking for a few more people.

~ We aren't really looking for female students but if we like your character we will accept ~

:::: Application Form :::::

Mc Name:
Your Age:
Character Name:
What you wish to be (student, teacher, shop keeper etc..):
Characters Personality:
Anything else you think we should know:
Why we should pick you:
_ShiraYuri
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/07/2016 8:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
NycroBlue101
Mc Name:NycroBlue101

Your Age:11(irl)

Character Name:Rin(Nickname is Blue)

What you wish to be (student, teacher, shop keeper etc..):Student,but anything will be fine!

Characters Personality:Tomboyish,Artistic,Patient,Helpful(Unless your a bully) Turns into an overprotective parent when the people she likes are in danger,great at making friends but is a bit too shy to do so

Anything else you think we should know: I am all the way in the Philippines,I am also artistic,quiet,and a bit shy at first in real life...I also have SKype,my name's Nicro Blue

Why we should pick you: I have been playing MC for years,and I am also willing to do this rp
10/12/2016 2:51 am
Level 49 : Master Fish
Zahra
oo Yandere

Mc Name: Zahrra
Your Age: (":
Character Name: Ameliė
What you wish to be (student, teacher, shop keeper etc..): Student
Characters Personality:
Mysterious, Cute, Creepy, gloomy. Shy and quiet, a lot like Oka Ruto from Yandere Simulator. Seems very harmless and awkward. Loves scary and supernatural things such as halloween. Little is known about her as she prefers to be alone. Has an unseal nature which scares people. An extreme perfectionist that's clingy and sensative. Hates talking and has a very quiet voice.is never really smiley, mostly is grumpy and like an angry mother. Basically a huge pushover, and is extremely insecure. She absolutely hates everyone almost, including herself and has severe depression. She has a few friends here and there, but spends most of her time reading and when at home, researching supernatural behaviour and watching animes, though she is not a huge fan of anime, she will watch it because she hates normal TV. Lives with her Mother in a small house and her mother scolds her a lot, though she loves her daughter. Ameliė will never speak of this though to anyone. Her mother is jobless, meaning Ameliė seems quite poor and thinks of herself as a worthless human being put on Earth to suffer. Her shyness is concerning, but her mother is rarely ever seen .
Anything else you think we should know: I'm basically a skinner without a life. If you need skins for a rp let me know ;^;
Why we should pick you: Well, I love Yandere stuff and idk I like to rp sometimes sh. I think this seems like a good rp, I can never find any good ones. I dont have much to do so, why not rp, hey? I'm pretty dedicated to rping unless its unorganised etc, then its not so easy.
09/23/2016 6:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
bbb12345
Mc Name: Vocaloids
Your Age: I'm 12 in real life but almost thirteen. Friends of mine say my voice could be an age of a fifteen year old.
Character Name: You can choose for me.
What you wish to be (student, teacher, shop keeper etc..): Student.
Characters Personality: You can choose for me.
Anything else you think we should know: I have skype and i'm fairly decent at roleplay. I also have a YouTube. I can make skins and work with plugins aswell. (Thought I'd throw that in.)
Why we should pick you: I have a yearn to roleplay and I can never find a good one. Though I feel like this one would be a fairly good roleplay. I believe that this will turn out fairly popular. I hope you will pick me.
08/23/2016 4:45 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
WolfingAround
Mc Name: WolfingAround
Your Age:13 (IRL)
Character Name: Liam
Characters Personality: Quiet, very sarcastic when you get to know him, gamer, humorous
Anything else you think we should know: He is transgender (Female To Male)
Why we should pick you: Because I have been roleplaying for 5-6 years now. I am very good with grammar, and I am dedicated to all roleplays I join (unless they are un-organised).
07/30/2016 12:03 pm
Zeltrax1013
Mc name: Zeltrax1013
Character name: Jason Cold
I wish to be: A Student
Character personality: Athlete ,Cool ,Player,Nice,Honor Roll Student,Fun
Anything Else you should know: No
Why you should pick me: Because I Roleplayed with popular Youtubers i have a Youtube Channel I Have Experienced alot of Roleplays and i take the rules seriously
07/16/2016 11:40 am
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
SkyBorn_
lololololool
07/16/2016 11:40 am
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
SkyBorn_
Lazy_LunaMc name: Jamazon77
Age(irl):13
Character Name:Amethyst (for short Ammie)
What I wish to be: A student
Character Personality: A quite girl. she loves gaming, but she keeps that a secret, because she feels like if she reveals it, people will think she is weird. She loves being with friends, but she doesn't hang out with them too often because she becomes insecure really easily, because they ask her questions that she feels if she answers them honestly, they will make them laugh at her. Again a very insecure girl.
Anything Else: I can make skins, and I am willing to change my skin. I can build if you tell me what to do. I don't have a skype.(thought you would need to know because a lot of rp-ers want people to have skype.) I can always give you my email if you want me to.
Why We Should Pick You: I think my character is someone every school rp should have(tho you might already have someone with a similar personality) . Also I want to rp sooo badly
Hope you pick me!! p.s. sorry for the long post
04/30/2016 2:01 pm
General-Charming
Mc name: General_Charming
Character name: Sarah Colin

I wish to be : a student or teacher (fun teacher) im fine with either

Character personalitys: sporty, humorous, artistic, on her own, talkative, easily distracted, loves people, good at fixing things, provides a shoulder to cry on, bold, stubborn, trustworthy, takes blame in bleek situations even if she didnt do it.

Anything else you should know: my character has a tramatic past, mom dying in a fire, dad in prison for being framed for starting the fire, everyone she loves dies or gets hurt... Stuff like that. Sarah tries to piece her life together (kinda like humpty dumpty)

Why should you pick me: I am good at rp and i can play any kind of character(in drama) whether it be the crazy teacher to the shy girl who likes to sketch.

Thanks for your consideration!
04/02/2016 7:21 pm
thai3
Mc Name: Unpresuming
Your Age: 14
Character Name: Tyler
Characters Personality: Tyler is a timid guy, who seems to have very few friends. He used to be shy around them as well, but after some time, he started to open up more to them. He is very weak, but has a huge appetite. You can always find him either eating, or drawing. He isn't too much into gaming, but he will try his hand at gaming every once and a while. Due to him being so timid around new faces, he will go along with virtually anything anyone asks him to do.
Anything else you think we should know: I am a pretty decent builder if you guys need any building assistance, whether it be building the set or just goofing around. I'm not too good at command blocks or redstone though.
Why we should pick you: I can type pretty quickly, if needed, and I would just really like to meet new people, since my character description practically matches my real life... ;~;
03/28/2016 7:48 am
Eclipse Bunny-Chan
Mc name: MyaFaith123
Character name: Mya Takahashi
I wish to be: A student
Character Personality: Sarcastic but sweet at times, friendly (Only if your nice to her). She likes to stick to herself mostly but will be open to other people if she feels like it, she will usually be mean and sarcastic but if you try to get to know her she will show her friendly side.
Anything else you should know: I take rp very seriously for my age
Why you should pick me: I've played minecraft for 5 years and I'm very nice to other players, I also will take this rp very seriously. I can play any role even if it's the crazy chick or the quiet kid who sticks to themselves.
03/02/2016 9:00 pm
Level 1 : New System
HoldingAbsence
Mc name: KianPH2004
Character name: Kian
I wish to be: A student
Character personallitys: football minecraft art
Anything els you should know: I've met DanTDM
Why you should pick me: I've played minecraft for 4 years and I am very good personally

Pick me please
02/06/2016 2:09 pm
Leggy
Mc Name : Zoella101
Character Name : Zoe Brookes
wish to be... : a student at this school!

Personality : always active, talkative, and loves to make friends! Zoe has long blonde hair, and puts a pink bow in her hair everyday. She feels that pink makes everyone cheer up, even if it isn't their favorite color. She loves to do cheer and sports, and looks after people who get hurt ( such as bullying ).

You guys should know that Zoe will be an excellent friend to anyone in need of a shoulder to cry on, or to laugh on
Why should we pick YOU? : Well, I'm proud to say that I can be any character. Whether it is the quiet kid in the back, or the extremely annoying one in the front. Give Zoe a command, and she will follow! (that sounds like a dog lol) you get the point

