Drum 'n' Bass Track [ I need feedback]

n8mo's Avatar n8mo4/20/14 10:31 pm
1 emeralds 537 3
4/21/2014 10:32 am
n8mo's Avatar n8mo
I'm not quite finished this drum 'n' bass track, but even so I'd like some opinions, wether they be flat out hate, or compliments:

For those of you who just want to hear the good stuff... Skip to 20 seconds in for the drop.
n8mo
Level 37 : Artisan Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2014 10:32 am
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
MorteCraftDrums need better compression and EQing (make sure to EQ before you route into a compressor).

The chorus needs sub and feels really empty. There should be more of a build and impact when transitioning from the intro to the chorus.

There needs to be more aspects to the track. It is very minimal (not in a good way) when it comes to the amount of instruments and synths you are including.

Overall, just do more, mix it better, sidechain, more sub, better definitions of the intro, build, and chorus

hmu at http://www.soundcloud.com/xyloe if you need anymore advice

I figured as much, but as I said: Not done it, haven't really bothered with any mixing and mastering yet.

And I'll keep in mind what you said about the intro. Thanks!
04/21/2014 12:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MorteCraft
Drums need better compression and EQing (make sure to EQ before you route into a compressor).

The chorus needs sub and feels really empty. There should be more of a build and impact when transitioning from the intro to the chorus.

There needs to be more aspects to the track. It is very minimal (not in a good way) when it comes to the amount of instruments and synths you are including.

Overall, just do more, mix it better, sidechain, more sub, better definitions of the intro, build, and chorus

hmu at www.soundcloud.com/xyloe if you need anymore advice
04/21/2014 12:39 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
DrStrad
It could use more synth, and more contrast. Maybe a faster tempo as well.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome