Content deleted for obviously false reason

vivosims's Avatar vivosims7/23/14 11:57 am
1 emeralds 247 7
7/23/2014 12:05 pm
-Baron's Avatar -Baron
Hey, I need some help.
My resource pack page was deleted for "not being my own work" but it is. The mod who removed it said that it was generated by a program but if that was true wouldn't every block be done. My resource pack is a work in progress that I make by hand in paint.net . Please help. This is a staff member who is removing content unfairly without even looking at it and applying logic to the situation.
Here is the message
"DaAwesomePwner
Site Moderator
15 days ago This submission has been deleted. Program-made content is not your own work. Please only upload content you created yourself. Thanks.
Unoriginal Content"

I made this! What even makes you think that I havent! You need evidence not just a suspicion. If this moderator even downloaded my resource pack he could see that is is not generated by a program! Look at my minecraft forums with versions dating back to over a year ago and see the progress!

also,
I do not see an official way to protest this or talk to the moderator other than via this forum. Please help and explain why content that i have slowly made over more that a year (that you can look and see the progress and the modifications i have made to many blocks even being changed over time) was removed! maybe you should investigate before you act!
vivosims
Level 1 : New Architect