I love to role-play, its what I do!! I'm not new to mc, just new to this account. I love creating my own character and I sure hope that Zoe is a perfect fit!
02/03/2016 10:11 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
-loaf-
[quote="Shellfish_Gamer"] I don't have a skype.(thought you would need to know because a lot of rp-ers want people to have skype.)
I actually have a skype now. Its Shell_Master289
01/31/2016 2:44 pm
server_review
Mc Name: ThatSkillMc
Your Age: 12 but I take role plays Serious I guess
Character Name: Daniel
What you wish to be: -student
Characters Personality: Loud and Kinda Weird and got spoiled as a kid and thing that I'm always right And Annoying People To make me come first
Anything else you think we should know: No
Why we should pick you: You Should pick me I have a great personality and always wiling giving a hand is stuff like build and make a script if so
01/30/2016 2:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
SebastianVictorian
Mc Name:Annjilique
Your Age(irl):15
Character Name:Angelique

What you wish to be: Student or Teacher

Characters Personality: Angelique is rather unstable, she suffer from common memory lost. At a young age she was abandoned by her father and was stuck to stay in care of her mother, someone she didn't really like. She was isolated by her mother, and was forced to change to being herself to being something that made her mother happy. Her public personality (cheerful and happy) is just a overall act.

Anything else you think you should know: My character is really a guy, and I don't mind my character dying off for story reasoning.<3

Why we should pick you: I'm a great role player... That is what everyone says right? I like give a character thoughts and emotions, some that I have never had and can play off. I find it fun to create something to grow and grow, sometimes it help learn from other roleplayers but I am well experienced in roleplay. I been roleplayer in chat rooms of the age of 9 and I still roleplay to this day.
01/29/2016 10:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
-loaf-
Mc name: Jamazon77
Age(irl):13
Character Name:Amethyst (for short Ammie)
What I wish to be: A student
Character Personality: A quite girl. she loves gaming, but she keeps that a secret, because she feels like if she reveals it, people will think she is weird. She loves being with friends, but she doesn't hang out with them too often because she becomes insecure really easily, because they ask her questions that she feels if she answers them honestly, they will make them laugh at her. Again a very insecure girl.
Anything Else: I can make skins, and I am willing to change my skin. I can build if you tell me what to do. I don't have a skype.(thought you would need to know because a lot of rp-ers want people to have skype.) I can always give you my email if you want me to.
Why We Should Pick You: I think my character is someone every school rp should have(tho you might already have someone with a similar personality) . Also I want to rp sooo badly
Hope you pick me!! p.s. sorry for the long post
01/08/2016 12:54 pm
TonyTheMage_
MC Name: Geek_n_Friends
Age(irl): 13
Character Name: Geek Rakurai
What I wish to be: Student
Character Personality: Gamer, very into pop culture, smart, and protective.
Anything Else: Willing to change skin and make skins, i can also build very well.
Why We Should Pick You: Good at acting, can build, very experienced with the yandere world.

Hope you like me! Sayonara!
01/03/2016 8:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
illuminaudie
And another one for a different role

Mc Name: ReyAwakens
Your Age: 15
Character Name: Ms. Igarashi
What you wish to be (student, teacher, shop keeper etc..): Teacher
Characters Personality: Mean, Strict, Takes things to seriously
Anything else you think we should know: I am willing to change my skin
Why we should pick you: I love acting ^-^
01/03/2016 8:40 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
illuminaudie

Mc Name: ReyAwakens
Your Age:15
Character Name:Rey
Characters Personality: She is kinda like the Regina George of yandere. She likes to play guys and most guys only like her for her body and she is really mean to girls, but somehow she is popular.
Anything else you think we should know: My character has blue hair. I will make any skins if needed, and I can build.
Why we should pick you:not only am I a good actor, but I am kinda a package deal:
I can build
I can create any custom skins we would need for this RP
01/02/2016 2:12 pm
Cernesti
Mc Name: Sillvia
Your Age: 16 (Irl as well)
Character Name: Sillvia von (transfer student)
What you wish to be (student, teacher, shop keeper etc..): I wish to act as an transfer student.
Characters Personality: Cool, fun, cheer, and best at sport.
Anything else you think we should know:
Why we should pick you: I just wan't to try out something, have fun and role with new friends, and want to improve with communicate with other players from diffrents countries and it even improves my grammatic. I hope to get accept and fun with you all.
01/01/2016 11:20 am
Mavis_
Mc Name: Kowka
Your Age: 12(irl)
Character Name: Mavis
What you wish to be (student, teacher, shop keeper etc..): I would like to be student but anything is fine
Characters Personality: Fun, Musical, a Gamer.
Anything else you think we should know: I am pretty good at building so if u need help with building I can help too
Why we should pick you: I really want to join a mc rp because it is so much fun I have played a lil bit in a rp but it stopped . so yea hope I can join
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome