Community - Creativity - Anime - THR33 Prison now recruiting

is_there's Avatar is_there8/29/15 2:05 pm
1 emeralds 122 3
8/29/2015 11:15 pm
is_there's Avatar is_there
-THR33 Prison-

What do the three's in thr33 prison stand for?
Anime - All mines, lobby's and common areas are themed after Anime!
Creativity - You can mine and collect all blocks available in creative mode to use in your plots.
Community. - More than just a server!
We offer an online community that stays connected even when you leave the server. Join our forums, see us on twitch or youtube or join our server vent. We love to chat about gaming, anime, video games and girls.

What are we looking for?
Right now we are looking for interested players that can help out the server in many ways! Everything from testers to community managers, youtubers to lore writers, Admins or even players who want to get on the waiting list!

Website Manager - 1
Click to reveal
The Website manager will be in charge of the server website, programming it and trouble shooting it. If you can develop one that is a bonus and can have compensation as well.

Community Managers - 2
Click to reveal
The Community managers will be in charge of forums, Youtube, streaming, twitter, facebook, events and voting sites.

Lore Master - 1
Click to reveal
The lore master will be in charge of the server lore. Creating a unique story line that ties all of the mines together, writes out advertisements for the server as well as helps with videos and events!

Builders - 5
Click to reveal
Builders will be in charge of building mines, lobby's stores, statues, decorations and mini games

Admin - 2
Click to reveal
Admins will be in charge of managing staff, checking up on forums and websites, help building and modding the server.

Mod/ Guard - 5
Click to reveal
Mods will be in charge of keeping the peace on the server, Keeping chat clean as well as keeping foreign substances at bay.

Tester - 10
Click to reveal
Testers will be needed once we get the first few mines up and running! You will gain early access to the server and have a huge advantage on other players! We will be giving out coins and rares to testers as well.

Helper - 5
Click to reveal
Love Animes but don't have much staff experience in minecraft? This spot is for you, learn how to build, mod and help out with servers!

Streamers - 5
Click to reveal
Twitch or other media streaming! Access to /fly

Youtube - 5
Click to reveal
Create videos for the server, builds, events and intros!

Applications:(Copy and pasted applications will be ignored)

Click to reveal
Positions wanted:
Where are you from:
How long have you played mine craft:
Favorite 5 Anime's:
What's the longest(In days) you have played on a mine craft server:
Why do you want to join THR33 Prison?
Do you have any examples of your building skills:
What mine craft staff positions have you had:
How many hours a day can you spend on mc:
What other pc games do you play:
How long do you expect to play on the server:
Links to your youtube or twitch:
What do you do for fun in real life:
Where do you expect to be in four years:
Do you have any special talents:
Favorite book:
Favorite movie:
Biggest celebrity crush:
Favorite song:
is_there
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2015 11:15 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
is_there
Big_Boss_RosePositions wanted:Admin
Where are you from:england
How long have you played mine craft:4 years
Favorite 5 Anime's:don't have any
What's the longest(In days) you have played on a mine craft server:Well i play on mc servers everyday
Why do you want to join THR33 Prison?Because i love to but a smile on peoples faces and love to help people.
Do you have any examples of your building skills:no sorry
What mine craft staff positions have you had:iv have admin,mod.helper
How many hours a day can you spend on mc:about 5 hours a day
What other pc games do you play:sometimes i play gars mod and agar.io
How long do you expect to play on the server:Intil it goes down[hopefuly it doesnt]
Links to your youtube or twitch:BigBossRose Preasents
What do you do for fun in real life:All sorts go zip lining and camp and all sorts
Where do you expect to be in four years:in this server a well known staff member
Do you have any special talents:Drawing
Favorite book:Sky Hawk
Favorite movie:Terminatior
Biggest celebrity crush:Don't have one
Favorite song:La La Latch [pentatonix]

Application denied.
08/29/2015 2:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Big_Boss_Rose
Positions wanted:Admin
Where are you from:england
How long have you played mine craft:4 years
Favorite 5 Anime's:don't have any
What's the longest(In days) you have played on a mine craft server:Well i play on mc servers everyday
Why do you want to join THR33 Prison?Because i love to but a smile on peoples faces and love to help people.
Do you have any examples of your building skills:no sorry
What mine craft staff positions have you had:iv have admin,mod.helper
How many hours a day can you spend on mc:about 5 hours a day
What other pc games do you play:sometimes i play gars mod and agar.io
How long do you expect to play on the server:Intil it goes down[hopefuly it doesnt]
Links to your youtube or twitch:BigBossRose Preasents
What do you do for fun in real life:All sorts go zip lining and camp and all sorts
Where do you expect to be in four years:in this server a well known staff member
Do you have any special talents:Drawing
Favorite book:Sky Hawk
Favorite movie:Terminatior
Biggest celebrity crush:Don't have one
Favorite song:La La Latch [pentatonix]
08/29/2015 2:23 pm
Level 44 : Master Modder
TheOneDotStar
I felt like I wanted to type a free typed application for a change. So let's start. My name is Jere. People call me Jelekso or just Jele. I am a fifteen years old boy from Finland. I love playing minecraft and other videogames. I do want to point out I am not a big fan of anime. I hope this isn't the reason I shouldn't be accepted.

My Skype is Jere.L2. I have played minecraft for aslong as it hit beta, so like three years. And longest that I have played on minecraft a single minecraft server is over 900 days. The reason I want to be part of this community is that I am not a part of any. I used to have my own community, but like all things over time it ended.

I am a good builder, but that isn't what I am after this time. I can do that if needed but I have more experience on administiration. So I am aiming for the moderator/admin rank. I have experience from builder to owner and from owner to developer. I can basicly do any job. I can spend 5-10 hours a day on Computer. I do not have a very busy social life. For the current moment I do not play any other game. I am expecting to play here aslong as the server is alive.

In real life I go to school. I am in ninth grade. I also do electronic work and I cycle. In four years I will be going to the army and after that to university. I don't have "special" talent. I can do anything on pc. My father owns a computer company and has taught me everything he knows since I was a child. My favorite book is one of the starwars books. Can't really say which one. Favorite movie must be starwars episode four.

I never had a celebrity crush. And I don't have a favorite song. I like all of them really. Well almost. I don't enjoy any heavy music. Well I guess thats that. Hope you can see over the fact that I am not a anime fan. I like it but I don't enjoy it THAT much. Thank you and if I am to be declined it was atleast nice to write this application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome